DAFC.net
Home 31 May 2020 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Young squad
Topic Originator: Connor560  
Date:   Sat 4 Jan 20:36

I have no issues with this...they will make mistakes and will have decent games.

The young squad should be guided by an experienced manager, not Crawford and Dair.

Today we played Paton holding, Turner on front and Kiltie on front of that in a straight line. Ayr exposed the gaps at the side of this and this is why they won the game.

The subs were very uninspiring. We are chasing the game yet he changes the centre mid which tells me he doesn't trust McGill. If he doesn't trust him then get him out the club.

Crawford needs to go.

C'mon Ye Pars!

Post Edited (Sat 04 Jan 20:38)
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Young squad
Topic Originator: The Toun Clock  
Date:   Sat 4 Jan 21:40

I completely agree.

We’ve got young players, who will absolutely get better but the guidance from the dugout isn’t there. They might do well in training and be decent coached but it doesn’t work on match day.

It’s down to the players to perform, but if they’re not then the management needs to make a change - this didn’t happen. Uninspiring substitutions, no change in tactics and a constant hoof ball to Nisbet who isn’t really a target man.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2020 -- DAFC.net