DAFC.net
Home 11 December 2019 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Ole Getting Sacked in the Morning....
Topic Originator: renegade master  
Date:   Sun 24 Nov 17:54

2-0 down to Sheffield Utd

Pochettino to replace, to think Spurs turned down their approach in the summer.

Jose done his best bit of business as an Utd manager here I think!
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Ole Getting Sacked in the Morning....
Topic Originator: wee eck  
Date:   Sun 24 Nov 18:08

I think you've jumped the gun!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: renegade master  
Date:   Sun 24 Nov 18:12

mmmmmm so do I 2-3 Man Utd lol
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: GG Riva  
Date:   Sun 24 Nov 18:27

What a game! A point is the very least the Blades deserved after dominating for 70 mins. The mad 8 mins which followed would have floored most teams but they battled back for a richly deserved equaliser. I thought VAR was going to disallow it. That would have been very harsh.

Not your average Sunday League player.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: BigJPar  
Date:   Sun 24 Nov 18:30

Quote:

GG Riva, Sun 24 Nov 18:27

What a game! A point is the very least the Blades deserved after dominating for 70 mins. The mad 8 mins which followed would have floored most teams but they battled back for a richly deserved equaliser. I thought VAR was going to disallow it. That would have been very harsh.

I thought it hit his arm, which by the letter if the law would have meant goal disallowed. Don't agree with the new law btw.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: AJ27  
Date:   Sun 24 Nov 18:34

Surely their first goal should have been disallowed for a foul on Jones in the build up?
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: GG Riva  
Date:   Sun 24 Nov 18:54

Quote:

BigJPar, Sun 24 Nov 18:30

Quote:

GG Riva, Sun 24 Nov 18:27

I thought it hit his arm, which by the letter if the law would have meant goal disallowed. Don't agree with the new law btw.

It was hard to tell from the TV pictures, BigJ. Normally, in those situations the bigger teams appear to get the decisions.

AJ agree the Sheffield goal could/should have been chalked off. Surprised VAR didn't act. D'you think the VAR was a homer? ☺

Not your average Sunday League player.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: wee eck  
Date:   Sun 24 Nov 18:57

Listening to Man U fans on 6.06 on Radio 5 Live; they sound like a lot of Pars' fans on here.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Paralex  
Date:   Sun 24 Nov 22:13

To suggest that the ball hit McBurnie's arm is nonsense. He was moving his arm away to avoid contact. The contact was the top of the shoulder near the clavicle. If that had been disallowed it would have been a scandal.
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email: