DAFC.net
Home 20 November 2019 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Team togetherness
Topic Originator: tappies par  
Date:   Wed 30 Oct 02:16

Wasn’t the best performance tonight but we got the 3 points another home win and moved up the table. So all in all happy days. I thought the team tonight were well disciplined, had a good shape about them and stuck to the task in hand. Arbroath are a good side coming of the back of 2 wins. Beating Thistle away 3-1 is no mean feat. I was happy that Crawford decided to play Ryan and Nesbit upfront together. Think it has the makings of a good partnership. Also playing Scully back in goals after a couple of mistakes at the weekend from Gill was the right decision. I also noticed that there was a togetherness about us. If you look at the goal celebrations everyone is so passionate and it looks like we have the makings of a really good team. We were lacking width tonight.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Team togetherness
Topic Originator: Row_ZZ  
Date:   Wed 30 Oct 03:24

Hopefully just a slow start to the season but I think we’ve been unlucky with injuries as well. We’ve got a good run of games before a tough couple away games at Dundee and ICT in December so time to start building on our recent wins and start climbing up that table.

I Know There's Gonna Be (Good Times)
[IP address logged]
 Re: Team togetherness
Topic Originator: DulochConvert  
Date:   Wed 30 Oct 05:06

Would have to disagree with Scully in goal, he wasn’t tested tonight in his goalkeeping ability, however his ability to kick a ball out under pressure is poor. His goal kicks and free kicks are awful, he kicks the ball so high that it drops almost vertically with everyone ready for it! He would be be better just kicking it for touch. I think we one the ball more from there goal kick than ours!
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email: