DAFC.net
Home 23 September 2019 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Tom Beadling
Topic Originator: Connor560  
Date:   Wed 14 Aug 13:08

I know there has been a lot of talk about Nisbet and Dow this season so far and rightly so as both have been brilliant in relation to goals/assists but for me Tom Beadling looks to have kicked on a level too!

He looks fit, sharp and hungry! He could be a real leader for us and I think we should try get him signing a contract extension now!

Boy is a class act on and off the park.

C'mon Ye Pars!
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Tom Beadling
Topic Originator: tappies par  
Date:   Wed 14 Aug 22:50

Was saying the same thing just the other day. Beadling was a catch when we managed to sign him up after his loan spell. Don’t want to lose him for nothing. How long does he have left of his contract? I might get shot down for this but I think it would be a good bit of business to tie him up on a 3 year deal. I can only see him getting better. I’m sure he’s gonna put on a good display on Saturday and get a wee bit of recognition.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Berkey  
Date:   Thu 15 Aug 18:06

Think he’s in his last year, I’d like to see him get a solid run of games before offering a long term deal, never seems far away from missing a few games....

Just sitting here drenched in my own negativity!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Blackandwhiteblood  
Date:   Thu 15 Aug 18:34

Quote:

Berkey, Thu 15 Aug 18:06

Think he’s in his last year, I’d like to see him get a solid run of games before offering a long term deal, never seems far away from missing a few games....

Aye. He's had some long term injury problems.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: GG Riva  
Date:   Thu 15 Aug 21:08

Quote:

Berkey, Thu 15 Aug 18:06

He had a hamstring injury and these are notoriously slow to clear up, came back a bit too early, playing an hour in a reserve game in Inverness and aggravated it, hence the impression he's injury prone.

Not your average Sunday League player.
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email: