DAFC.net
Home 19 September 2019 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Nathan Austin
Topic Originator: Mon-pa  
Date:   Tue 27 Aug 23:12

has now netted 13 times for Kelty Hearts....

ARTY
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Nathan Austin
Topic Originator: petrie_pants  
Date:   Wed 28 Aug 07:08

If he takes the match ball home from every game he scores a hat trick in he'll be able to set up a Sports Direct by the end of the season.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: red-star-par  
Date:   Wed 28 Aug 09:02

He should score plenty this year. He is probably playing 3 levels below where he should be
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: KilsythPar  
Date:   Wed 28 Aug 12:28

Always thought he good do a job for us. Surprised it didn't work out for him at Falkirk and Inverness.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: wee eck  
Date:   Wed 28 Aug 12:54

I remember reading that it suited him to move to Inverness when his partner was on maternity leave and could move with him. Once she'd had the baby she had to return to her job in the central belt so he wanted to move too. Kelty offered him a decent package, including a driving job, which made sense financially. He's in a similar position to Rory McAllister at Peterhead I suppose.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: petrie_pants  
Date:   Wed 28 Aug 15:22

Dunno if I'd say it didn't work out for him at Inverness, I know they were keen to keep hold of him and were one of a couple of Championship sides to offer him a deal.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Playup_Pompey  
Date:   Wed 4 Sep 16:07

£400 a week and playing football every week plus a jpb on the side. Whats not to like?

[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email: