DAFC.net
Home 24 January 2020 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Nisbet
Topic Originator: parathletic  
Date:   Sat 11 Jan 09:16

Found this piece on Kevin Nisbet on the BBC today

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51068080

Sounds similar to Shankland in that it was work ethic that was holding him back initially.I wonder if there is any possibility of him signing an extension-if not you would think we may be forced into selling him in the summer unfortunately, rather than letting him go for nothing.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Nisbet
Topic Originator: RossF  
Date:   Sat 11 Jan 10:07

Good article. We are very very lucky to have him this season. My fear is that this might be the only season we have him. He is more than capable of making the step up to a Hearts or Hibs.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: SAP PAR  
Date:   Sat 11 Jan 10:42

Since our business model is selling players on for more than we paid for them, we either need to have him sign a years extension in the summer or sell him. If neither of those happen it’s likely he would sign a pre-contract next January and move for free next year.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: red-star-par  
Date:   Sat 11 Jan 10:52

Good article, although I can never understand how an agency like the BBC has lines like "'He had to much ability to fall off the radar", which they even made into a sub-headline, without anyone noticing the obvious spelling issue
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Berkey  
Date:   Sat 11 Jan 11:50

Agree SAP, a good finish to the season and hopefully there’s some interest from down south to push the price into 6 figures. Don’t think a club outside of the old form has £100k to spend on a player these days.

I’d love him to sign an extension but his stock is high just now so can’t see it happening.

Just sitting here drenched in my own negativity!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: DAFC_90  
Date:   Sat 11 Jan 13:03

Nice article by his agent
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email: