DAFC.net
Home 20 November 2019 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 FAO: EEP Volunteers
Topic Originator: bencrawfordd  
Date:   Mon 4 Nov 11:33

Hello folks,

I am writing a 600 word feature piece in College as part of my HND Media course. I have chosen to do a feature focusing on East End Park and the volunteers that dedicate their life volunteering at the club.

I am just looking for about 4 or 5 people to leave quotes and stories of their experience volunteering at EEP, the pride it gives you, the ups and (possibly) downs that come with it and any other thoughts you may have on the subject.

You obviously must have volunteered at EEP at some point to contribute to this, so keep that in mind please.

Thanks in advance, folks. Much appreciated.

:)

Pars Review: http://www.parsreview.org
My YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1BVIChsK6v-iTyJnKNf7Eg
Pars Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thedunfermlineway/
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: FAO: EEP Volunteers
Topic Originator: Par  
Date:   Mon 4 Nov 16:44

How about a feature on Marv's shop, from a cupboard at the end of the stand selling old programmes and footbal tops, to the venture it has now become and the service it gives to the fans and also the money to the club.

Amazing effort which I would have thought nobody thought would last more than a couple pf months, never mind what it has become, well worth a feature on it's own.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Swisspar  
Date:   Wed 6 Nov 17:49

Seconded.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: eastendalloapar  
Date:   Wed 6 Nov 19:25

You might want to seek to 1070Par. Kenny does a lot of charity work for the club.

matt forsyth
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: 1970par  
Date:   Thu 7 Nov 07:11

The guys you really want to speak to are the ones who go about their business without people really knowing about what they do

For example Wullie, Dave and Genaro who do the schools engagement programme or Dave Blackburn who organises the volunteers at the stadium to do the maintenance work, then there’s Dave Laming who works in the club shop on a voluntary basis

These are the real heroes who give oodles of time and effort for the club
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Swisspar  
Date:   Thu 7 Nov 12:05

I'm not sure if the volunteers would be given time off to give interviews! 😀
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: dave67  
Date:   Thu 7 Nov 18:54

Ben your email is in your profile. Maybe some will get in touch that way.

[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email: