DAFC.net
Home $D " ; ?>
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Loans
Topic Originator: Connor560  
Date:   Sat 14 Dec 09:59

Cochrane and McDonald to return to Hearts in January according to The Scotsman.

C'mon Ye Pars!
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Loans
Topic Originator: LesliePar  
Date:   Sat 14 Dec 10:04

Bad news if true, at least we have Thomson back to fill the gap left in midfield. Hopefully see another winger come in.

COYP!

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Rigger Al  
Date:   Sat 14 Dec 10:21

Thought they were on a season loan period
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: king lad  
Date:   Sat 14 Dec 10:29

Stendel has only said he wants to bring them back to train, to see if they will fit in his squad. We have them on a season long loan but there was an option for recalling them in January. I guess the hope is (especially cochrane) that if he won't be starting for hearts he'll want to come back here for game time. Think Kiltie has the same agreement in place.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: elvis_lives  
Date:   Sat 14 Dec 12:50

Hope Kilmarnock keep on doing well as don't want to lose Kiltie.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Westies squint kicks  
Date:   Sat 14 Dec 13:43

The way the article reads to me is he wants them back immediately to look at them in order to see what he needs in the next window. The article acknowledges they cant play for Hearts till January.
I'm not sure how likely that is, if a parent club wants their player to train with them then if you are SC it's not going to suit if you are just seeing them on a Saturday.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: parsloyal98  
Date:   Sat 14 Dec 15:50

I’ll take Cochrane back this evening if he likes. Backs out of every 50/50. Before anyone says “he’s young” it’s not stopped Dundee’s Finlay Robertson getting stuck in.

We love Dunfermline We do!
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2020 -- DAFC.net