DAFC.net
Home 23 September 2019 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Tom Beadling
Topic Originator: incognito  
Date:   Sat 17 Aug 23:08

After considering everything today aagree that I have to say Beadling was outstanding today seemee to be getting back to the player we signed genuinely superb today, defensively, moving forward and took his goal well! Very close to being my MOM.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Tom Beadling
Topic Originator: ParsAreTheLoveOfMyLife  
Date:   Sun 18 Aug 01:36

Need to get him on an extended contract ASAP
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Sliema Par  
Date:   Sun 18 Aug 06:41

Like Jackson Longridge,he will eventually bring in much needed transfer income to the club.

He is outstanding and we must enjoy his performances as long as he stays here.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Par  
Date:   Sun 18 Aug 07:16

Beadoooo Beadoooo………… certainly a fans favorite
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: simo  
Date:   Sun 18 Aug 10:02

He is more likely to leave for free at the end of the season I would have thought Silema tbh

Hamish French.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Berry  
Date:   Sun 18 Aug 10:13

He's been the best player this season so far without question for me.

Dow, Nisbet, Martin also been good acquisitions.

Yes Martin was with us but Craw didn't need to offer him a new deal and having been out most of the season due to injury could have been very easy to let him go.

There's more positives than negatives about Crawford so far this season.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Indiapar  
Date:   Sun 18 Aug 19:51

I think that Tom Beadling if he can stay injury free will be a key player this season. Realistically I am not sure if we will be able to hang on to him. He will be at the right age to step up a level next season and he is more than capable of doing it. He clearly enjoys his football with Dunfermline. What is pleasing is the morale around the club. It will be crucial this season particularly through the bad times. High morale among the players and the crowd support this season will make the difference between a couple of league positions. You can have all the skill in tbe world but if you dont enjoy your football or job it can be a lonely place.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: RossDAFC  
Date:   Sun 18 Aug 21:16

Think we all knew if he stayed fit he’d go on to bigger and better things, we might get one more year out of him but I don’t see him signing a 2 year and being sold like Jackson
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: USMac  
Date:   Mon 19 Aug 15:33

Sheer emotion from him after he scored his well-taken goal on Saturday. So glad he is injury free.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: allanwilson10  
Date:   Mon 19 Aug 19:12

Good to see him on the terrace at the reserve game today along with Aaron Comrie and Stuart Morrison. As mentioned elsewhere the team spirit seems to be very high - and things like this can only help.
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email: