DAFC.net
Home 26 August 2019 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Eddie Martin
Topic Originator: LesliePar  
Date:   Thu 8 Aug 21:03

Appointed as the clubs new mental health ambassador. I love that the the club are driving this agenda as it's something which doesn't get as much air time as it should and epitomises what a community club is all about. The awareness sessions at East End were a great initiative and I'm sure will be the first of many.

COYP!

Post Edited (Thu 08 Aug 21:09)
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Eddie Martin
Topic Originator: Rastapari  
Date:   Thu 8 Aug 21:09

This hits home on a pretty deep level for a few of us.
So many things are confirmed here for me.

I Hope You're Ok Today....
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: yvb-par  
Date:   Thu 8 Aug 21:34

Thanks for the kind words. I can say that I really enjoyed the sessions that I delivered. The feedback was great, participants were able to gain more knowledge and understanding of mental health.
It was given an informal setting to make it as comfortable as possible. Using East End Park and it's facilities to give a sense of home and belonging
The end goal was for volunteers to come forward and volunteer to be mental health first aiders, trained by myself free of charge.
I'm pleased to announce that this was the case and the course is full!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: MDCCCLXXXV  
Date:   Thu 8 Aug 21:41

Great news yvb.

Keep up the good work

East End Park is a symbol of all that is DAFC.
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email: