DAFC.net
Home $D " ; ?>
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 It’s gonna happen...
Topic Originator: EEP  
Date:   Sat 9 Nov 21:08

The football has been getting better over the past 6 weeks and today we got taught that if you take your foot off the pedal then you go back down.
This will happen with a young team but onto the next game!
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: It’s gonna happen...
Topic Originator: Row_ZZ  
Date:   Sun 10 Nov 03:32

We had a 32 year old in the midfield, a 28 year old in goals, a 24 year old up front, a 28 year old on the wing, a 25 year old at CB...hardly playing teens all over the pitch tbh.

Inconsistency is what is costing us a top 4 finish. The league is so poor tbh that anyone from 3rd to bottom could finish anywhere.

I Know There's Gonna Be (Good Times)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Berkey  
Date:   Sun 10 Nov 08:53

We’re very average with the ability to have some good games.

We are not very good with the ability to have some bad games.

Just sitting here drenched in my own negativity!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: gordi-b  
Date:   Sun 10 Nov 09:02

The " young team excuse is beginning to wear thin " we were beaten by a better team today they moved the ball better and played on the ground whereas we we lumped high balls that we rarely won , tactical ineptness im afraid

G.B
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: summeragent  
Date:   Mon 11 Nov 19:54

I was at the match on Saturday, it was freezing and then the rain started. The plastic pitch is guff, ball bounces everywhere just really bad surface for good football. In saying that we should have been good enough to beat Alloa on Saturday we were just playing as a team of individuals.

I still hold the view that we have some good players who are just badly organised. Results are still in the balance and I am not convinced we are really improving that much. A win against Ayr when we could quite easily have lost until Ashcroft’s wonder strike. A convincing second half, after a terrible first half, against PT opponents Arbroath mid week. Only against QOS did we gel and look really credible. We have improved but I don’t think we are getting the best out of the team and I can’t see us getting any form of consistency until the team is organised better.

Think Nesbit is playing really well at the moment he troubles defences and is looking like a great striker. Don’t think he is getting the credit he deserves. I don’t think Turner should be starting he is not contributing enough. We need Joe Thompson back.

[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2020 -- DAFC.net