DAFC.net
Home 18 September 2019 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 DASC DONATION SHOP /STALL AT THE OPEN DAY.
Topic Originator: steaua  
Date:   Mon 1 Jul 12:29

Firstly let me thank everybody who bought items from our stall and the Hub, it was great. The total for us was £444.00 + a further £210 for items to be collected. Also, invaluable for us was the contribution of our LOYAL VOLUNTEERS.
Mags and Sarah + Renald in the hub keeping the fans well watered with teas, coffees, and soft drinks from our fridges. Plus, a thanks to Joan for the filled rolls, cakes and biscuits. I would like to say the refreshments and food was all donated by fans.
Our people on the stall, Tracey, Lelia and Blair, with the assistance of Ruth, Mac , Ailsa and Bob on the DASC stall. And Fiona who was fetching and carrying for us. Thanks also goes to Kenny Cowan for composing and writing "THE BRIEF HISTORY OF DUNFERMLINE ATHLETIC SUPPORTERS CLUB " and put it into leaflet form. THANKS TO ONE AND ALL FOR YESTERDAY.

Post Edited (Mon 01 Jul 13:07)
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: DASC DONATION SHOP /STALL AT THE OPEN DAY.
Topic Originator: MDCCCLXXXV  
Date:   Mon 1 Jul 14:25

Great Effort Marv !!!!

My cap ìs doffed to yourself and your army of volunteers

East End Park is a symbol of all that is DAFC.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: steaua  
Date:   Mon 1 Jul 14:47

Thank You. Come on Ye Pars. x
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: eastendalloapar  
Date:   Tue 2 Jul 15:43

Well done Marv, unfortunately Shona and we're just coming back home and missed it.

matt forsyth
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email: