DAFC.net
Home 14 November 2019 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 How long does Crawford get?
Topic Originator: Rastapari  
Date:   Sun 8 Sep 08:37

How long can he continue with such turgid results in the name of "it's a young team" etc etc?
One thing, it's HIS team now.

I Hope You're Ok Today....
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: How long does Crawford get?
Topic Originator: dpard  
Date:   Sun 8 Sep 08:40

3 games for me. IF it goes wrong against Caley and Partick then the atmosphere at eep against Alloa could be horrible.

The flame still burns
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Westies squint kicks  
Date:   Sun 8 Sep 08:44

It was his team when he won five in a row, but not his when he started the bad run.
Likeable Dunfermline guy through and through but very debatable if he’s a manager, plenty of fans are pi55ed off, needs to turn it around sharpish, hope he can don’t want another 5hit-show of a season
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: pars_andy  
Date:   Sun 8 Sep 08:44

Ok. Here’s an analogy. Imagine Crawford is a racing driver up against 11 other drivers. It was blatantly obvious that his predecessors car, despite being a Ferrari, was second hand and only cost 50k so was a bit knackered and couldn’t compete with the other cars. Everybody understood this and reminded any doubters that he could only compete once he’s had a chance to buy his own car.

Now it’s the end of the season and the Ferrari is off to the scrapyard. Everybody is excited to see what Crawford can do now that he has his own car. The board make it clear that they’re not going down the second hand route any more and say they want to go with brand new enthusiastic cars. Then they offer Crawford 10k to buy the shiniest new car he can afford.......

==================================
"However vast the darkness, we must supply our own light." - Stanley Kubrick

Post Edited (Sun 08 Sep 08:45)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 8 Sep 09:24

Quote:

pars_andy, Sun 8 Sep 08:44

Ok. Here’s an analogy. Imagine Crawford is a racing driver up against 11 other drivers. It was blatantly obvious that his predecessors car, despite being a Ferrari, was second hand and only cost 50k so was a bit knackered and couldn’t compete with the other cars. Everybody understood this and reminded any doubters that he could only compete once he’s had a chance to buy his own car.

Now it’s the end of the season and the Ferrari is off to the scrapyard. Everybody is excited to see what Crawford can do now that he has his own car. The board make it clear that they’re not going down the second hand route any more and say they want to go with brand new enthusiastic cars. Then they offer Crawford 10k to buy the shiniest new car he can afford.......

Should he not be beating the bunnet in his 500 quid runaround?

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Sliema Par  
Date:   Sun 8 Sep 09:43

He either turns it around or the Home game with Alloa Ath on Saturday 28th could mirror the Home game with Alloa Ath on 5th January 2018.

He is so likeable, and such a legend to my generation: it genuinely grieves me to write that.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Par  
Date:   Sun 8 Sep 09:50

He was a legend to a generation of Pars fans as a player so is probably getting an easier time than some. Now he is a manager and should be judged on that. It is not just the managers job that should be under scrutiny, the Chairman and BoD who make these appointment should be under scrutiny, we need fotball experience at all levels from the pitch to the boardroom.

Post Edited (Sun 08 Sep 09:52)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Parsbilly  
Date:   Sun 8 Sep 09:59

as long as it takes for his pals to drop him like a stone
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Angus_W  
Date:   Sun 8 Sep 10:03

It's not just Craw it's the whole backroom setup, Shields coaching the youngsters etc. The board have gambled with youth and inexperience on a brighter future for DAFC. Will it pay off - I hope so............

As long as we can survive in the Championship I'm willing to give this a couple of seasons. We can't keep chopping the manager & changing direction.

Not an easy task but Craw has to find the key to unlocking that FH performance against Dundee.

🔩 ya 🚀
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: DrumRoad  
Date:   Sun 8 Sep 10:19

“buy the shiniest new car he can afford”

That’s the key phrase right there.......... he couldn’t afford very much on the budget available at the end of the season when he had to build his team

My concern is where this turgid football is coming from, we all know the young team has it in them to play/gel better than presently as we have witnesses that v St Mirren, Dundee & others at the start of the season & that brilliant performance v Celtic, so where’s it gone?/what’s happened?

It has to be the management team that helps these youngsters find there mojo again as at the moment it appears well & truly lost

Do we have a sports psychologist onboard?

2015/16 League one Winners
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: SergioDuarte  
Date:   Sun 8 Sep 10:22

He won’t get sacked until it’s probably too late in all honesty. The board really don’t know how to properly run a football club. The next 3 games are vital. If we are losing to part time teams like Arbroath and alloa then it really doesn’t look good. His record is honking. Last season he was able to get away with turgid displays because it was AJs team , although you’d imagine a seasoned campaigner would have at least racked up a few wins with the apparent dross. It is now Crawford’s team and there really are no excuses. Tick tock Stevie boy
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: red-star-par  
Date:   Sun 8 Sep 10:23

I hope Stevie manages to turn it around. It's not long ago that everyone was very optimistic after the slim Celtic defeat. The problem with getting rid of Crawford is that the board are not really football people. I have no faith in them to make the right decision regarding who they go for next. Every decision they have made regarding the team management has been wrong so far. Sacking Jeffries, promoting Potter, bringing in Johnston then extending his contract, then taking too long to sack him. They should have got Dick Campbell in assisted by Stevie. Time will tell if they know what they are doing
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: gordi-b  
Date:   Sun 8 Sep 10:39

Couldn’t believe they promoted Stevie in the first place after the disastrous appointment of promoting John Potter the should have steered well clear of that route

G.B
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: OzPar  
Date:   Sun 8 Sep 10:44

Spot on Angus. Shame on you guys that are pressing the panic button now. I wouldn't want you fellas around if we were going into battle. Shocking behaviour.

Like it or not, the club has for a number of reasons - mainly financial - decided to go down the youth route. It's a tricky path, but if the option is to sign has-beens and never-haves as we did last season, then I know which route I prefer.

The more sensible posters stated very early on that there would be setbacks and there would be defeats that would hurt. That comes with the territory when you have young lads playing against league-toughened opposition. But, I've seen enough to come to the view that we have the makings of a pretty good side. There is talent galore out on that pitch.

It may take a few months to see them truly gel into a Championship-level team, but we've already seen examples of the footballing enterprise that they are capable of. Even yesterday we were passing the ball around quite comfortably from back to front. It was silly mistakes that let us down.

We miss Ryan Dow. He is the real playmaker in our side and I can't wait to see how Joe Thomson fits in with these new players once he is fit again. We have just brought in three loanees, so there's plenty to look forward to.

Keep calm. Don't panic!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: RossDAFC  
Date:   Sun 8 Sep 10:49

Think he gets til new year at the earliest. I doubt that Ross Mcarthur will take action unless we literally don’t win a league game between now and then. The Celtic result should have galvanised the team and instead we’ve lost 3 straight including two losses to part time teams. With a tough game next week which we may get nothing from, Partick away is looking like a must win
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 8 Sep 10:53

Quote:

OzPar, Sun 8 Sep 10:44

Spot on Angus. Shame on you guys that are pressing the panic button now. I wouldn't want you fellas around if we were going into battle. Shocking behaviour.

Like it or not, the club has for a number of reasons - mainly financial - decided to go down the youth route. It's a tricky path, but if the option is to sign has-beens and never-haves as we did last season, then I know which route I prefer.

The more sensible posters stated very early on that there would be setbacks and there would be defeats that would hurt. That comes with the territory when you have young lads playing against league-toughened opposition. But, I've seen enough to come to the view that we have the makings of a pretty good side. There is talent galore out on that pitch.

It may take a few months to see them truly gel into a Championship-level team, but we've already seen examples of the footballing enterprise that they are capable of. Even yesterday we were passing the ball around quite comfortably from back to front. It was silly mistakes that let us down.

We miss Ryan Dow. He is the real playmaker in our side and I can't wait to see how Joe Thomson fits in with these new players once he is fit again. We have just brought in three loanees, so there's plenty to look forward to.

Keep calm. Don't panic!

When you say "setbacks" do you include meekly accepting relegation in that?
Because as a manager he's relegation form, easily.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: wee eck  
Date:   Sun 8 Sep 10:57

Which club does have a board full of 'football people'? If we had that we'd probably be bust. Their appointments haven't all been disasters. AJ's reign may have ended disappointingly (most do) but he did get us into the Championship and then the play-offs.

Anyway, we do have an ex-player and ex-manager on the board in Jim Leishman. I also think the board acknowledged they needed some help with football matters by appointing Jackie Macnamara as a consultant. Some may not agree with the particular appointment but it did indicate the board recognised they were lacking in that area.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 8 Sep 10:58

Give it time, Rasta. Crawford's squad was completed last week. There's a long, long way to go yet. If we get relegated, then yes, he goes. But I don't think we will.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Berry  
Date:   Sun 8 Sep 11:24

He’s here for the season, I’d be very surprised if he is let go regardless of form. I don’t agree with the boards decision to go down the youth route as it rarely works but it’s an investment they’ve made, that includes SC.

They were very coy about expectations this season, I don’t recall reading anything that explicitly calls out what our objective is. They’ve given all the young new signings 2 year contracts which is high risk as not all of them will end up warranting that.

Sadly we’re in a period including most of the fans it seems from older posts that we’re more worried about money and the financials rather than putting together a really competitive team and trying to do something this season. There needs to be a balance to keep fans on board, I don’t want the club to go bust, but I don’t want it to just float on and do nothing.

Bringing Crawford in was a cheap, naive option, bringing in youth was purely for financial reasons, not for footballing ones. The odds of us finding an Andy Robertson to sell on is never going to happen.

Aye it’s just a Challenge Cup game, but that was not far off a strong lineup for us who were evidently putting the effort in and Alloa bossed it and controlled most of the game with little trouble.

We’ve been beaten by Arbroath and Alloa in consecutive games, part time teams so this need time to gel thing is nonsense. It’s unacceptable.

Things need to turnaround quickly.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: da_no_1  
Date:   Sun 8 Sep 11:33

Relegation form after 4 league games obviously automatically means relegation after 36.

Let's just give up now.

You'd think this was some of your first ever seasons watching football. What a state to get in

"Some days will stay a 1000 years, some pass like the flash of a spark"
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: eastendalloapar  
Date:   Sun 8 Sep 11:53

I believe he has until November to get things steadied. My worry is that we would loose Greg Shields.

matt forsyth
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 8 Sep 11:56

Quote:

da_no_1, Sun 8 Sep 11:33

Relegation form after 4 league games obviously automatically means relegation after 36.

Let's just give up now.

You'd think this was some of your first ever seasons watching football. What a state to get in

He hasn't steered us to a league win in months, going through two squads.
He just hasn't got it, no oomph, no tactical nous, no inspiration. His interviews are scarier than AJ's.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Gaz3822  
Date:   Sun 8 Sep 11:56

Let's face it, the board gave Stevie the job. We've not won a game in the league for God knows how long. The 5 or 6 he won in a row last season ultimately kept us in the league. Even then, I saw 4 of those games we still didn't dominate any of those games. The defence were strong and Anderson took his chances, but the midfield were outplayed in every game, And then we lost every game from then on. He's got these young boys in, hungry, high work rate and determined in one 45 mins and the rest has been brutal. The board tried something, a blind can can see Stevie isn't the boy to take us forward, now I think they have to admit defeat before it's too late.
I hope I'm proved wrong but my gut tells me Stevie hasn't got it.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 8 Sep 12:07

I would agree that Shields seems to be a far more valuable component than Crawford in the current management team.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Grant  
Date:   Sun 8 Sep 12:07

As I'm sure everyone knows I'm not shy in calling a manager out for when I feel his race is run, I don't think we're anywhere close to that stage yet tbh.

I'm not even sure were in a run of turgid results, let's be clear here, we have lost four in a row but for ***** sake, one was against Celtic in extra time, if I need to explain to you why that isn't a result to criticise a manger over then there's no helping you, the other was against a Dundee United side who have a striker on 4 thousand pounds a week, they would thump there City rivals and put 6 past them just after playing us and winning by 2, again, not an unexpected or bad result. And the other loss is in the challenge Cup, just like the Celtic game, if you need it examining to you why this isn't a result to panic over then there's no hope.

Of course we have the Arbroath game, in those conditions it made it an absolute lottery and unfortunately Scully didn't have the winning ticket, its not worth sacking a manager over.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Row_ZZ  
Date:   Sun 8 Sep 12:08

Stevie hasn’t got it. This experiment is going to cost us. We’ll end up like the Wee Team playing in front of two men and a dug should the Board continue to be so naive with the footballing affairs.

I Know There's Gonna Be (Good Times)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 8 Sep 12:14

Grant, ur making excuses mate. We can make excuses about the losses last season, not his team blah blah, but now new team, his team, same dross, however way u look at it.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: rossmcno1  
Date:   Sun 8 Sep 12:16

He should get the full season, unless we are cut adrift at the bottom. I refuse to get upset at any challenge cup performance/result, waste of our time in my opinion.

We’ve had a tough start fixture wise, and I include Arbroath away as part of that. We’ve had a whole team change-round and it will take time for the management team to get the right formation, system, personnel etc.

As I’ve stated previously, what concerns me has been some of the decisions made by the manager, including the selection of Danny Devine. I’m sure Danny is a lovely guy but it’s not worked/working for him here. I also struggle to understand the tactics c United and Arbroath, including the high long all game into wind which frankly I’d not expect under 16’s to indulge in never mind paid pros. He still has my backing as I worry that another management team change is too costly, and could be very bad for our longer term reputation/relationships within the football world.

For those that seem to continue to be aroused by constant criticism of the board stating they have no football knowledge etc, have a wee squint at some of the other boards kicking around the game and maybe think we’re a bit luckier! At least our board have an open line of communication, and aren’t adverse to trying something different - including fully backing their decisions and managerial appointments. One thing AJ could never say, is that he didn’t have enough time. I hope Crawford gets the same, though I accept further poor results may make the decision for both parties.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 8 Sep 12:29

It's a bit much criticising SC re Danny Devine. (a) He was on a two-year contract and was recovering from a close-season op and (b) he's only played one game this season!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: dover par  
Date:   Sun 8 Sep 12:48

Actions have consequences

Too many wrong decisions made by the board over the last few season have lead us to where we are..NOT Stevie Crawford.

playing budget cut by a 1/3rd from last season,tough gig for anybody imo.

"Pressure is something you feel when you don't know what the hell you're doing."

Post Edited (Sun 08 Sep 12:54)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: parsfan97  
Date:   Sun 8 Sep 12:50

Sadly defeat is just becoming accepted at EEP by some. 1 win in the last 14 or whatever it is, shocking record. Those who moan it wasn’t his team last season will be the first to bring up the 5 wins in a row when it wasn’t his team either. What was his game plan yesterday? Pass the ball at the back then a hopeless punt forward? Shocking tactics then even better he makes a double sub when we have a player lying down injured, honestly if we did get rid of him I wouldn’t trust this current board to run a bath never mind get an actual manager in. Decision after decision they keep getting wrong yet no one wants to question that
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 8 Sep 13:09

His plan seems to involve Ashcroft and Paton pass to each other deep in their own half and give the ball away in a dangerous position. Those 2 just also happen to be the slowest players in the team. This seems to be stevies only game plan...sorry, as well as hoofing it now and again.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: evo!  
Date:   Sun 8 Sep 13:13

I understand what Crawford, the Board and co are trying to do. Some of the players coming in do seem exciting and have potential, Comrie, Murray , Nesbit etc.

Also I think what Crawfords vision is, is exactly what is needed at our club. We havent had much in the way of income for players over the years, and the constant turnaround in personal from season to season makes progress difficult, hence two year contracts I guess.

So while i like a lot of the idea in theory, in practise there are some drawbacks. Having Devine stay at the club for a second year as he was on a two year deal was silly. Obv not Crawfords fault, but he is not someone any of us have confidence in. Same with Hippolyte but at least we got rid.

So Crawford has stated that he wanted hungry players into the club. That is all fine, but doesnt that mean that they were hungry elsewhere, but also failed elsewhere. Debatable I no, its all very well having the right attitude, but without the talent what will it achieve.

Crawford i fear has the right attitude and approach in the modern scottish football landscape, but just not the expettise to do pull it off. As a result, im concerned the players may have the same flaw.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 8 Sep 13:31

So we should be beating Dundee United and Celtic? We should actually give a **** about the challenge cup? Those aren't excuses they're looking at situation logically and coming to conclusion that isn't based on hysteria.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 8 Sep 13:32

''Having Devine stay at the club for a second year as he was on a two year deal was silly.''

How exactly do you get rid of a guy who needs an operation and is on a two-year contract? Unlike Hippolyte he's not going to agree to leave early is he? I sometimes wonder if some of you guys live in the real world.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Frank Butchers LoveHandles  
Date:   Sun 8 Sep 13:51

It's not looking great but I think certainly after the first round of games we can gauge where we are at.

Awight Pat!
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 8 Sep 13:56

No Grant but have u seen anything lately that I've not seen which would suggest good times are around the corner ?
Wheres the passion, wheres the fight, wheres the determination, more importantly wheres the football ????
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 8 Sep 14:07

I've been watching a middling championship side, in the same way that watching the Dundee game would you have been able to see the bad times coming I'm not so blind so as to presume that because thinks haven't been fantastic, they never will be again.

We at times played good football yesterday, the goal for one was absolutely outstanding, a few other good moves aswell. To flip it on its head, I've seen nothing so bad, so helpless and without merit or excuse that I think our season is over because we've been knocked out the challenge Cup.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 8 Sep 14:15

Quote:

dover par, Sun 8 Sep 12:48

Actions have consequences

Too many wrong decisions made by the board over the last few season have lead us to where we are..NOT Stevie Crawford.

playing budget cut by a 1/3rd from last season,tough gig for anybody imo.

At what point can we say the manager is any good?
The bunnet has won more games on less budget so what's your point?

Post Edited (Sun 08 Sep 14:16)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 8 Sep 14:18

It's been a culmination of things for me. Despite different players our league form has carried on from last season and surely that's down to Crawford. The guy doesn't have a good managerial record, in fact its awful, but the board have to live with it.
And anyway it doesn't matter if it's a crappy cup, we're in it and don't want to lose it to part timers. I'm sure everyone at the club would tell you the same.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: wetherby  
Date:   Sun 8 Sep 14:24

whats this with we played good football? who are you trying to kid? Yes we were good at passing it back and forth across the back four but where was the movement in midfield making themselves available for the ball? There was no width, i reckon Alloa had more possession , at no time were we dictating the pace or the shape of the game. I have seen more movement at the “walking football”.

it was criminal that we failed to test their replacement keeper - not a single shot to deal with that i can recollect. I wasnt at the Arbroath game but was at the Dundee Utd game where we turned in an equally insipid performance.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 8 Sep 14:55

We dictated the pace and flow of the game from the tenth mi ute onwards, until our keeper then chucked one in the net for the equaliser, likewise for the last 25/30 minutes of the game.

Less of the hysteria please. If it wasn't for our keeper throwing another one in and the referee bottling a late penalty decision there would be allot less knicker wetting, as it is we've been knocked out the challenge Cup and apparently the world is falling down around our ears.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Ben,D.A  
Date:   Sun 8 Sep 15:20

I refused to go to any games in 2018 until AJ went. I'm now felling in the same place again but will have to give this set of players a chance to become a team which I'm sure will blend before the new year. I stay positive we will take on the top 4 when it all clicks together.

only 11 make the team,the rest can just but dream.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 8 Sep 15:23

I don’t think anyone really cares about going out the biscuit cup . It’s part of a far larger problem. Stevie Crawford is unable to put a team on the park that can win a competitive fixture. Arbroath and Alloa ffs. He is massively underperforming. Let’s be honest they are going to be our main rivals this season. It does not look good. He has to win the next fixture. Biggest game of his career.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 8 Sep 15:34

He doesn't have to win it, a draw would realistically be a good result.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: the saline hill puma  
Date:   Sun 8 Sep 16:12

Quote:

Grant, Sun 8 Sep 15:34

A draw at home Inverness is a p*** poor result
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 8 Sep 16:19

Quote:

the saline hill puma, Sun 8 Sep 16:12

Quote:

Grant, Sun 8 Sep 15:34

A draw at home Inverness is a p*** poor result

No it isn't

[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 8 Sep 16:21

So basically accepting we are heading out the trapdoor then . The only way a draw is acceptable is if we come from behind and that ain’t happening. If they score we are finished. Sorry but Craw has had long enough. No more excuses.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 8 Sep 16:25

A draw at home to Inverness is in no way shape or form a poor result, we've finished above them once? In the past ****** decade, they're a good side.

Also we're e safe from relegation, Dundee are getting beat by Elgin so their season is definitely over.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: kelty_par  
Date:   Sun 8 Sep 16:26

Utterly baffling that Grant thinks we controlled things or that the referee "bottled" it when not giving a penalty that would have been extremely harsh had it hit the hand/arm anyway, at an angle where the fans in the stand couldn't actually see if it did so. If by control things you mean passed it about in our own half while we let Alloa filter back into a defensive shape (the one time we attacked with pace we scored FFS) then hoofed it to an isolated McGill then fine, but it's not what I consider dictating the game to be.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: dafc  
Date:   Sun 8 Sep 16:28

End of the season. A team takes a while to gel properly, it's a new team on a much smaller budget than previous managers, a lot taken from lower level football. Changing managers regular will result in relegation. Still think we will end up 4th. Talking about a manager after 4 league games more or less says more about OP than anything, disgraceful, we keep seeing ourselves as a big club, we are not a big club, we are where we are a team with outside chance of play off spot in championship.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: MESSIAH  
Date:   Sun 8 Sep 16:29

The Bunnet would be a massive improvement on SC.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 8 Sep 17:01

Utterly baffling how you can think we didn't control it tbh. If you're expecting peak tika taka from 2012 Barca at EEP on a challenge Cup tie you're going to be disappointed.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 8 Sep 17:18

Dundee 1-2 Elgin FT
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 8 Sep 17:27

Quote:

dafc, Sun 8 Sep 16:28

End of the season. A team takes a while to gel properly, it's a new team on a much smaller budget than previous managers, a lot taken from lower level football. Changing managers regular will result in relegation. Still think we will end up 4th. Talking about a manager after 4 league games more or less says more about OP than anything, disgraceful, we keep seeing ourselves as a big club, we are not a big club, we are where we are a team with outside chance of play off spot in championship.

Pray tell what does it say about me, would love to hear it?
And we're not talking about 4 games are we?
The majority are talking about the lack of a league win going back more than 4 games.
Again feel free to outline the positives to derive from defeats at the hands of two part time teams and little to suggest a win is around the corner.
All of us expected an up and down season, can we not expect an "up" bit at some point?

[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 8 Sep 17:44

The end of season run from last season has absolutely no relevance to this season.

My favourite state is the "We've nO woN A lEagUe game iN siX mOntHs!!!!!" as if the off season just wasn't a thing and we were playing league games throughout the whole time.

Surely the Celtic was an up part, surely the Dundee game was an up part, surely the St Mirren game was an up part, surely the league Cup as a whole was an up part? The self entitlement of our fans is breathtaking.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Indiapar  
Date:   Sun 8 Sep 17:48

I think you have to be honest and say its been a poor start and it is concerning. The common theme last year was we played well but made stupid mistakes. The same statements are reappearing now. I was never in favour of AJ being sacked they way it happened and SC being thrust into the limelight. Perhaps the board had very good reasons for doing this i.e. player attitude etc. The thing is once you do that you are basically saying that the reason for the poor performances last season were players and management. Once you remove them and bring in new individuals you create a level of expectation that things will improve. At this stage in the season it looks like they have not. The question for me this season is "does the team have potential to improve". I think the answer is yes. My other question would be "how much time do we have" and I would say target a mid table position by christmas and revisit. The thing with tactics is that things invariably never work out how you plan it. My attitude is go out there and try and win the game, make the other teams fear you not the other way around
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 8 Sep 17:50

Highlights from yesterday show a stonewall penalty denied for Dunfermline btw.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 8 Sep 18:02

Quote:

Grant, Sun 8 Sep 17:50

Clutching at straws.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Blackandwhiteblood  
Date:   Sun 8 Sep 18:15

Quote:

Rastapari, Sun 8 Sep 18:02

Quote:

Clutching at straws.

Dundee got a penalty for less against us.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: kelty_par  
Date:   Sun 8 Sep 18:47

Must have different definitions of controlling the game then Grant. To me you have to be doing what you want and making the opposition do stuff they don't want. We couldn't do what we wanted, Alloa were quite happy to sit in and hit on the break and we looked devoid of ideas. I'm not expecting tiki-taka or Barcelona football, and I don't think anyone is. What I am expecting is for us to make good use of possession rather than slowing things down, to use space when it's available, to look like we have a plan and to close things down quickly when we don't have the ball. Alloa used the ball a lot more smartly that we did, pressed as a team much better than we did and were better organised at the back than we were. No amount of "wE Arnt barcelona!!!111!!+" mewling changes that. Also not convinced that was a penalty at the end - his back is turned and it isn't clear on the highlights if it hit his elbow or his his side then arm, so if the referee can't be sure then he can't be giving it.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 8 Sep 18:56

I think if he are hoping for penalty decisions in games we have aproblem. We need to be going out to try and score goals and pressurising teams. Its only a game at the end of the day. All we can do is lose and we are doing that anyway.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Gadgie59  
Date:   Sun 8 Sep 19:19

Even 'great' football managers, such as Shankley, Stein and Ferguson were only human and made their fair share of mistakes and needed luck and good fortune.

SC may not be in 'their' league (time will tell), but he took charge at a very difficult time and has had very few lucky breaks - personally I think the Celtic game we got more than our fair share of good fortune, in that for all the chances they had, they were just plain crap at hitting the target - that helped us a lot. Also, we came back after going a goal down (no mean feat against Celtic at Parkhead) - but that was achieved by going to 4-4-2 . . . . sometimes you make your own luck!

I believe SC wants to develop a playing style (his style); which he has the right to. If I am being critical or sceptical, maybe he's hoping for too much too soon? Playing out from the back or on the counter-attack may hold some admirable qualities; but, he has a lot of youth in his squad and while they may be enthusiastic at following his plan, maybe their ability to play to a competitive level in a way that doesn't utilise or exploit their natural strengths and abilities could be considered naïve(?)

Maybe someone like Stein would look to build consistency and confidence by using formations and tactics based on the strengths (and weaknesses) of his squad first; then once a winning habit has been established, 'then' start to develop the planned 'style'?

It's fairly common knowledge that Ferguson was about 1 game away from being sacked at Man Utd; such was his lack of initial success. And Shankley took years developing his Liverpool squad.

If there is one concern I really have about SC, in comparison to all of the aforementioned 'legends'; they were all 'no nonsense' characters and were prepared to be brutal. SC might be too much of a nice guy - perhaps a bit like Billy McNeil, who inherited Ferguson's Aberdeen and then took over at Celtic. A legend he most certainly is, but not as a manager.

“Football is a beautiful game,
It should be played beautifully.”
Brian Clough.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Rusty Shackleford  
Date:   Sun 8 Sep 19:20

The form is concerning and I'm not convinced that SC is the answer long term but I think he deserves a proper swing at it.

Building a new side either takes time or it doesn't? Which is it?
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 8 Sep 19:25

Quote:

Blackandwhiteblood, Sun 8 Sep 18:15

Quote:

Rastapari, Sun 8 Sep 18:02

Quote:

Clutching at straws.

Dundee got a penalty for less against us.

Yep, granted, really though it changes nothing, we're down the wrong end of the table with a lot saying the same, there's players there....the guidance of said players is rightly being scrutinised.
At what point of "up and down season, new young team etc etc" did it turn into " as long as we somehow survive, maybe,it's a young team" ?
Not a lot of us had lofty expectations but I'd bet most were thinking besting Arbroath.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 8 Sep 19:26

I'm not clutching at anything Rasta, just pointing out we were denied a stonewall penalty.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 8 Sep 19:44

There were other occasions that the referee missed an Alloa handball.

matt forsyth
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Johan_Cruyff  
Date:   Sun 8 Sep 19:50

I only get to a couple of games a season as live overseas.

I have not seen us win live since I moved away 6 years ago. Everytime i come back we look worse than the last time I seen us.

I was at arbroath and honestly think I could have gone in at centre mid and done a better job keeping the ball on the ground and passing to a black and white jersey than the guys out there did.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: P  
Date:   Sun 8 Sep 20:28

The glee and pantywetting from some of our support that greet poor results/performances (and surprise it’s those that were against the appointment since day 1 as if it somehow validates their worth) 4 games into a league season is really pathetic. Makes you wonder if our support deserves the survival of the club. Really quite sad and, as someone already pointed out, entitled.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Raymie the Legend  
Date:   Sun 8 Sep 20:47

"I was at arbroath and honestly think I could have gone in at centre mid and done a better job keeping the ball on the ground and passing to a black and white jersey than the guys out there did."

Now you've taken that too far!

It's too early to be talking in these terms. Early season, it looked encouraging, so we know that the ability is there. There does seem to be tweaks required, however.
The goalkeeping position is a concern but there is nothing that can be done for now, so we will just have to persevere. Maybe tell Gill he is getting 6 games to prove he is worth the jersey?
Murray is a miss, but he should be back by the end of next month.

The blend in midfield is not right. There is a great opportunity for Cochrane and McDonald to be first picks. Paton and Beadling should be worried.

Nisbet has to be the main man up top, but does need to show more consistency, but the potential is certainly there.

I don't think there is too much wrong that a couple of changes won't improve and getting Joe Thomson back before the end of the year will be a great boost.

It's bloody tough being a legend
Ron Atkinson - 1983
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: widtink  
Date:   Sun 8 Sep 20:55

Quote:

P, Sun 8 Sep 20:28

The glee and pantywetting from some of our support that greet poor results/performances (and surprise it’s those that were against the appointment since day 1 as if it somehow validates their worth) 4 games into a league season is really pathetic. Makes you wonder if our support deserves the survival of the club. Really quite sad and, as someone already pointed out, entitled.

Again... Far too sensible for this site... Consider yourself warned 🤣

[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 8 Sep 20:59

Nice to see Raymie on the thread with some balance
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: EEP  
Date:   Sun 8 Sep 21:23

Raymie has a point but we really should be playing a 4-4-2 attacking team at home to a part time team surely?
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: AJ27  
Date:   Sun 8 Sep 22:24

Sorry Widtink but I don’t see how P slagging off the loyal fans who regularly travel to the likes of Arbroath and Dumfries makes this a sensible post - I certainly didn’t take any pleasure whatsoever from either performance - I have never reacted with “glee” to any Pars defeat and don’t know any other fans who have either - i’d simply like a little entertainment.

Many of the supporters who are unhappy at the current performances were actively involved in helping to save the club - we are still allowed an opinion. As a loyal Pars I don’t feel “entitled” - I don’t though feel my team should be getting outplayed and outfought by the likes of Alloa and Arbroath.

And this is not just after 4 games - we last won a league game in March!!!!
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 8 Sep 22:31

Let’s stop the “ we helped save the club blah blah” that was years ago and we are saved now.... that’s in the past so we are stable as a club but still being brutal on the pitch.
It’s just not good enough!
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 8 Sep 23:04

What utter tripe this all is.
What happened to the realism shown a few weeks ago, mm that lasted long.
Also for folk like EEE who think we are saved and it happened a long time ago. Really. It takes a lot of effort, goodwill and many volunteers to keep our club alive, and when the folk who do all the unpaid work for the Pars read threads like this, their heart sinks Thank you for that feeling ( not ).
Of all the posters on this thread, how many have attended many games, yet they come on here giving their opinions based on pure bias, blatant stirring ,disrespect and sniping to the Directors, Management, Players and fans.

Post Edited (Sun 08 Sep 23:05)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: 45YearPar  
Date:   Sun 8 Sep 23:23

Well said BlackandWhite Blood. Some people on this forum need to get a life and a touch of reality.
The Board are doing a great job keeping the club going, the management team are doing their very best for the club and the bottom line is that the club has no money for expensive signings and hiring and firing. For heavens sake show a bit of faith and SUPPORT the club. All this whingeing does no-one any good.

Cue outrage from the whingers no doubt.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 8 Sep 23:41

Eh you have forgot to mention we got a big sum of money for a player sold to Bradford?
Then we have the money from the Celtic game?
The cash is there but where has it gone?
I’m not slating all the folk working for free for the club but do they need to do it now?

I don’t think so now the board should man up and stop using the supporters.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 9 Sep 00:14

Quote:

EEP, Sun 8 Sep 23:41

Eh you have forgot to mention we got a big sum of money for a player sold to Bradford?
Then we have the money from the Celtic game?
The cash is there but where has it gone?
I’m not slating all the folk working for free for the club but do they need to do it now?

I don’t think so now the board should man up and stop using the supporters.

You really do come across as an absolute walloper

[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 9 Sep 00:44

Quote:

Raymie the Legend, Sun 8 Sep 20:47

"I was at arbroath and honestly think I could have gone in at centre mid and done a better job keeping the ball on the ground and passing to a black and white jersey than the guys out there did."

Now you've taken that too far!

It's too early to be talking in these terms. Early season, it looked encouraging, so we know that the ability is there. There does seem to be tweaks required, however.
The goalkeeping position is a concern but there is nothing that can be done for now, so we will just have to persevere. Maybe tell Gill he is getting 6 games to prove he is worth the jersey?
Murray is a miss, but he should be back by the end of next month.

The blend in midfield is not right. There is a great opportunity for Cochrane and McDonald to be first picks. Paton and Beadling should be worried.

Nisbet has to be the main man up top, but does need to show more consistency, but the potential is certainly there.

I don't think there is too much wrong that a couple of changes won't improve and getting Joe Thomson back before the end of the year will be a great boost.

I even said raymie could've done a better job at center back but I'll take that back ;-)

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Muppet Par  
Date:   Mon 9 Sep 05:24

I cannot believe some characters still use the ‘we still have a club’ nonsense 6 years on. We are mince and it’s down to Craw being out his depth. His record is atrocious

[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 9 Sep 06:53

The "realism" talked about was an "up and down season".
Is it ok to want an "up" bit or have our ar5es completely caved in because of Stevie's standing amongst the dewy eyed?

I don't recall many posters talking about that "realism" being down the bottom with no sign of a win coming.
Please feel free to pull up those realism posts.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 9 Sep 07:38

Why are supporters who refuse to demand the manager is sacked after 4 league games of any season constantly accused of being "dewy eyed" etc.

Starting to think its personal with some of you. Definitely agendas from early on.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 9 Sep 07:50

Quote:

da_no_1, Mon 9 Sep 07:38

Why are supporters who refuse to demand the manager is sacked after 4 league games of any season constantly accused of being "dewy eyed" etc.

Starting to think its personal with some of you. Definitely agendas from early on.

I haven't asked for him to be sacked have I, I've asked how long does his disastrous run get to go on, bit of a difference.
How come those questioning 6 months without a league win have an "agenda"?

I see you've made no attempt to actually address my post so I'll ask you directly...at what point did the realism include being sound about being bottom?

Post Edited (Mon 09 Sep 08:03)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: BigJPar  
Date:   Mon 9 Sep 08:16

There's no doubt about it the results, performance, tactics and effort level are not good, and have been for too long.
This cannot continue for an indefinite length of time without at least some sign of improvement.
I'd give him till Christmas.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 9 Sep 08:32

Quote:

Rastapari, Mon 9 Sep 07:50

Quote:

I haven't asked for him to be sacked have I, I've asked how long does his disastrous run get to go on, bit of a difference.

I see you've made no attempt to actually address my post so I'll ask you directly...at what point did the realism include being sound about being bottom?

Who do you actually think you are? I can contribute to this thread without answering your question.

And in any case I've answered it previously. He should get a round of league games.

Its obvious you want rid of him anyway. Stop trying to pretend otherwise

Post Edited (Mon 09 Sep 08:33)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 9 Sep 09:04

Quote:

da_no_1, Mon 9 Sep 08:32

Quote:

Rastapari, Mon 9 Sep 07:50

Quote:

Who do you actually think you are? I can contribute to this thread without answering your question.

And in any case I've answered it previously. He should get a round of league games.

Its obvious you want rid of him anyway. Stop trying to pretend otherwise

My self awareness is intact.
I don't want rid of any manager, no one does but results lead to speculation, all the time, every club.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: preston par  
Date:   Mon 9 Sep 09:40

Like it or lump it, Crawford is here for the season. After a promising start to the season, we've faded a bit but this has coincided with some injuries to key players. Unfortunately, with our squad (and budget) we cannot just sign replacements as others possibly can (Dundee, Dundee Utd etc).

With the team and budget at our disposal, it was always going to be an interesting (one word for it) season. I think with games, this group will come good. I can't see us getting relegated but at the same time, it seems like a mighty task to make the playoffs. I think the goal is to ensure we stay up and then possibly make a push for the playoffs next year once some of the lads have more experience at this level behind them.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 9 Sep 10:03

Having had the weekend to think about it I have come to the conclusion that we shouldn't read too much into Saturday's game. I'm sure the management team wanted to win it, if only to give everyone a lift, but the fact that SC selected Gill, Lang, Todd and McGill suggests winning wasn't the priority.

None of them looked quite ready for regular first-team action which maybe highlighted a problem we are likely to have this season - replacing the first-choice players when they are unavailable. I think Cochrane, Kiltie and McDonald have been signed to help fill that gap and hopefully we shall see more consistency when they settle in. The blend in midfield is the biggest problem I think.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: JimMcDAFC  
Date:   Mon 9 Sep 10:52

I thought Lang did ok wee eck certainly all or nothing tackling and he was the only player willing to run at the two back lines of Alloa and trying to create something. Prefer him to Divine anyway..
[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 9 Sep 11:19

He got himself into a terrible fankle at the first goal. You really shouldn't let your opinion of Devine affect your opinion of Lang's performance. I liked his willingness to charge forward but a defender's priority is to defend.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: RossDAFC  
Date:   Mon 9 Sep 13:24

Whoever asked 'where is the cash going' surely cannot expect the club to re-invest the cash wholly into this season? It will mostly be banked to cover expenses this year and replenish the funds used for the various compensation fees we paid. It will give the club a healthy float and possibly allow us to look at a marquee player on a pre-contract in January - whether it be like Dundee United with Shankland on a smaller scale or someone from the league below that has impressed.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Rigger Al  
Date:   Mon 9 Sep 14:43

I would give him the season .
We seen that these players are capable of good performancies like of Dundee and Celtic team .

We need a stable team still too much switching players and formation and too much respect for oposition and worrying about them .We need to have them worrying about DAFC Especially at home .
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: JohnnyW  
Date:   Mon 9 Sep 15:07

We’ll be down if we give him the season

------------------------------------------------------------
Best tweet ever:

[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 9 Sep 15:12

I can’t see him lasting past Christmas certainly not on current form. If we are cut adrift at the bottom going in to the winter months it’s quite probable the experiment will be ended . We live in hope that something just clicks and we start actually winning games. Inverness is already looking like a massive game , which is ridiculous to say this early in the season , a game where we really have to win and at the very least avoid another defeat. It’s also worth mentioning that Crawford was part of the set up when we were murder under AJ . A bizarre appointment in all honesty.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 9 Sep 15:13

Here is my personal view based on all of the topics above;

The Alloa game was a nothing game - I think every game is important and allows you to gauge the progress of the team

We have a young squad - i think the players are old enough to perform in this league and perhaps just lack experience which will come

SC and management - thrust into the position. Lack overall management experience but that will come with time. Local lads with some affinity to the club. That imparts some loyalty to the club and willingness to work hard and go the extra mile. Give them a chance. My advice, be tough when you have to be. You can't be one of the boys but you have to be respected. Prepare your match statements the day before avoid rhetoric, cliche's etc. as this puts off the fans. Positive messages about the future direction of the club are neede. You need to bring people with you, manage expectation and improve morale not only amongst

Opinions - personally I have supported the Pars from back in the 1970's. Like many others who attend games I am entitled to an opinion. I respect other opinions on here even though I may not agree with them. Multi perspectives and debate are healthy as long as they are not abusive. An authentic conversation is important and people can air their views and disappointments that are important to them. Its a warning sign because the nuclear option for supporters is to stop going to games.

Budget - limited. We have to make the most of it. Younger players have been brought in. Development takes time. Juggling act is needed against building experience and winning games to stay in the division.

Supporter - thats what I am. Through good or bad times, I will support the team on the park. Bad run of recent results but that won't change my view. I will continue to be positive. Supporters are the 12th man on the park.

Post Edited (Mon 09 Sep 16:41)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: babs woodhouse  
Date:   Tue 10 Sep 12:59

Speaking to an Arbroath player after the game and he reckoned we need a proper centre forward.
He pointed out they had no problems with Nisbet last year when they won the league and he will struggle with the physical side of games
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: par-91  
Date:   Tue 10 Sep 13:08

“Speaking to an Arbroath player after the game and he reckoned we need a proper centre forward.
He pointed out they had no problems with Nisbet last year when they won the league and he will struggle with the physical side of games”

Kevin Nisbet scored 3 goals in 4 games against Arbroath last season, so your friend’s talking rubbish.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: king lad  
Date:   Tue 10 Sep 13:30

All this talk of realism obviously wasn't embraced by some folk on here. We will have an up spell, we are in a rut at the moment but have the players to get out of it. When we get Cochrane and McDonald involved and hopefully get Dow and Murray back in the near future we are going to cause teams a lot of problems. I would use Kiltie as a strike partner for Nisbet and play a more conventional 442. Paton in the role he's being asked to do just isn't working for me nor is it adding anything. Get Cochrane in there and get the ball on the deck, get pressing teams as we did during the Betfred cup group stage.

The Arbroath game was annoying for me as we were so utterly naive in terms of playing the ball in the air. We need to be dictating the tempo more and pass and move the ball with a purpose. More running off the ball, dummy runs to create space. Hard work in this regard will really help us get out of the position we are currently in, I just hope SC can drill it into the players. It is far too early to be concerned with our position, we should evaluate after the first round of games and if we haven't won by then yes I'll be concerned but right now we've been unlucky in a couple of games in the league regarding penalties and we haven't played to our potential. Let's have some patience and encourage the boys that's the only positive way forward that will help the team.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: ParsPryde  
Date:   Wed 11 Sep 12:26

Transfer window has now closed and Craw has brought in a few loan guys who will hopefully bring experience to the team. (Think there might be a possible 1 more "winger" coming in but not sure how that works now window has closed. Maybe mystery winger is a fella for January?)

So the team we have now, is the full team we can use until January. Gotta get these guys gelling.

I do think that the Alloa game will be the game which will decide most fans.

Gotta start playing as a team, avoid conceding stupid goals and give good service to the guys to score goals for us. Simple really, isn't it. (sarcasm here!!)

I do believe that we will turn our fortunes around and get a good run together and move up table. Feel it in my water (but that may be a chill)

Concern is that we may have slipped so far behind at start of season that we make the climb near impossible.

It's almost like a game of chicken...
do we have the nerve to stick to our convictions that we have potentially a great team and hold fast awaiting the click into gear and the takeoff up table with much improved results.....
or do we say "not working. All change!"

I severely doubt we have the resources to make a quick change so think it's gonna have to be "wait n see".

==============
Have your say, Join the PST Today

Proud to be a Par

"If you don't want to wear the jersey, stay in the dressing room": Norrie McCathie

Post Edited (Wed 11 Sep 13:48)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: babs woodhouse  
Date:   Wed 11 Sep 12:50

par-91
It was an Arbroath player not a friend I was talking to and it was his opinion that Nisbet may struggle in this division
I hope he is wrong and he does not turn out to be another Fias

[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 11 Sep 13:37

Ii suppose its was mans opinion and it assumes Nisbett won't improve as a player over the course of the season. Also its about a team and the players around him. Its not always the best players that make the best team.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 11 Sep 13:48

Nisbet showed against Dundee he's good enough for this division, and against Celtic.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Berkey  
Date:   Wed 11 Sep 19:23

nisbet must be carrying an injury, workrate and effort gone out the window in last 3 games. Either that or he knows the tactics are murder and no point in even trying as the ball never comes near him.

Agree about dropping paton, try beadling, cochrane and turner in the middle in a 451 with each one taking turns to support the striker and lets forget about the the midfielder dropping so deep just to make a square pass to the full back. kiltie will hopefully add something on the wing

Problem is ICT are always a big physical team who will get wired in and our timid lot generally collapse against them, espech at home.

Just sitting here drenched in my own negativity!
[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 11 Sep 20:01

Dropping Paton and putting young boys in the 2 hearts loan signings in would make us worse. It’s Crawford tactics in this stupid 4-5-1 that are making us useless.
Get back to the standard 4-4-2 FFS!
[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 11 Sep 20:21

Quote:

EEP, Wed 11 Sep 20:01

Dropping Paton and putting young boys in the 2 hearts loan signings in would make us worse. It’s Crawford tactics in this stupid 4-5-1 that are making us useless.

Do you watch other football matches?
[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 11 Sep 21:23

Quote:

EEP, Wed 11 Sep 20:01

More utter drivel.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 11 Sep 22:21

What would you do then da no 1?
Let’s see your tactics as you come on here and don’t say much.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 12 Sep 00:05

I'd maintain, and argue for hours on end that our biggest problem is Paton, Crawford has made a massive rod for his own back and I'd argue his future as a Dunfermline manager, and Manager at future clubs depends on how we deals with rhus mistake.

Let's be honest about Paton, decent guy in the changing room, decent leader? You'd think so and I'll cast no doubt on that, decent player? There's absolutely nothing to suggest that, his legs have completely gone. Crawford favoured a really high and strong press at the start, that's hard graft for the two central midfielders, especially when most teams line up with three. Positional sense? Leading on from the last point he's got Nat Wedderburn syndrome, his lack of pace leads to him sitting horrendously deep, you'd think we were playing a 4123 with where he sits, as it is he leaves his central midfield partner to deal with two, sometimes three midfielders, he can't pressure either effectively and teams are able to build up the ball against us, it's deja Vue from Dean Shiels and Nat Wedderburn.
Passing? Give me strength, he's so horrendously one footed he telegraph's passes so far in advance it gives everyone time to figure out where it's going, he favours a Hollywood long ball so much its painful, more than once Beadling has went mental at him for pinging a wonder pass to **** all when there's free players.

His inclusion in the team is mistifying, his continued playing time while others get subbed is grating, he does not fit into the playing style of the team yet plays anyway, he never gets subbed, he's one of the centre mids but he plays so deep it contributes to Nisbet getting isolated, he throws the whole team out. Our season under AJ changed when he realised playing slow, immobile centre midfielders wouldnt work in a 442,if Crawford doesn't realise that he'll be gone it's really that simple. Attach Paton to the bench, bring him on if we're shoring up and going 5 in midfield.

Beadling, Cochrane, Thompson, Turner and Todd are all more viable options in the system Crawford had at the start of the season and was working well, why on earth is Paton a consistent in the team sheet?

Post Edited (Thu 12 Sep 00:13)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 12 Sep 00:28

Quote:

EEP, Wed 11 Sep 22:21

What would you do then da no 1?
Let’s see your tactics as you come on here and don’t say much.

I would try any of our midfield combinations without Paton on Saturday. I'm not scapegoating him but I think we need a change in there. I would like to see Turner and Lewis McCann in the team but not sure exactly where. 4-5-1 isn't stupid And 4-4-2 isn't standard anymore.

Post Edited (Thu 12 Sep 00:29)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 12 Sep 06:53

So despite saying he was talking utter drivel you do agree with EEPs main point about Paton - who knew you two were thinking so closely along the same lines 😂😂
[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 12 Sep 07:58

Excellent post Grant!
[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 12 Sep 09:35

Quote:

AJ27, Thu 12 Sep 06:53

So despite saying he was talking utter drivel you do agree with EEPs main point about Paton - who knew you two were thinking so closely along the same lines 😂😂

Read his post again.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: par-91  
Date:   Thu 12 Sep 09:49

If Crawford doesn’t start showing an ability to mix things up, we could be in trouble. The last few games has been concerning, where we’ve struggled and he hasn’t done anything to improve the situation.

Last Saturday, I was pleased to see him bring in Nisbet and Ryan at the same time. It looked like he was going to go for it with 2 up front. Instead he puts Ryan, a penalty box striker, out wide and sticks with 1 up front. This nullified any real threat coming from that side, as Andy Ryan’s game is not to run at defenders, as he was being asked to do. If this was the plan, he had Coley on the bench, who would have been a better option.

Against Arbroath, it was clear that the high balls were a waste of time, but we stuck with it for 90 minutes and didn’t seem to do anything to exploit Arbroath’s weaknesses.

It seems like all teams have to do is play a high press against us and we’ll do nothing. A high press creates space further up the park and we should be exploiting that. Crawford’s tactical awareness so far has been very poor. I’m all for giving him time, but it’s the same issues every week and there’s no sign of progress. It’s much easier to have patience, if there’s progress.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Pibroch  
Date:   Thu 12 Sep 09:50

Great post Grant!! I agree entirely, esp the comparison with the Shiels and Wedderburn midfield. This has to be addressed and fast before morale and confidence hit rock bottom.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 12 Sep 11:00

My apologies Da no 1 - you may have a point - I was a bit quick on the trigger there - i’ll be more careful in future.

I too would like to see what Beadling looks like with a more mobile partner alongside him - I’m praying we don’t get overrun by a midfield containing James Vincent.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 12 Sep 18:28

As Berkey says, Inverness are a big physical team who will get wired in.

AJ27 sounds like preparing for bad news.

Likeable popular former Dunfermline player James Vincent was often criticised in this Forum for being negative and playing sideways and backwards.

Well ,Quelle Surprise, he is now playing far further forward and teeing up chances for the ICT strikers.

How can this be?

Post Edited (Thu 12 Sep 18:30)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 12 Sep 19:17

If Vincent bosses the game then Crawford has to go . He’s fecking murder . Headless chicken . I’d get Beadling , turner and Harry Cochrane in a midfield 3 and absolutely destroy that mob. Own the midfield , own the pitch
[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 12 Sep 19:33

Did you not watch Inverness CT massacring Morton on "Championship Sportscene"?
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: ParsAreTheLoveOfMyLife  
Date:   Fri 13 Sep 01:48

Hoping craw turns it around, I really do. Never wanted a pars manager to succeed as much as i want craw to... However, I feel he's just too out of his depth.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: tappies par  
Date:   Fri 13 Sep 02:01

I don’t understand what a permanent rolling contract is?? Surely it has to be one or the other??
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: rikaka  
Date:   Fri 13 Sep 06:23

I believe it means that yesterday he had a year left on his deal, and tomorrow he will have a year left on his deal, his contract will never come to a natural end.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 13 Sep 08:22

"
Likeable popular former Dunfermline player James Vincent was often criticised in this Forum for being negative and playing sideways and backwards.

Well ,Quelle Surprise, he is now playing far further forward and teeing up chances for the ICT strikers."

There's so much wrong with this.

Vincent wasn't that popular due to him being pretty gash, Crawford did play him further forward for a spell of 3/4 games, go back to posts from the end of last season and you'll have people questioning why Vincent was playing as our most advanced midfielder player when he had zero creativity, and last but not least ICT fans aren't that impressed with Vincent at all.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Lambo1885  
Date:   Fri 13 Sep 09:15

Beat me to it Grant....
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 14 Sep 19:30

He must,in fairness,be given to League Match Day 9.

With Ryan Dow and Euan Murray back, things could be very different.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 14 Sep 19:33

Quote:

Sliema Par, Sat 14 Sep 19:30

He must,in fairness,be given to League Match Day 9.

With Ryan Dow and Euan Murray back, things could be very different.

Well said

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: elvis_lives  
Date:   Sat 14 Sep 19:44

Quote:

Grant, Sun 8 Sep 17:44

The end of season run from last season has absolutely no relevance to this season.

My favourite state is the "We've nO woN A lEagUe game iN siX mOntHs!!!!!" as if the off season just wasn't a thing and we were playing league games throughout the whole time.

Surely the Celtic was an up part, surely the Dundee game was an up part, surely the St Mirren game was an up part, surely the league Cup as a whole was an up part? The self entitlement of our fans is breathtaking.

Its the same as last season.

Good win at Dens, Good win at Tannadice, great performance against hearts.

League form declines, out the challenge cup.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 14 Sep 20:03

On 5th January 2019 we had the disappointing 2-2 draw with Alloa Ath.

AJ and Sandy had us 4 points off a Premiership Play Off spot and had recently thumped Falkirk on their Home Ground 2-4.

AJ and Sandy took us from 7th in League 1 to the Premiership Play Offs.

A number of chickens have come home to roost.

That said,we cannot truly judge Stevie till Murray,Dow and Thomson are back.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Perkins  
Date:   Sat 14 Sep 20:17

We weren't 7th in League 1 when AJ took over
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 14 Sep 20:55

Isn't 7th in League 1 where we finished under John Potter and AJ joined in the close season?
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 14 Sep 20:58

Quote:

wee eck, Sat 14 Sep 20:55

Isn't 7th in League 1 where we finished under John Potter and AJ joined in the close season?

Yes

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: obiwanyouknowme  
Date:   Sat 14 Sep 21:03

He should be out by now imo.

It would be different if we looked like a team. We are so disjointed.

Why we have 37 players on the books and didn’t just go with a smaller squad and use some money to bring in some experience. We have a young squad and yeah they may be talented and ones for the future but Craw himself said not to ask to much of them and they’d need time.

Well you don’t get time and being honest we are no better than where we were when he took over.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 15 Sep 03:00

I think realistically we have to be mid table by Christmas otherwise we risk going back down and part time football.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 15 Sep 07:40

" That said,we cannot truly judge Stevie till Murray,Dow and Thomson are back. "

Are you for real? So we have to wait until every player is 100% fit before we can see whether a manager has got it or not?

How about we judge him on the squad he has built and what he's getting out of them? I'll also add that the squad is too big and bloated with mediocrity, and that is also on him.

Best tweet ever:

[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 15 Sep 07:54

"It wisnae his squad"
"Needs the full squad"
"Unlucky"
Still to have someone list the positives of Crawford.
The constant in the last six months is him and crap results.
We're a slightly more expensive Brchin at the moment.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 15 Sep 08:01

His record in pre season friendlies is phenominal Rasta!

Best tweet ever:

[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 15 Sep 08:08

Quote:

JohnnyW, Sun 15 Sep 08:01

His record in pre season friendlies is phenominal Rasta!

True....
Ok that's the defence started, any other takers?

[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 15 Sep 08:21

[Post Deleted] - Reported as abusive
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 15 Sep 14:21

The thing is that pre-season results don't matter. Its the league that matters. I dont think our fitness levels are what they should be. Too often we are not getting to the ball first or pressuring enough in the middle of the park. Inverness finished the stronger side, and forced us into punting the ball alot during the game. The goal was coming no matter the circumstances. We have been beaten by part time clubs over the last few weeks. That simply shouldn't be happening if you are a professional full time club. We didnt trouble the keeper yesterday so didn't deserve to score. This shoildn't be looked on as criticsm, its simply facts. If you don't have an honest conversation, you mask the issues and never address them.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 15 Sep 15:12

If the players are unfit surely it would show up in their GPS figures? There were plenty players saying the pre-season training was tough. Why should full-time players be physicallyl fitter than part-time ones by the way?
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Rigger Al  
Date:   Sun 15 Sep 15:15

Quote:

wee eck, Sun 15 Sep 15:12

If the players are unfit surely it would show up in their GPS figures? There were plenty players saying the pre-season training was tough. Why should full-time players be physicallyl fitter than part-time ones by the way?

The young lad steele who was up for trial said the training was harder and better that he was doing at Burnley and also Salford
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: PARrot  
Date:   Sun 15 Sep 15:58

Quote:

Rastapari, Sun 15 Sep 07:54

"It wisnae his squad"
"Needs the full squad"
"Unlucky"

Rasta you have had it in for Craw since the appointment. I know you have issues with some players from a certain era. Is he one of them? Genuine question. Not having a go but is your opinion of Craw enhanced by previous activity.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 15 Sep 16:11

Quote:

PARrot, Sun 15 Sep 15:58

Quote:

Rastapari, Sun 15 Sep 07:54

"It wisnae his squad"
"Needs the full squad"
"Unlucky"

Rasta you have had it in for Craw since the appointment. I know you have issues with some players from a certain era. Is he one of them? Genuine question. Not having a go but is your opinion of Craw enhanced by previous activity.

Not had it in for him at all, I said it was a poor and wholly uninspiring appointment, so far so right.
I have no thoughts on Crawford personally whatsoever, I'm just a dude that wants to be entertained for his money.
You gonna stop obsessing with me now?

[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 15 Sep 16:16

If someone responds to your posts it doesn't mean they're 'obsessed' with you. It's how a forum works.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 15 Sep 16:36

Quote:

wee eck, Sun 15 Sep 16:16

If someone responds to your posts it doesn't mean they're 'obsessed' with you. It's how a forum works.

Following you around and dedicating a thread to something you were not doing is getting a bit obsessed.
All because what, I don't get a chubby over ex players?

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: PARrot  
Date:   Sun 15 Sep 16:38

I don't obsess with you bud. It was a genuine question and the previous post about you was tongue in cheek. I agree with a lot you say but you do seem a wee bit agitated by Craw.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 15 Sep 16:52

Quote:

PARrot, Sun 15 Sep 16:38

I don't obsess with you bud. It was a genuine question and the previous post about you was tongue in cheek. I agree with a lot you say but you do seem a wee bit agitated by Craw.

Not agitated in the slightest, just sticking to my original feeling about the appointment, I don't do sentiment, like I said, just a bit that wants to enjoy his 20 quid.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 15 Sep 17:31

[Post Deleted] - Whinging
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 15 Sep 17:43

Full time players should be fitter. In my younger days I was a professional athlete training every evening for 3 hours. You could never achieve the same level of fitness as full time athletes training twice a day,. They would do aerobic training during the day and strength and conditioning during the evening. Its the 2% to 5% extra thst makes all the difference.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 15 Sep 18:16

You think our fitness levels aren't what they should be, Indiapar. Why do you think our fitness trainers/sports scientist aren't spotting this? It's quite a serious allegation. I must say I thought you were above that sort of unsubstantiated stuff.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 15 Sep 18:39

There’s nothing wrong with the players fitness!
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 15 Sep 18:48

Im just saying what I observe. I think we lack a bit of sharpness. Im not in the camp of sacking anyone. Maybe it is taking time to develop the levels we need in this league.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Pars11  
Date:   Sun 15 Sep 19:36

FB jungle drum says Martin Canning being lined up as an imminent replacement for Stevie Crawford.

Bluebell Polka
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: widtink  
Date:   Sun 15 Sep 19:47

Must be true if its on pussbook eh 🤣

Post Edited (Sun 15 Sep 20:24)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 15 Sep 20:10

I prefer to avoid rumour and speculation. I advocated for more time for AJ, I would do the same for SC.

I prefer to support the team and not give up.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 15 Sep 21:47

Do our players train twice a day?

matt forsyth
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 20 Sep 10:59

Needs 4 points (3 minimum) out the next two games. If not craw should be out on his erchie.
The manager and some of the players look drained, it's only the start of the season.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 20 Sep 11:23

There are some who say he should be given nine League matches ie when we have played every club first.

Others argue wait till Euan Murray, Ryan Dow and Joe Thomson are back.

Both seem reasonable.

The fact remains that no League win in six months is stretching everyone's patience,nd there is precious little evidence, at first team level ,that things have improved since the likeable and legendary Stevie was suddenly appointed

The gradual haemorrhage of support will be concentrating minds.

Furthermore, the familiar comments, at the end of Allan's era, are now being replayed "We are disappointed","We are still positive","One win and we will go on a run","We are great on the training ground" etc etc.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 20 Sep 11:32

November.

matt forsyth
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 20 Sep 11:54

Quote:

eastendalloapar, Fri 20 Sep 11:32

November.

If we go winless to November we'll be favourites for relegation.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 20 Sep 11:56

His latest interview doesn't inspire much, looks a bit dejected and lost already.
I just don't see any oomph or drive sadly.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: RMGpar  
Date:   Fri 20 Sep 12:41

I hate seeing any manager struggle, none more than one of our own.

Realistically who would want the Dunfermline job right now?
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: The moose  
Date:   Fri 20 Sep 12:48

Quote:

RMGpar, Fri 20 Sep 12:41

Somebody who knows wot they're doing! 👌

BCM
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: londonparsfan  
Date:   Fri 20 Sep 12:56

The job, if it was ever available, would be attractive to a lot of managers. The real questions is: how many would actually be good enough to take the team forward within the framework of bringing through youth players that we would be hoping to move on for a profit.

I pretty much said the same thing as Rasta when SC was appointed but I think he needs a little bit longer to try and get a relatively new team going. I know last seasons results weren't great for large spells either but I do think that the reduction in the budget and change in philosophy should buy him a little bit of extra time (unless we do go on a drastic losing streak).

That being said, if we're still bottom or seriously shaping up to be in a relegation battle (not the AJ is taking us down stuff but a proper real relegation battle) just before Christmas, I think the board would have to look at whether they wanted a new manager in place to look at the squad and possibly make changes in the transfer window.

Looking around though I dont see that many managers that are in budget and have the calibre or record of achievement to drastically improve us.

Edited to acknowledge last seasons results weren't good but add why I think the changes in the summer means he deserves a bit of leeway.

Post Edited (Fri 20 Sep 13:00)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Parsbilly  
Date:   Fri 20 Sep 12:58

That would rely on it being advertised next time around
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: The Toun Clock  
Date:   Fri 20 Sep 13:30

This weekend is huge. I like Stevie but we need to go away to another struggling team and get a result, he needs to have the team gee'd up so that we take it to Thistle. If we can't do that this weekend them I'm concerned.

We played Thistle around early December last season and we went down 2-0 without a whimper, maybe a decent 10 mins spell from kick off. Praying we don't do that tomorrow. I sometimes feel we're like the Scotland national team, we look defeated before the game has begun, no belief.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 20 Sep 13:41

My biggest worry if the board decide to act is that we will only be able to afford guys who are currently out of work and wont be able to target someone employed due to compensation needed.

Perfect world is that any manager lays out a long term vision on the playing side in terms of style of play, player development etc and this is built upon a club vision of player recruitment and plans to develop and sell on etc...

We should also be looking to build links with bigger clubs in other countries to get players on loan and develop them

[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 20 Sep 13:44

Quote:

RMGpar, Fri 20 Sep 12:41

Plenty of interest I'd imagine

[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 20 Sep 13:56

Quote:

Rastapari, Fri 20 Sep 11:56

His latest interview doesn't inspire much, looks a bit dejected and lost already.

That's the one I was referring to in my post above. Very similar to AJ at the end.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 20 Sep 13:58

In the 22 hours that we all wondered whom the new Manager might be, a number of highly experienced Managers ,who had no Club ,were throwing their hats in the ring.

I go along with the view that we have to see how Stevie gets on with Murray,Dow and Thomson back.

The performances v St Mirren,Celtic and Dundee hinted at better days.

However,Martin Canning,Alan Archibald,Kenny Shiels and ,maybe ,Peter Houston could be interested in any Championship club with a vacancy.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 20 Sep 13:58

Quote:

Sliema Par, Fri 20 Sep 11:23

There are some who say he should be given nine League matches ie when we have played every club first.

Others argue wait till Euan Murray, Ryan Dow and Joe Thomson are back.

Both seem reasonable.

The fact remains that no League win in six months is stretching everyone's patience,nd there is precious little evidence, at first team level ,that things have improved since the likeable and legendary Stevie was suddenly appointed

The gradual haemorrhage of support will be concentrating minds.

Furthermore, the familiar comments, at the end of Allan's era, are now being replayed "We are disappointed","We are still positive","One win and we will go on a run","We are great on the training ground" etc etc.

Junk.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 20 Sep 14:00

Quote:

BigJPar, Fri 20 Sep 13:56

Quote:

Rastapari, Fri 20 Sep 11:56

That's the one I was referring to in my post above. Very similar to AJ at the end.

It is unfortunately.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: SAP PAR  
Date:   Fri 20 Sep 15:28

Compensation wouldn’t be an issue. There are triggers in his contract allowing us to offload at £0. He isn’t far away from triggering them.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Playup_Pompey  
Date:   Fri 20 Sep 15:34

Funny those rounding on crawford were the same that didnt see an issue with AJ yet pinpoint things to liken them

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: livipar2  
Date:   Fri 20 Sep 15:46

Good to see Rasta and the guys hoping we lose at the weekend so they can continue their negative agenda.

Give it a rest and try and support the team for a change.

Mon the Pars!!!!!!!!!!!
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 20 Sep 15:58

Why on earth would we want Archibald or Houston? Likewise Canning?
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Westies squint kicks  
Date:   Fri 20 Sep 16:03

Topic Originator: livipar2 like | nolike
Date: Fri 20 Sep 15:46

Good to see Rasta and the guys hoping we lose at the weekend so they can continue their negative agenda.

Mon the Pars!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF- You seeing things ?
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 20 Sep 16:18

Quote:

livipar2, Fri 20 Sep 15:46

Absolute crap you utter weapon, I never want to see the Pars lose, I want to see our situation improve, I've said it before to no avail, feel free to list the positives so far.
I call it like I see it, no sentiment, the latest interview does nothing for me in terms of excitement or drive....end of.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 20 Sep 16:35

If we're talking about the interview on You tube I thought he was remarkably chirpy and positive considering our position. I'm not sure what folk are looking for. Anyway, it's actions that matter rather than words.

The interview must have been done early in the week because there's no mention of Gary Caldwell being fired.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 20 Sep 18:45

Quote:

wee eck, Fri 20 Sep 16:35

If we're talking about the interview on You tube I thought he was remarkably chirpy and positive considering our position. I'm not sure what folk are looking for. Anyway, it's actions that matter rather than words.

The interview must have been done early in the week because there's no mention of Gary Caldwell being fired.

I saw it on Facebook,there really wasn't anything "chirpy" about it.
You are right though, people look for different things, I'll happily admit I look for a bit drive, something to make me want to believe, make me look forward to the Saturday, make me eat humble pie....and I've been prone to a portion....I simply haven't seen or heard anything so far regarding the aforementioned.
I actually admire blind optimism, the diehard, the support whatever whenever... I used to be it.
These days with kids, grandkids etc I have to resource manage, I want my entertainment buck...to entertain.
I stated like many on here and up and down season was likely, I'll state again it has to be getting to the point we get an up bit soon.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 6 Oct 13:41

To answer the question posed: I reckon the Board, to be fair ,will give Stevie Crawford till Match Day 18( as Pars TV calls it) till there is irrefutable proof that the great experiment has not worked.

I think most fans will give it till match day 9 ie the Home match with Ayr United.With Attendances down 24% in the last two Home League games,the haemorrhage of the support will be concentrating the bean counters' minds.

I was extremely unhappy when AJ and Sandy were shown the door after the outcry on 5th January.They had taken us from 7th in League 1 to the Premiership play offs.I have the greatest respect for Ross and the Board ,who insisted they did much behind the scenes we were unaware of.Despite my respect ,the appointment of SC in 22 hours left a bad taste in the mouth.

It must be conceded that SC has been missing key players in Thomson,Murray,Paton and,recently,Dow.He also brought about memorable performances v St Mirren,Celtic and Dundee.He is also likeable and a legendary player.

Against that, we have floundered since January and have not seen a Home win since 2nd March.We need proper professional interviews and a real Manager.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Perkins  
Date:   Sun 6 Oct 14:42

"I was extremely unhappy when AJ and Sandy were shown the door after the outcry on 5th January.They had taken us from 7th in League 1 to the Premiership play offs"

The Pars weren't 7th when AJ joined. No teams had any points. He had also taken us a massive step backwards from the playoffs with the squad he had put together in his last season.
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email: