DAFC.net
Home $D " ; ?>
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Scott McTominay
Topic Originator: wee eck  
Date:   Fri 6 Dec 18:50

He seems to be building a big reputation as an influential player in the English Premiership. I remember when he opted to play for Scotland Alan Shearer was a bit dismissive saying something like 'He must fancy going away on holiday during the summer break'. Now he's praising him on the BBC Sport website and saying the battle between him and De Bruyne will be an important factor in deciding the outcome of this weekend's Manchester derby.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Scott McTominay
Topic Originator: Bouncer  
Date:   Fri 6 Dec 19:24

Got a chance to see him 1st hand a fews ago against Brighton.
Really impressed me with his physical presence and workrate.

Fred and Daniel James also impressed that day.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Buspasspar  
Date:   Fri 6 Dec 19:59

A hard working unassuming young Laddie .... he will go far .... similar to a young Darren Fletcher
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Andrew283  
Date:   Fri 6 Dec 20:18

The boy is an absolute machine in that midfield. Having him and McGinn, whilst neither are world beaters it really gives us a quality core in the Scottish midfield. McSauce is on course to be United players of the season, not saying much but their fans seriously love him
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: The One Who Knocks  
Date:   Fri 6 Dec 20:31

Gives the ball away too much for my liking but will only improve as he gains more experience.

There's battle lines being drawn Nobody's right if everybody is wrong.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Johan_Cruyff  
Date:   Fri 6 Dec 21:08

Quote:

The One Who Knocks, Fri 6 Dec 20:31

Gives the ball away too much for my liking but will only improve as he gains more experience.

I dont mind him giving the ball as much as he does, he will improve and he generally gives away trying to positive and pass forward.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Row_ZZ  
Date:   Sat 7 Dec 12:08

Having him and McGinn in the middle for Scotland is going to be crucial. Two really top class players. Although not flash as your De Bruyne’s and what have you, they have that presence and battling spirit that can change games for you, especially McGinn IMO who will go on to bigger things.

I Know There's Gonna Be (Good Times)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: DRreturns  
Date:   Sat 7 Dec 12:57

McGinn and McTominay will be Man U’s core next season!

I’m here to take over!!
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2020 -- DAFC.net