DAFC.net
Home 19 September 2019 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Let the excuses begin
Topic Originator: FRED1981  
Date:   Sat 31 Aug 17:04

we have a young team, the wind stopped us playing it can go on and on everybody knows we need experience. I have had a season for years and the last two seasons it's been so depressing how long can we put up with this sh@te.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Let the excuses begin
Topic Originator: Berkey  
Date:   Sat 31 Aug 17:06

I hope these youngsters from hearts are good but are they what we needed?

Blooding other teams youngsters is no good in a relegation fight if this continues

Just sitting here drenched in my own negativity!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Parsbilly  
Date:   Sat 31 Aug 17:08

windy
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: parsfan97  
Date:   Sat 31 Aug 17:09

Honestly would take 8th position right now, we are terrible. But let’s just let the board off with yet another terrible decision in going down this young player route, it’s no going to work
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: par-91  
Date:   Sat 31 Aug 17:09

No excuses for that today. That was horrific.

If Crawford did his research, he’d know it would be windy and would play with a different plan for when we had the wind behind us and when it was against us. Unfortunately, we played the same rubbish tactic all game, despite the fact we never even troubled them.

He talks about wanting players to be ‘giving their lot’ but that’s 2 weeks in a row a number of them have been passengers and don’t seem to care. It’s like the latter stages of the Johnston era all over again.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: DBP  
Date:   Sat 31 Aug 17:26

Quote:

Berkey, Sat 31 Aug 17:06

I hope these youngsters from hearts are good but are they what we needed?

Blooding other teams youngsters is no good in a relegation fight if this continues

You mean players that can't get into a (hearts) team that are joint bottom of their league?
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: wulliepar57  
Date:   Sat 31 Aug 17:58

there is no excuses for what was witnessed today !
manager got tactics wrong your not telling me he didnt know it would be windy today and the only way to play football was to pass it along the ground if what was served up today is his way /brand of football here we come 1st division what i witnessed today was the same crap as AJ , Danny devine walking into the team says it all as well every clearance or pass was either out the park or to the opposition !
would have rather had his dad sydney devine at least he might have been entertaining !! Another howler from Scully too , we cannot blame AJ for Scully being here it was crawford who brought him in because he wanted rid of robinson , Nesbit would have been as well staying in the dressing room absolutely zero effort from him he couldnt control a bag of cement today , And i do not see what SC see's in Paton , not good enough for the seaside league and Falkirk but made captain here LOL, as for the rest no pass marks either !!
we need to bring in some experienced players and not play solely youngsters who still have a lot of developing to do
to say the least i am gutted at getting beat from Arbroath and the way we seem to get set up and play it already looks like a long season ahead , 2 points from 12 is just not good enough Arbroath are already 5 points ahead of us and its points on the board we need , And today i saw enough to say we are no better than when AJ was manager ! I will be waiting to hear what excuse Craw gives this week
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Paralex  
Date:   Sat 31 Aug 22:32

Sydney Devine, the Coatbridge Cowboy, entertaining???? Wulliepar that's very poor judgement. Can't argue much with the rest though!!!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: twin par  
Date:   Sat 31 Aug 22:42

It's so frustrating being a pars fan.We never learn from our mistakes from one week to another.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: EEP  
Date:   Sat 31 Aug 23:09

When Crawford said he would mix experience with youth I expected a bit more experienced players than the young lads.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Indiapar  
Date:   Sat 31 Aug 23:26

I tgink its frustrating being a supporter of any club other than Rangers or Celtic. Therein lies the problem. Every year the league is a foregone conclusion. Everyone else is fighting for the scraps. The decline in Scottish football is obvious for all to see whatever way you look at it. Most clubs are relying on supporter loyalty but I think that will only go so far. The championship may be a competitive league but for what? To make playoffs with little chance of getting promoted or to avoid relegation. I wonder what players who play football for clubs like Dunfermline can really aspire to. What do the vast majority of supporters really get from it? There is brand loyalty, force of habit, social occasion etc. but I wonder how many more years clubs can expect fans to turn up and spend their hard earned cash.
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email: