DAFC.net
Home 20 November 2019 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Highlights are up
Topic Originator: Connor560  
Date:   Wed 30 Oct 16:11

Highlights are up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y85Yagrbyps

Not sure if anyone else is having viewing issues - almost like its been video'd off a mobile phone level of quality?

C'mon Ye Pars!
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Highlights are up
Topic Originator: wetherby  
Date:   Wed 30 Oct 16:58

high picture quality - good highlights thanks Brian
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: jake89  
Date:   Wed 30 Oct 18:32

Was Nisbit offside for that second goal. Hard to tell as he's put the picture when it's played.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: wee eck  
Date:   Wed 30 Oct 18:55

i froze it in slo-mo and he looked in line at worst. The linesman was also in an excellent position to judge it.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: USMac  
Date:   Wed 30 Oct 19:23

The second goal is a nice pass from Paton, but No. 4 is seriously ball watching, and Nisbet is played onside by No. 5. Good goal.

I noticed that most of the first half highlights were of attacks by the Red Lichties. I'm glad that turned around in the second half.

Kudos to Andy Ryan for hanging in there despite that shoulder issue and making the run to draw 2 defenders and then being able to play the pass leading to the first goal. You can tell that the shoulder was really bothering him, and not having the use of your arm throws off your running and balance surprisingly. I hope his shoulder is better with some ice and rest.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Milos Drizzle  
Date:   Thu 31 Oct 00:30

Great work by Ryan for the first goal, he *finally* looks to be a player. And great take from Nisbet for his second goal.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Mon-pa  
Date:   Thu 31 Oct 19:57

Some nifty footwork by the Arbroath guys on the left; linked up really well and sliced through our mid and defence

ARTY
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email: