DAFC.net
Home 22 January 2020 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Antonio Rudiger
Topic Originator: Buspasspar  
Date:   Mon 6 Jan 18:15

Apologies as I can't find the relevant Post and thread to this but it was mentioned that he cried wolf ..... I hope not.... but We will never know

Tottenham say there is no evidence to support allegations of racism from Spurs fans towards Chelsea's Antonio Rudiger during their Premier League encounter on 22 December.

Play was stopped during Chelsea's win at Tottenham after German defender Rudiger said he heard monkey noises.

A Spurs statement said the club and the Metropolitan Police had "now exhausted all avenues of investigation".

Spurs added that the police had closed the crime report on the matter.

The Tottenham statement added: "We fully support Antonio Rudiger with the action that he took - however there is no evidence to corroborate or contradict the allegation and as such neither ourselves nor the police are in a position to take any further action."
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email: