DAFC.net
Home 19 September 2019 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Pointing the blame
Topic Originator: RossDAFC  
Date:   Sat 31 Aug 17:40

Whilst very little is achieved by singling out players I have a big issue with a few today: Nisbet made zero effort to work, Devine didn’t find a players feet with his passes all day and Ryan Scully has been beaten at his near post twice in as many weeks. Above all, Crawford has to take the blame - tactics wrong again for the second week running yet feeds us the narrative that we’re trying to play a certain brand of football. Not believing it until I see it, get the ball down and play football! One of the worst total performances in 15 years of watching us
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Pointing the blame
Topic Originator: Berkey  
Date:   Sat 31 Aug 17:55

I said it last week and I repeat, I think Nesbit must be carrying an injury, his work rate has gone down the toilet in last 2 games.

It’s not as if we have any other options to take him out of the team.

Just sitting here drenched in my own negativity!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: wulliepar57  
Date:   Sat 31 Aug 18:00

If he is carrying an injury he shouldn't be playing !!!!!!!!
and yes we have others who can play there , better to have 11 fit players on the park , if he is carrying an injury surely he could aggravate it and miss games !!
certainly aggravated me with his performance today again
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: kelty_par  
Date:   Sat 31 Aug 18:05

Scully - woeful with the ball at his feet, clueless about using the conditions, beaten by a weak shot he should have saved.
Devine - a so-called footballing centre half who can't play football.
Coley - too lightweight, tries to do too much with the ball and has little and product.
Paton - can only kick it the way he's facing and slows down play unnecessarily.
Nisbet - no hold up play at from him although there were no runs from midfield from Turner, Beadling or McCann anyway.

Crawford - stick players on with no clue where they should be playing and hope for the best.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Blackandwhiteblood  
Date:   Sat 31 Aug 18:50

Great fans
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: gordi-b  
Date:   Sat 31 Aug 18:59

Mcann should have been alongside Nisbet in first half to put pressure on their back line , yet we played one up with no support as the Marquee signing that was Beadling was posted missing again

G.B
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Par  
Date:   Sat 31 Aug 20:23

Topic Originator: Blackandwhiteblood | - 1
Date: Sat 31 Aug 18:50

Great fans

I agree B&WP we must have had about 7 - 800 there today we do indeed have great fans.
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email: