DAFC.net
Home 11 November 2019 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 What a difference a week makes to moods
Topic Originator: wulliepar57  
Date:   Sun 27 Oct 11:28

Another sore one to take another game at Tannadice that could have been better if we took our chances like United !
So let's forget about it and forget about the mistakes that led to the goals
Let's turn up on Tuesday night and get right behind the team and let them see we are right behind them as always , and I'm sure we can get the win we want and lift our mood again ,
Cmon ye Pars !!

Post Edited (Sun 27 Oct 11:29)
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: What a difference a week makes to moods
Topic Originator: Rastapari  
Date:   Sun 27 Oct 11:47

Incredibly the positive spin put on our crap season doesn't seem to have affected our league position...

I Hope You're Ok Today....
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: PARrot  
Date:   Sun 27 Oct 11:48

I have a feelung every week will be the same. Surprise wins and losses. Shouldnt be surprising anymore.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: 1970par  
Date:   Sun 27 Oct 12:01

It as easy as some may think, Arbroath are playing very well and have settled well into the higher division
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: wulliepar57  
Date:   Sun 27 Oct 12:23

I don't think any of us realists are expecting Arbroath to roll over for us 1970par , as you rightly said they have done well and adapted already to this league . It's up to the team to go out with the right attitude and for once take our chances when we get them
That has been the significant difference between us and other teams . We seem to squander good chances when we get them and other teams are more clinical in front of goal , we have a good record against Arbroath at home so long may it continue and we get the 3 points we need and other results go for us .
I also don't think we have had the rub of the green our play has merited at times this season
Onwards and upwards !!

Post Edited (Sun 27 Oct 12:24)
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email: