DAFC.net
Home 26 May 2020 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Management team
Topic Originator: parsfan97  
Date:   Sat 11 Jan 19:04

A serious question, why on earth did we promote Crawford from a failed management set up? We done the same with potter and it didn’t work, so why did we go down this route again? Trying the youth route clearly not working, these boys won’t take us up into the premiership
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Management team
Topic Originator: PARrot  
Date:   Sat 11 Jan 19:08

Quote:

parsfan97, Sat 11 Jan 19:04

A serious question, why on earth did we promote Crawford from a failed management set up? We done the same with potter and it didn’t work, so why did we go down this route again? Trying the youth route clearly not working, these boys won’t take us up into the premiership

Whats the point answering when this question has been answered so many times.
Will you pay attention if you get an answer?

IT WAS A NO BRAINER. HE WAS ALREADY ON THE PAYROLL AND WE MADE A HUGE LOSS LAST YEAR!!!!!!!!!

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: GG4  
Date:   Sat 11 Jan 19:09

Post Edited (Sat 11 Jan 19:27)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 11 Jan 19:11

Parrot no being an arsehole, no chance of that I’m afraid. It all boils down to the boards decision making, it’s their fault we made a huge loss last year!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: JTH123  
Date:   Sat 11 Jan 20:18

Quote:

parsfan97, Sat 11 Jan 19:11

Parrot no being an arsehole, no chance of that I’m afraid. It all boils down to the boards decision making, it’s their fault we made a huge loss last year!

Yep you're right. It's unforgivable that they didn't foresee that there would be over a dozen operations that players would need over the season and ensure that there was additional monies in the coffers to cover them.

Unbelievable.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: 1970par  
Date:   Sat 11 Jan 20:24

Parrot your continual backing of the current mess is becoming tedious, we are all entitled to an opinion however even the biggest stalwart of the club has to have real concerns as to how bad we actually are

I love the club as much as any other fan and will always be at the games even when we are as bad as we are now however I reserve the right to say this is not good enough from the management team
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 11 Jan 20:27

Or what about the 70k to get rid of AJ and sandy? Who’s fault was that ?
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: EEP  
Date:   Sat 11 Jan 20:29

Crawford was at Fife Elite before he went to the pars.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: dover par  
Date:   Sat 11 Jan 20:31

There was a possibility of him going to Dundee Utd otherwise.

"Pressure is something you feel when you don't know what the hell you're doing."
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: PARrot  
Date:   Sat 11 Jan 20:32

What has any of that got to do with the answer I gave to the question in hand.

Is my repeated explaining of why I think they appointed Crawford any less tedious than the repeated repeated repeated..... asking of why he was appointed?

If posters insist on asking the same question repeatedly, you can only expect a repeated answer.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Pars Kebab  
Date:   Sat 11 Jan 20:48

Crawford should have been punted with AJ and sandy. The 2 seasons he has been coach/manager we have been rotten to the core . That decision was wreckless , the decision to involve Jackie MacNamara after the scandal at Dundee Utd is unforgivable . Sold players to his former employer and made money from the deals. Shocking . We all know that Gabby McGill is here because of that chancer. The lad doesn’t even come close to a footballer.
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2020 -- DAFC.net