DAFC.net
Home 18 September 2019 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Pars online
Topic Originator: Stooie  
Date:   Mon 1 Jul 14:49

Are there any human beings on the business end of Parsonline? I have seldom had any success in buying tickets this way and I can't find a way of deleting my late son from the system. My latest Parsonline adventure, an attempt to get a ticket for the Hibs match, failed and in desperation I tried using the 'forgotten password' approach. Twice I have been promised a 'one off' password to allow me to log on and twice it failed to materialise. Living in Perth it is not always possible for me to get to the ticket office and I prefer not to add to David's workload in the ticket office by phoning. I know I can get a ticket on the day but it really would be useful to know I can rely on Parsonline.

Stuart Wardrop
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Pars online
Topic Originator: Westies squint kicks  
Date:   Mon 1 Jul 14:53

Is this the interstadia dafctickets.co.uk ? I gave up with it last week and ended up going into the shop
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: LesliePar  
Date:   Mon 1 Jul 15:13

I got my ST through the Interstadia pars online site, I think it links to the club shop in some form or another as the season ticket was mailed out to me.

COYP!

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Westies squint kicks  
Date:   Mon 1 Jul 15:28

There was a few issues last week for me, change address,contact us, seat selection etc.I know there are issues with chrome so I switched to Firefox. We have the hard work of the folk like Matt and David in the shop being undermined by an untested and dated site.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: DBP  
Date:   Mon 1 Jul 15:29

Quote:

LesliePar, Mon 1 Jul 15:13

I got my ST through the Interstadia pars online site, I think it links to the club shop in some form or another as the season ticket was mailed out to me.

Was that a new ST?
I renewed (same seat) so just assumed my card from last year will work this year?
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Bouncer  
Date:   Mon 1 Jul 21:12

I have never managed to get the online ticket purchase to work for me.
Get caught in a never ending circle of this account isn't recognised and this email address is already registered.

2014/15 Squealadeal Prediction League Champion

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Parsbilly  
Date:   Tue 2 Jul 13:58

Given up on it, never again.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: StevenPar77  
Date:   Tue 2 Jul 18:27

I appreciate the situation and circumstances we are faced with but it would be good to see this function enhanced. Not a criticism of the volunteers but times have changed and we live in a digital world.

http://www.agiftfor.net
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email: