DAFC.net
Home 22 July 2019 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Kelty on Wednesday
Topic Originator: par_33  
Date:   Sun 7 Jul 13:41

Who is heading up? I will be plus 3 others.

Would imagine it'll be a mixture of youngsters and the first team, will be a challenge. Kelty are looking sharp and their midfield is strong, seen them in their friendly on Thursday. Strolled it.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Kelty on Wednesday
Topic Originator: king lad  
Date:   Sun 7 Jul 14:00

It's on Tuesday isn't it? I'd imagine it will be mostly the younger guys with a few of the first team. Kelty will be looking to challenge for the top spot in the lowland league this year
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: dafc-chris1  
Date:   Sun 7 Jul 14:11

I will be there it was originally Tuesday but was moved to the Wednesday
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: the saline hill puma  
Date:   Sun 7 Jul 14:12

It will just be the reserves and maybe Devine so he can get game time.
Doubt any first team players will be risked a few days before first competitive game
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: par_33  
Date:   Sun 7 Jul 15:22

If Civil Service Strollers ran the 20s off the park on Friday..im worried to see what this Kelty team will do. The midfield 3 of Mckirdy, husband and Reilly are solid.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: SAP PAR  
Date:   Sun 7 Jul 15:53

Devine is weeks away from being on the pitch. As per SC it will be a predominately young team at Kelty.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: par-91  
Date:   Sun 7 Jul 20:55

I thought from Crawford’s comments it sounded like the subs from Saturday would be playing. Gill, Bowman, McCann, Smith, Turner, Morrison, Todd & McGill likely to start I think.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: allparone  
Date:   Wed 10 Jul 22:38

“If Civil Service Strollers ran the 20s off the park on Friday..im worried to see what this Kelty team will do. The midfield 3 of Mckirdy, husband and Reilly are solid.”

Haha
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: wee eck  
Date:   Thu 11 Jul 09:21

I see they have another game on Saturday at Hill o' Beath with a 2 pm kick off.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: kelty_par  
Date:   Thu 11 Jul 12:29

I thought that game was called off at Hill of Beath's request? When it was cancelled a fair few people from Kelty Hearts were quite upset as they'd billed it as a return to their old rivalry.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: wee eck  
Date:   Thu 11 Jul 12:39

??? I was referring to HOB v Pars reserves. It's on COWS as a reserve fixture and GS referred to it in his interview after last night's match.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: kelty_par  
Date:   Thu 11 Jul 13:13

Ah. You said "they" which I took to mean Kelty, rather than our reserves.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Mr P  
Date:   Thu 11 Jul 14:09

The game last night was very encouraging, i never take the scorelines seriously when the games are friendlies, however the performance last night is anything to go by we are in for some good football his season.

I know it was a young XI but some of these players will be in and around the first team as the season progresses.

Being 3-0 up at half time didn't flatter to deceive either as it could have been more. The team changes didn't change the style of play either all the players were up for the task ahead and showed the same hunger as the players who started the first half and played so well.

It will be test on Sunday but one that I feel we are capable of getting a result in. I am more confident now than I was at the end of last season.

Long may it continue too.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Westies squint kicks  
Date:   Thu 11 Jul 14:51

The young team were very well organised, kelty were clueless as to how to break them down, and when Kelty lost the ball the kids broke with such pace it was clinical. McCann is a talent he needs signed up for a while he'll attract interest soon.
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end