DAFC.net
Home 13 July 2020 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Andy Ryan
Topic Originator: tappies par  
Date:   Sun 14 Jul 22:24

Could this be the year where Andy Ryan shines and finally gets the chance to show what he can do? Thought he had a fantastic game and was a little unlucky not to get a second goal. Let’s hope he can create a good partnership with Nesbit up front. Playing with wingers will give the strikers more chances thought Dow & Coley had a good game.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Andy Ryan
Topic Originator: Indiapar  
Date:   Sun 14 Jul 22:36

I think he didnt really get a chance and then he was injured. I do think he will do well this season
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: tappies par  
Date:   Sun 14 Jul 22:53

Hopefully a good pre season under his belt and the manager having some faith in him and some goals will build his confidence. Will almost be like signing a new player. Had such high hopes when we first signed him. He has a good work ethic and hopefully can bag 15-20 goals this season.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Paralex  
Date:   Sun 14 Jul 23:58

Good strikers hunt in pairs. If the front two can get some magic going between them good things can happen. Who said you'll never win anything with kids? But if the kids can blend together and form a good team we could be on the verge of better things.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: widtink  
Date:   Mon 15 Jul 00:02

It was Alan Hansen I believe

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: AdamAntsParsStripe  
Date:   Mon 15 Jul 00:26

Andy Ryan gets some really unfair critics on here.
His first season he was either injured just when hitting his mark or left out because we never changed the winning team.
He got so much abuse for that one glaring chance against the inbreds but to me he's never had a prolonged period in the team to prove himself.
This season will be different and he looked on the boil today both as a striker and team player.

If you only turn up to moan then do it elsewhere
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: hurricane_jimmy  
Date:   Mon 15 Jul 05:19

Always thought he and McManus would have formed a good partnership but AJ was determined to play that a**se Clark. Glad he has Nesbit now though - been crying out for a Bayne-type player for ages - and hopefully we'll see what he can do now! :)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Sliema Par  
Date:   Mon 15 Jul 06:53

There looked to be every prospect of a fruitful partnership with Nisbet yesterday.

We can finally put the memory of the Falkirk miss to bed.

He almost scored a second.

Post Edited (Mon 15 Jul 11:13)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Par_85  
Date:   Mon 15 Jul 07:59

*Nisbet

as above he's harshly criticised when he's actually done well each time he's had a run in the team, he was on fire start of last season then was injured and I've got faith in the boy to do great if he gets a bit of luck and stays injury free this season and SC sticks with him

he's a 15+ goal a season player easily at this level
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2020 -- DAFC.net