DAFC.net
Home 16 January 2021 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 3rd
Topic Originator: PARrot  
Date:   Sat 7 Dec 16:50

🙂⚽️🥅

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: 3rd
Topic Originator: PARrot  
Date:   Sat 7 Dec 16:58

Bum day for Alloa fans. Early doors winning 1 0 and Thistle losing 0 1. End of play two turnarounds and instead of being 5 clear they are 1 behind at the bottom. Whit a scunner!

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: DunfyDave  
Date:   Sat 7 Dec 17:07

Have to ask, "How the hell are we 3rd"?

Especially after losses and draws to Alloa, Arbroath and Stranraer?? And all the negative comments online here...

Maybe, just maybe this league is tougher than we anticipated and SC is doing a grand job in such a tough environment.

Chuffed for the team and management. Let's get behind them and support them.

DunfyDave
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: cammypar 1995  
Date:   Sat 7 Dec 17:07

Bum day for the Crawford haters you hate to see it GIRUY

c'mon the pars
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: RMGpar  
Date:   Sat 7 Dec 17:08

Superb! I really want SC to be the man that leads us to success
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: evo!  
Date:   Sat 7 Dec 17:16

Crawford i think has won more league games and got more points than AJ had when he was sacked in jan. Correct me if im wrong. Seems to be all going in right direction with Paton, ashcroft, lang and murray to come back into team as well.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: kelty_par  
Date:   Sat 7 Dec 17:25

"Have to ask, "How the hell are we 3rd"? "

For one thing, we've played a game more than the team immediately behind us (Ayr; Arbroath also have a game in hand but can't overtake us with a win) but mostly because this is the poorest Championship I can remember. Dundee Utd are miles ahead but are no better than average but can grind out results. Inverness are a strong bunch and great at home, but other than the the other 8 teams are woeful. We've put a good run together (Alloa and Stranraer notwithstanding) but haven't really played well for that long in each of the games. Even today we were miles I'm front but only a goal ahead at the break and after our second goal (the second bit of luck in the game), Morton were the better team. Luckily they over committed and Nisbet scored a great goal on the break. It's funny though, I was criticised on here a few weeks ago for saying that we should be looking for a top 4 finish since the league is so bad and everyone else was talking (during our bad run) that we should be happy with consolidation with a young squad with a 6th or 7th place finish. Now many of those same folk are gleefully going on about how we're in 3rd and should be looking upwards. It's almost as if football fans are fickle or something.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: General Zod  
Date:   Sat 7 Dec 17:25

8th bottom. This isn’t good enough!!! 😏
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: bigdonnie  
Date:   Sat 7 Dec 17:26

i knew boys would turn it around just hope we can hold on to kevin in january window

donald mcneil
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Indiapar  
Date:   Sat 7 Dec 17:32

There is still a long way to go and anything can happenin this league. It may be poor but its competitive. I had no doubts we would improve as a team. You have to go through the key stages of teamork, forming, norming, storming and performing. Key in this league is obviously to know how to win games. Performances are less important. I hope that we can maintain the form and continue to climb the table. Not getting carried away yet and I am sure the management team won't either.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: OzPar  
Date:   Sat 7 Dec 17:37

<<Morton were the better team. >>

What absolute nonsense, kelty. They occasionally threatened, but never at any point were they the better team.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: neils  
Date:   Sat 7 Dec 17:50

Morton the better team? Were you at the game- they were awful, had a few chances, but we dominated for most of the game.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: parfection  
Date:   Sat 7 Dec 17:51

Taken over the 90 mins there is no possible case for Morton being the better side. There was a spell in the 2nd half where we were penned in and we did look a bit ropey, but we could have been a few ahead by half time - and while our 2nd goal was hardly a thing of beauty, Nisbet’s second goal was very well taken. The right team won and that makes for a happy Saturday for all Pars fans.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Westies squint kicks  
Date:   Sat 7 Dec 17:54

OzPar wrote:

> <<Morton were the better team. >>
>
>
> What absolute nonsense, kelty. They occasionally threatened,
> but never at any point were they the better team.

Because of his dodgy grammar you’ve misquoted him. Upto and after our 2nd goal they looked more likely than us, we were dragged about a fair bit. Nesbitt substitution changed the game.
Don’t know where they were the first half but they looked a different side in the 2nd, I mean we were so dominant in the 1st half the game should have been over.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Raymie the Legend  
Date:   Sat 7 Dec 17:54

Sorry, Oz, but we did get the breaks today.

The award of the penalty and then the re-take.

Kiltie's goal was a result of terrible defending and Nisbet's goal was a bit against the run of play.

We were the dominant side first half and deserved the lead and it could have been one more, and probably should have been.

Second half, after we went two up, we became nervous and cautious and when the goal came, I was not surprised. There were a few other dodgy moments when Morton could easily have scored on another day.

There was certainly a huge sigh of relief from me when Nisbet scored as Morton were looking the likelier team.

Cochrane looked like he was running out of gas and Beadling looked injured to me and should have went off sooner.

Don't get me wrong, the better team won today, but we certainly got the rub of the green

It's bloody tough being a legend
Ron Atkinson - 1983

Post Edited (Sat 07 Dec 17:55)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Westies squint kicks  
Date:   Sat 7 Dec 17:57

Ffs he doesn’t say Morton were the better team. Read it he says after our 2nd goal.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Rastapari  
Date:   Sat 7 Dec 18:01

Quote:

cammypar 1995, Sat 7 Dec 17:07

Utter pi5h.
The assertion that a Pars fan would celebrate a loss is cringe.

I Hope You're Ok Today....
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Angus_W  
Date:   Sat 7 Dec 18:58

Cant agree that the Championship is poor, certainly not poorer than previous years. It a lot more competitive & the teams are far more evenly matched. There are no whipping boys or gimmies in this league & we are 3rd on merit.

🔩 ya 🚀
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: wee eck  
Date:   Sat 7 Dec 18:59

Let's be honest, if some posters on here had had their way we would have been spending the last couple of weeks looking for a new manager rather than collecting 9 points from 3 games.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Pars Kebab  
Date:   Sat 7 Dec 19:00

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Paralex  
Date:   Sat 7 Dec 20:12

Yeah I think Kelty is clutching at straws by making out Morton were the better team. They did have a short spell of
ascendancy in the second half but that was it. If the championship is so much inferior to the premier league, how come the relegated teams don't immediately skate the division and make an immediate return to the premiership? No I think you have to say well done lads (team and management). We look like a team that is getting it together. And they also look as if there is a great team spirit, which indicates a happy dressing room and sense of harmony behind the scenes.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: da_no_1  
Date:   Sat 7 Dec 20:18

Its nonsense to try and claim this is a terrible league. What we have are 10 teams who are all of a similar level. What this means is that you see s lot of very close games and a wee bit class m, skill or luck gets you 3 points. That's why I don't explode with rage when we lose or go OTT when we go on a good wee run.

"Some days will stay a 1000 years, some pass like the flash of a spark"
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: 1970par  
Date:   Sat 7 Dec 20:37

Terrible league or not, luck or no luck the fact is that this is the league we are in and a win whether it be ugly or otherwise is a win

The people who wanted SC our (me included) are quiet just now, however we all want the Pars to win no matter who is at the helm

Our star is in the ascendency now and things are going our way as opposed to against us, onwards and upwards COYP
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Gadgie59  
Date:   Sat 7 Dec 21:25

I returned and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all.

Yeah, we’ll need some of that.

Dundee and Inverness away next (takes a deep breath).

“Football is a beautiful game,
It should be played beautifully.”
Brian Clough.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 7 Dec 21:42

Jesus Saves - Kiltie nets rebound (sort of)

🔩 ya 🚀
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 7 Dec 23:20

Even though it has been explained by several different people, some folk are still trying to say that I claimed Morton were the better team today. I don't want to bring politics into its but this is exactly why we're probably going to end up with a horrible right-wing Tory government next week. Folk jump in without actually reading what had been said and pile in regardless.

As to the quality of the league, it is competitive and in a sense exciting as a result but the actual quality of football played in the vast majority of games I've seen (both our own and the games on BBC Scotland on a Friday) has been brutal at times and when you look at the kind of football played by teams in this league in the past 5 or so years, I find it hard to see how anyone can say the quality of football is comparable. There seem to be a lot more defensive errors in games, the goalkeeping on average is ropey at best, the set piece delivery is for the most part poor and games are often scrappy affairs settles by mistakes, bizarre goals or penalties. Dundee Utd are streets ahead of everyone else but I've not been impressed with them whenever I've seen them live or on TV, with the exception maybe of the derby game at Tannadice where they destroyed a pretty abject Dundee.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 7 Dec 23:45

Kelty its the 2nd tier in Scotland. What quality are you expecting? What an absolute gurn you really are

Post Edited (Sat 07 Dec 23:48)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Frank Butchers LoveHandles  
Date:   Sun 8 Dec 00:03

5 straight home wins- Excellent. We have two extremely difficult away games now and if we can get 2 or 3 points from these I will be delighted.
The team seems settled now and the forward players especially are performing really well.

Awight Pat!
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 8 Dec 00:05

Try and enjoy the good times Kelty. It's not that difficult. After all , we've been waiting quite a long time for a good winning run.The next few games may prove more challenging so enjoy the wins when we get them and don't choke on the dummy when we hit a wee bad spell again.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: rossmcno1  
Date:   Sun 8 Dec 00:50

Kelty was right, after our second goal Morton were the better team until the 3rd killer goal. During that spell They had a couple of chances that could have been equalisers and made it cat among pidgeon time. Maybe if they played like that more often they wouldn’t be in such a mess. That Morton side would have beat that Ayr team we saw on Tuesday.

Happily that didn’t happen and we won comfortably in the end.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Johan_Cruyff  
Date:   Sun 8 Dec 00:59

Apart from utd who are trying to buy their way up everyone else it much of a muchness.

We will have another run of 3-5 games where we struggle and pick up only a couple of points. And we will have another run of 3-5 games where we get 12 points.

We are a really decent side right now with a red hot striker

[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 8 Dec 08:55

'The table doesn't lie' is an old football adage that is often used to put us 'happy clappers' in our place but it doesn't seem to be quoted by the doom-mongers when things pick up.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: AJ27  
Date:   Sun 8 Dec 09:04

Wee eck, why can’t you just enjoy the win - you’re actively encouraging people to moan and if they do, you’ll come on and slag them off.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 8 Dec 09:05

Quote:

AJ27, Sun 8 Dec 09:04

Wee eck, why can’t you just enjoy the win - you’re actively encouraging people to moan and if they do, you’ll come on and slag them off.

This....passive aggressive moaning hoor.
Wee Eck....give it a rest with inciting negativity eh?

[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 8 Dec 09:14

Yeah cut it out Wee Eck - Inciting negativity, that's the players job not yours!

🔩 ya 🚀
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 8 Dec 09:18

'Happy clapper' accused of encouraging negativity- I didn't see that one coming. I didn't think I'd see the doom-mongers encouraging positivity either though.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: the saline hill puma  
Date:   Sun 8 Dec 09:47

You really do come across as a total bellend on here tbh wee eck

Post Edited (Sun 08 Dec 09:47)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 8 Dec 09:58

Quote:

wee eck, Sun 8 Dec 09:18

'Happy clapper' accused of encouraging negativity- I didn't see that one coming. I didn't think I'd see the doom-mongers encouraging positivity either though.

You're having an absolute 'mare here, just stop.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 8 Dec 10:06

Loving it!
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 8 Dec 10:11

They're all slithering out of the woodwork now wee eck.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 8 Dec 10:19

Quote:

Paralex, Sun 8 Dec 10:11

They're all slithering out of the woodwork now wee eck.

Yeah, trying to congratulate the team and management whilst people like you try desperately to put a negative spin on a great result.
Sad.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Gadgie59  
Date:   Sun 8 Dec 10:46

The overall quality in Scottish football (outside the ugly sisters) is dire; and I still stand by my previous assertion “rank mediocrity”.

Which is sad, because there was a time when we could stand beside nations that provided ‘world class’ football.

It saddens me that there are Pars fans who are willing to celebrate mediocrity.

We’ve put together a few good results, and we’re 3rd - which is great. But there are no stand out impressive teams in the Championship just now; so I want us to be a serious contender.

Dundee United are currently leading by a country mile; but just a few weeks ago they took 9 points out of 3 games, where if they’d got 2 they couldn’t have complained - these 3 games were against Arbroath, Partick Thistle and us. Shankland scored the winner against Arbroath in the 92nd minute, he also scored the only goal against Partick (a game Partick dominated, pretty much from start to finish); and we lost 2-0 in a similar game where they only had 2 shots at goal and scored with both of them.

If Falkirk or the wee team were in the Championship, they could be seriously challenging for a play-off spot. That is not intended as a slur on either team. I am delighted by the current form - but “can I have more, please?”.

“Football is a beautiful game,
It should be played beautifully.”
Brian Clough.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 8 Dec 11:36

I'm sorry to burst your bubble but the football in the leagues we've played in has never been that good. 85-86? Nah. 88-89? Not so much. 95-96? Nope. The SPL years? Passable because we and plenty others spent money we didn't have.

It's all relative. We are literally p1ssing with the c*ck we've got. Some of the football we played yesterday was pretty good. I'm not sure what you expect to see at an SPFL ground but can I suggest cancelling Sky sports for a month. I'm also not sure how you can state that any league 1 team can challenge for a play off spot, never mind 2 teams who were handed their @rse on a plate last time they were in the championship. Ridiculous statement

Post Edited (Sun 08 Dec 12:21)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: 1970par  
Date:   Sun 8 Dec 11:59

Falkirk and the Wee team are better focused to getting out of the league they are in, either one of both of them may not do that this season never mind being contenders in our league
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: cammypar 1995  
Date:   Sun 8 Dec 12:54

Quote:

Rastapari, Sat 7 Dec 18:01

Quote:

Utter pi5h.

I could name a few that contribute to feck all on here unless it's to slag Crawford or the board

c'mon the pars
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 8 Dec 13:00

Quote:

cammypar 1995, Sun 8 Dec 12:54

Quote:

Rastapari, Sat 7 Dec 18:01

Quote:

Utter pi5h.

I could name a few that contribute to feck all on here unless it's to slag Crawford or the board

Does not equate to wanting the Pars to lose.....
Or by all means join Wee Eck in making an utter puddle of himself.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: DunfyDave  
Date:   Sun 8 Dec 13:03

Jeezo - What is this, a Pars Spring? Why does it always have to end in an uprising on this forum?

It might be a competitive league similarly because we are either all crap, good or playing at our level.

Drink your half-empty or half-full glass and toast the very fact that we are third in a competitively surprising league.

At ease gentlemen.

DunfyDave
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: LochgellyAlbert  
Date:   Sun 8 Dec 13:16

Though up to 3rd, the crowd base isn't really increasing and atmosphere is terrible, notice we never had a team mascot either.

On the other hand we had more there than 2 premier crowds combined, Livingston and Hamilton.

So we are on the up but crowds not improving, on a rotten day weather wise, how many on this forum actually go to the game?
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 8 Dec 13:37

da no 1, now who is the gurn?

The football in the 80s was different so comparing the football now to then isn't really a fair comparison. But the second tier in the 90s had a lot more football being played (the Falkirk, Dundee, Dundee Utd and ourselves were all capable of some lovely football and were entertaining too), the second tier we were in with McIntyre had some nice football played in it (notably by Hamilton but also by Falkirk, while the team we had that won the League with Gibson, Cardle, Hardie, Graham, Kirk etc. played some beautiful football) and the league that was won by St Mirren in our first season up after administration was one in which there were some good footballing teams and we managed to play quite well on occasion too. The next season started well with some excellent football from us but it didn't last and perhaps the more agricultural football of Livingston being so successful has led to a regression. But to suggest that this level of football has always been dire or that its wrong to expect more from the teams in this division is totally wrong IMO.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 8 Dec 13:55

''Topic Originator: cammypar 1995 like | nolike
Date: Sun 8 Dec 12:54

I could name a few that contribute to feck all on here unless it's to slag Crawford or the board''

'''Topic Originator: Rastapari like | nolike
Date: Sun 8 Dec 13:00

Or by all means join Wee Eck in making an utter puddle of himself.''

What a surprise to get a reaction from probably the biggest over-reactor on this forum. You usually find that folk who like to dish out criticism cannae stand a wee bit of gentle leg-pulling themselves. Is that egg on your face, Rasta, or is it just you foaming at the mouth?
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 8 Dec 13:57

I never said dire Kelty and wasn't talking exclusively about us. Try reading.

Post Edited (Sun 08 Dec 13:58)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 8 Dec 14:00

Quote:

wee eck, Sun 8 Dec 13:55

''Topic Originator: cammypar 1995 like | nolike
Date: Sun 8 Dec 12:54

I could name a few that contribute to feck all on here unless it's to slag Crawford or the board''

'''Topic Originator: Rastapari like | nolike
Date: Sun 8 Dec 13:00

Or by all means join Wee Eck in making an utter puddle of himself.''

What a surprise to get a reaction from probably the biggest over-reactor on this forum. You usually find that folk who like to dish out criticism cannae stand a wee bit of gentle leg-pulling themselves. Is that egg on your face, Rasta, or is it just you foaming at the mouth?

I've taken jibes about my mental health for cheap point scoring on a bovine little forum...never reported a soul....so....over-reactor?
You've made a complete fool of yourself today....and you continue to do so.
At least us alleged doom merchants know how to enjoy a good result.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 8 Dec 14:02

Rasta this isn't a criticism but not everyone knows your personal story. Not fair to raise it every time someone has a wee dig at you.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 8 Dec 14:05

I can assure you I'm enjoying myself. I only respond to football posts. We can all maybe show a wee bit humility sometime.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 8 Dec 14:20

Quote:

da_no_1, Sun 8 Dec 14:02

Rasta this isn't a criticism but not everyone knows your personal story. Not fair to raise it every time someone has a wee dig at you.

I wasn't raising it to try and stifle wee eck, I raised it to challenge his assertion that I over react.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Socks  
Date:   Sun 8 Dec 14:23

To say that the standard of the first division in the mid-90s was of a similar standard to now seems a really silly claim to me. The Dundee Utd side of 95/96 that included Malpas, Pressley, Dailly and Brewster was better than their current side, the Pars side of the same season with Allan Moore, Paul Smith, Craig Robertson and Andy Smith (and Jackie McNamara for part of it) was better than our current side by a distance and Morton had a superb goalscorer in Rajamaki and outstanding midfielder in Lindberg, both of whom played for Finland. They also had Derek McInnes for part of the season, before he was transferred to Rangers. St Johnstone finished 4th with a young side who the following season would blow the division away. That period in the mid-90s must surely be the best there's ever been in the second tier of Scottish football, and by quite a distance.

That said though, I think the football this season so far has been a bit better than last year, which was the worst I have ever seen. The home games against Dundee and Ayr were both very good, and yesterday's wasn't bad either. It's not an especially high standard, but any improvement from the turgid rubbish of last season is very welcome.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Mon-pa  
Date:   Mon 9 Dec 21:23

Feeling quite dizzy at this height ... :-)

ARTY
[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 9 Dec 22:39

Socks that's your opinion but it seems just as silly to claim over and over that this is a poor league when the teams are all of a similar level. In 95-96 I seem to remember a few teams who were pretty awful in that league.....Dumbarton being one of them. It seems to me that all these remarks only surface when we're on a no bad wee run. Again just an observation

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Rusty Shackleford  
Date:   Mon 9 Dec 22:50

My instinct is that the quality has squished together a bit. The smaller teams are generally significant fitter and better drilled and there's maybe less flair at the top end.

That Dundee United side in 96 was a huge exception in terms of pedigree of the squad. A bit like Hibs a few years later.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: coventrypar  
Date:   Mon 9 Dec 22:52

We are what we are. We are where we are. Let’s be pleased we won and are third. If this forum is in keeping with the overall support then 1800 season ticket holders must be pi$$ed off that they can’t complain about the home form. Rather than celebrate it.
Well done PARS on being third ... as a club.

"If you have no kind words to say you should say nothing more at all"
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Socks  
Date:   Mon 9 Dec 23:18

Not sure I agree that these comments only appear at times when we're on a decent run. There was plenty of comment last season about how poor the league was, yet we weren't very good for most of that. The awfulness of last season cannot be overstated; it was absolutely dire and there's a good chance we will never see another season quite as bad as that.

Dumbarton were poor in 95/96 and finished with a low points total, but that was as much of an anomaly as Brechin a couple of years ago. Hamilton were relegated despite having a player as good as Jose Quitongo and weren't a terrible side, some perhaps remember them winning 3-1 at East End late in the season. St Mirren finished adrift of the big promotion fight, but had a very good player in Barry Lavety. Clydebank had a great goalscorer in Ken Eadie. Airdrie's dirty side was ageing but they still had some decent, if not lovable (to put it mildly!) first division players.

Barring the occasional apparently decent side having a nightmare of a season, I just don't think we see players with that sort of ability playing at clubs all the way down the division these days. I don't really mean that as a criticism of the current side, but I genuinely believe that the mid-90s was a golden era in this division that will probably never be matched.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 10 Dec 00:02

Fair points well made. The overall level of our game has perhaps dropped but I still feel there's plenty good football on display if you want to see it. And like I've said countless times if we win I'm happy and don't analyse the performances and/or general quality to death....

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: AdamAntsParsStripe  
Date:   Tue 10 Dec 05:32

You can't really do a direct comparison with the 90's given how much the laws of the game have changed.
Back then a player was trained not just to play football, but as to be a physical ball winner when a scything tackle from behind earned nothing more than a yellow card.

Zwei Pints Bier und ein Päckchen Chips bitte
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: StuPar82  
Date:   Tue 10 Dec 14:00

The quality of that 95/96 United was something else. They had spent around £2.5m in the close season which would be unthinkable today, even before adjusting for inflation. The players they had on their books that year would ultimately retire on an aggregate 220 caps for Scotland in an era where we were still putting together pretty decent Scotland sides. It was different, golden era for sure.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: USMac  
Date:   Wed 11 Dec 04:04

Still 3rd
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2020 -- DAFC.net