DAFC.net
Home $D " ; ?>
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 the athletic.com website
Topic Originator: adampar1  
Date:   Fri 6 Dec 18:32

Does anyone subscribe to this?

Offer at £1.69 per month at the moment albeit minimum years subscription.

For those who don’t know, sadly it’s not a website solely about DA but a subscription spirts website who have signed loads of decent journos.

Am tempted by the £1.69 but just not sure how good it actually is.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: the athletic.com website
Topic Originator: londonparsfan  
Date:   Fri 6 Dec 19:08

All the teasers I've read for the start of the articles have looked decent but I've never read a full one. Interested to see others comments as I'm in the same boat as you.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: CAPar  
Date:   Fri 6 Dec 19:44

I subscribe but for NHL content, haven't read many football articles as it's fairly new venture for them.

If their football stuff is at the same level of quality as the NHL and NBA then it's well worth it.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: neils  
Date:   Fri 6 Dec 20:19

There's a free trial, certainly signed up some serious names- content for football looks (understandably) heavily geared towards the big stuff- if so, not really for me- though there's certainly a market needing to be filled here.

No ones been able to crack this yet, I remember in the earlier stages, there were well funded football sites, but costs a fortune to run- no one has been able to work it out yet.
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2020 -- DAFC.net