DAFC.net
Home 18 November 2019 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Co-op Supports DADSC
Topic Originator: Stanza  
Date:   Fri 1 Nov 21:28

Dunfermline Athletic Disabled Supporters' Club (DADSC) has been chosen to benefit from the Co-op Local Community Fund, from now until 24 October 2020.

Whenever a Co-op member buys selected own-brand products and services, 1% of the money goes to local causes, so please consider choosing DADSC as your preferred cause at https://membership.coop.co.uk/causes/39515

If you're not already a Co-op member you will need to sign up, but it's worth doing so anyway for the benefits you receive.

Support Pars United (costs you nothing) when you shop online with 3100 retailers and insurance firms etc, including Argos, Amazon, John Lewis, Tesco, LV=, O2 etc.
http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/parsalive
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Co-op Supports DADSC
Topic Originator: parathletic  
Date:   Fri 1 Nov 21:42

I happened to notice this yesterday when I was checking my rewards so I opted in.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: eastendalloapar  
Date:   Fri 1 Nov 22:29

Great news, but does the money raised in Co-ops also include Alloa and Kincardine?

matt forsyth

Post Edited (Fri 01 Nov 22:31)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 1 Nov 23:34

My understanding is that if you are a Co-op member and present your card at the point of sale at any Co-op store, then 1% on any valid purchases will count towards the total DADSC eventually receives in the Co-op's grant. If this is wrong I'll publicise that fact.

Once you are signed in you will be able to check how much you have raised personally (don't worry if it's only a small amount, it all adds up if lots of people join.)

Support Pars United (costs you nothing) when you shop online with 3100 retailers and insurance firms etc, including Argos, Amazon, John Lewis, Tesco, LV=, O2 etc.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: pastry  
Date:   Sat 2 Nov 13:36

eastendallopar i work for company and for it to go to DADSC from outside of dunfermline you must log into your account and select it as the charity you want to donate to. otherwise if your from outside of dunfermline area it will go to the ones for that area unless you select differently. hope this helps.

adam fillon-payoux
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: eastendalloapar  
Date:   Sat 2 Nov 14:26

Cheers Pastry, I don't shop with them but my wife a former employee of theirs is.

matt forsyth
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 2 Nov 19:18

As Mr Pastry says, you (or your wife) needs to log in at the link in the OP and choose DADSC.
And remember to use your Co-op card whe you shop.
Thanks for your support.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: 1970par  
Date:   Sun 3 Nov 09:48

The club benefitted from the Co-op funding in many ways

The Heritage trust sucured funding, The Pars Foundation Walking Football secured funding, The Pars Ladies Football team secured funding

Now the DADSC have secured funding

If you consider that the Co-op also supply the seat plates free of charge (800 now) and have gifted memorials to the Memorial Garden and the VC winners bench then it shows how much the club has benefitted from the Co-ops continued support

You have to be a Co-op member to make contributions to the local Community funding which costs £1 as it has since 1845 when the Rochdale Pioneers set up the first Co-op

***Scotmid Co-operative are not the Co-op despite many people thinking it is the same company****

Post Edited (Sun 03 Nov 12:28)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: 1970par  
Date:   Mon 4 Nov 19:02

Announced today another £17 million shared out to local causes this year
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: 1957Par  
Date:   Thu 7 Nov 14:10

Changed mine today. Well done DADSC.
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email: