DAFC.net
Home 29 February 2020 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Crawford
Topic Originator: AlterPar  
Date:   Sat 11 Jan 17:57

A moment to pause and actually remember who Stevie Crawford is. A man who gave thousands of people great memories with his goals and performances for the Pars. A man who is now obviously trying his hardest to make this club succeed. I agree that performances and results aren’t good enough and it may be time to find a solution but to come online and publicly slag someone who many consider to be a club legend just isn’t right.

Maybe Crawford isn’t suited to being a Manager and would flourish more as a Coach? John Potter has done not too bad since leaving us?

Mon guys.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Crawford
Topic Originator: the saline hill puma  
Date:   Sat 11 Jan 18:00

Quote:

AlterPar, Sat 11 Jan 17:57

A moment to pause and actually remember who Stevie Crawford is. A man who gave thousands of people great memories with his goals and performances for the Pars. A man who is now obviously trying his hardest to make this club succeed. I agree that performances and results aren’t good enough and it may be time to find a solution but to come online and publicly slag someone who many consider to be a club legend just isn’t right.

Maybe Crawford isn’t suited to being a Manager and would flourish more as a Coach? John Potter has done not too bad since leaving us?

Mon guys.


Maybe he should resign then
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Crawford
Topic Originator: Rusty Shackleford  
Date:   Sat 11 Jan 18:29

Quote:

AlterPar, Sat 11 Jan 17:57

A moment to pause and actually remember who Stevie Crawford is. A man who gave thousands of people great memories with his goals and performances for the Pars. A man who is now obviously trying his hardest to make this club succeed. I agree that performances and results aren’t good enough and it may be time to find a solution but to come online and publicly slag someone who many consider to be a club legend just isn’t right.

Maybe Crawford isn’t suited to being a Manager and would flourish more as a Coach? John Potter has done not too bad since leaving us?

Mon guys.


Good post. I think he should go but no need for personal abuse whatsoever. Generally speaking, people don't enjoy failing in a job.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Crawford
Topic Originator: The Toun Clock  
Date:   Sat 11 Jan 18:36

I haven’t yet seen any personal abuse but I have seen people displaying there dissatisfaction towards the management and club which given the results is totally fine.

Stevie gave me some real highlights growing up as a supporter, but this isn’t working.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Crawford
Topic Originator: Sliema Par  
Date:   Sat 11 Jan 18:49

We have not seen the ghastly abuse of 5th January 2019 which forced AJ and Sandy out.

Thank heavens for that.

Today I think back to John Potter as a great Coach and draw a veil over his time as Manager.

That is how it will be with Stevie,our Legendary player.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Crawford
Topic Originator: Grant  
Date:   Sat 11 Jan 19:01

Nothing personal about it, Crawford comes across as a really knowledgeable guy, most likely knows more about about football than the members of Dafc.net put together, by all accounts Is a great guy and to top it all off he was my absolute hero when I was a kid.


He shouldn't be our manager though, I wish him every success when he leaves, it's all the more disappointing when someone like Crawford, or Potter is evidently not upto it anymore, but it's the way it is.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Crawford
Topic Originator: buffy  
Date:   Sat 11 Jan 19:05

Good post Grant. Completely agree.

buffysbuns.wordpress.com
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Crawford
Topic Originator: RossDAFC  
Date:   Sat 11 Jan 19:17

Being a club legend does make you suddenly eligible to be a great manager. His track record was one appointment in a lower division - 1 sacking. He’s actually assembled an okay squad but there are big issues such as not realising that our goalkeeper is costing us goals and Paton not being effective in a midfield two. We have only won from a losing position once this season whilst losing after scoring first on numerous occasions. That shows poor game management which is only learned through experience - something the manager and his recruitments on the whole don’t have. There have been many tactical errors such as playing our only 4 attackers at once at home to Dundee United to then concede twice in the first half hour and have no plan B, the bizarre formation todays, subs across the board and loaning out Andy Ryan. I think with a solid GK we would stay up under Crawford but constantly looking backwards rather than forwards.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Crawford
Topic Originator: eastendalloapar  
Date:   Sat 11 Jan 19:50

I've just listened to his post match interview. He shouldn't bother saying anything he should just have a cassette recorder that he plays, it is always the same. He talked about goals from crosses that's his fault he signed Dracula.

matt forsyth
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Crawford
Topic Originator: sammer  
Date:   Sat 11 Jan 22:40

Shoot the Craw? Maybe the time is right, but will it improve anything? Stevie Crawford was sold to the Pars support as a man who would develop ‘young, hungry’ players. This marketing slogan stuck in the ‘craw’ of many older supporters who are wiser in the ways of the world but the early signs at Celtic Park and at home to Dundee were positive enough for judgment to be suspended at least. That latitude has now fully expired as it is clear that DAFC are not capable of challenging for promotion under Stevie Crawford.

For me the blame lies with the directors. The appointment of Crawford without the formality of an interview was an admission of limited ambition. Imagine how much stronger his position would be now, under pressure, if he had actually been selected after competitive interview. They learned nothing from the Potter appointment.

It may be that mid table anonymity in the second tier is the best that the Pars can hope for in the short term and I defer to the Board’s financial knowledge on that matter. But that economic bean counting, though no doubt well founded, has inspired a culture of ‘second best’ that runs right through the Board, the Management Team and the players on the park. Where is the ambition? Where is the leadership? Poverty of ambition will only ever produce poverty. The moment you are reduced to telling Pars fans that they are lucky still to have a club is the moment to shut up shop. Any manager after Crawford will have to work within the same limited ambition as the Board and the players on the park will respond accordingly.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Crawford
Topic Originator: AdamAntsParsStripe  
Date:   Sat 11 Jan 22:58

Some of the abuse on here, while never unexpected is really a sad indictment on Pars "fans"

If you only turn up to moan then do it elsewhere
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Crawford
Topic Originator: JohnnyW  
Date:   Sat 11 Jan 22:59

Where does this Crawford legend patter come from?

My memory is of a bang average player who was mediocre before and after brewster arrived and left the club twice when the going got tough, he’s a charlatan and should be absolutely nowhere near the managers position. He’s made his money out of this club more than once, time to move on gtf out..



------------------------------------------------------------
Best tweet ever:



Post Edited (Sat 11 Jan 23:00)
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Crawford
Topic Originator: ParsAreTheLoveOfMyLife  
Date:   Sat 11 Jan 23:08

Quote:

JohnnyW, Sat 11 Jan 22:59

Where does this Crawford legend patter come from?

My memory is of a bang average player who was mediocre before and after brewster arrived and left the club twice when the going got tough, he’s a charlatan and should be absolutely nowhere near the managers position. He’s made his money out of this club more than once, time to move on gtf out..


His time as a manager hasn't been a roaring success, but this comment is utterly ridiculous. Crawford was an outstanding player for the club, but it hasn't worked out as a manager.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Crawford
Topic Originator: JohnnyW  
Date:   Sat 11 Jan 23:10

I think you should read up sunshine, brewster period aside he was bang average

4.5k a week no wonder we were in the sh!ts

------------------------------------------------------------
Best tweet ever:



Post Edited (Sat 11 Jan 23:11)
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Crawford
Topic Originator: donj  
Date:   Sat 11 Jan 23:28

I'd say bang average with 25 caps is a bit unusual.Admittedly he isn't manager material but I guess he wasn't that bad a player to get those caps.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Crawford
Topic Originator: Pars Kebab  
Date:   Sat 11 Jan 23:29

Brewster helped Crawfords game without a doubt but to claim he was average is utter tosh.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Crawford
Topic Originator: Grant  
Date:   Sat 11 Jan 23:32

I wish we had players as bang average as Crawford now.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Crawford
Topic Originator: Rusty Shackleford  
Date:   Sat 11 Jan 23:41

Quote:

JohnnyW, Sat 11 Jan 22:59

Where does this Crawford legend patter come from?

My memory is of a bang average player who was mediocre before and after brewster arrived and left the club twice when the going got tough, he’s a charlatan and should be absolutely nowhere near the managers position. He’s made his money out of this club more than once, time to move on gtf out..


I'd get that memory examined by a qualified professional.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Crawford
Topic Originator: eastendalloapar  
Date:   Sat 11 Jan 23:52

He revoked a clause in his contract and left at the end of the season when the salaries were cut. That's why he didn't play in Europe in 2004.

matt forsyth
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Crawford
Topic Originator: JohnnyW  
Date:   Sat 11 Jan 23:54

Hit me with the stats pre and post brewster, I’ll wait...



------------------------------------------------------------
Best tweet ever:



Post Edited (Sat 11 Jan 23:56)
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Crawford
Topic Originator: da_no_1  
Date:   Sat 11 Jan 23:58

He was pretty decent without Brewster to be fair.

Not a legend in my eyes. That's a term reserved for Norrie and the like

"Some days will stay a 1000 years, some pass like the flash of a spark"
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Crawford
Topic Originator: Luxembourg Par  
Date:   Sun 12 Jan 00:35

Topic Originator: JohnnyW
Date: Sat 11 Jan 23:54

Hit me with the stats pre and post brewster, I’ll wait...



99-00 Div 1 - 25 app 16 goals, (including 5 matches in a row) - no Brewster
00-01 Prem - 37 app 9 goals - no Brewster
01-02 Prem - 36 app 7 goals - no Brewster

02-03 Prem - 37 app 19 goals - with Brewster
03-04 Prem - 33 app 13 goals - with Brewster

Whilst clearly playing with Brewster (and other players!) improved him in the latter two seasons, - which could also be partly attributed to increased form and personal development!
- 98 appearances and 32 goals in 3 season is FAR from being 'bang average'

You are WAY out of line Johnny

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Crawford
Topic Originator: AB Loyal  
Date:   Sun 12 Jan 15:53

go on youtube and have a look at some of the SC compliations, definitely not average

The Prophet - 12/07/18, 13/06/19

https://uk.gofundme.com/f/save-the-bronze-bar
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Crawford
Topic Originator: BigJPar  
Date:   Sun 12 Jan 15:54

Quote:

JohnnyW, Sat 11 Jan 22:59

Where does this Crawford legend patter come from?

My memory is of a bang average player who was mediocre before and after brewster arrived and left the club twice when the going got tough, he’s a charlatan and should be absolutely nowhere near the managers position. He’s made his money out of this club more than once, time to move on gtf out..


Bang out of order.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Crawford
Topic Originator: cammypar 1995  
Date:   Sun 12 Jan 16:41

Quote:

JohnnyW, Sat 11 Jan 23:10

I think you should read up sunshine, brewster period aside he was bang average

4.5k a week no wonder we were in the sh!ts


I'm sure a regular in the national team isn't bad going.

c'mon the pars
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Crawford
Topic Originator: BigJPar  
Date:   Mon 13 Jan 13:06

Given the lack of any news from EEP today it seems like Crawford will be kept on, probably till the end of the season. Bring on the relegation battle!
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Crawford
Topic Originator: Bannockburn Par  
Date:   Mon 13 Jan 13:34

Did we expect anything else from the DAFC board. Heads buried in the sand hoping it's all a bad dream. Fans will make themselves heard soon enough.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Crawford
Topic Originator: The moose  
Date:   Mon 13 Jan 13:38

Quote:

Bannockburn Par, Mon 13 Jan 13:34

Did we expect anything else from the DAFC board. Heads buried in the sand hoping it's all a bad dream. Fans will make themselves heard soon enough.


Let's do it now!

BCM
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Crawford
Topic Originator: eastendalloapar  
Date:   Mon 13 Jan 13:53

This was the best time. 2 weeks before next match plus some time to sign players.

matt forsyth
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Crawford
Topic Originator: BigJPar  
Date:   Mon 13 Jan 13:55

When it turns nasty at EEP we all know who's caused it.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Crawford
Topic Originator: 1970par  
Date:   Mon 13 Jan 14:07

This thread is becoming poisonous, there is no need and it is wrong to start to question his time as a player and what his contract entailed at that time

That was a long time ago and like any player he was offered and accepted the best deal he could get, it was not his fault that the Board of the time chose to award deals that later came back to almost finish the club

Whatever SC qualities are as a manager it has nothing to do with his past playing days, we are starting to get to the witch hunt stage which needs to stop

If the Board choose to keep him or let him go then that should be on the team put out on the park and related issues not due to vigilantes on here

I am the first to admit that I think the time for change is here but let’s keep it reasonably amicable
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Crawford
Topic Originator: Westies squint kicks  
Date:   Mon 13 Jan 14:11

1970par wrote:

> This thread is becoming poisonous, there is no need and it is
> wrong to start to question his time as a player and what his
> contract entailed at that time
>
> That was a long time ago and like any player he was offered and
> accepted the best deal he could get, it was not his fault that
> the Board of the time chose to award deals that later came back
> to almost finish the club
>
> Whatever SC qualities are as a manager it has nothing to do
> with his past playing days, we are starting to get to the witch
> hunt stage which needs to stop
>
> If the Board choose to keep him or let him go then that should
> be on the team put out on the park and related issues not due
> to vigilantes on here
>
> I am the first to admit that I think the time for change is
> here but let’s keep it reasonably amicable


I agree with you but the only way things are going to be amicable is for change. The longer they persevere with this experiment the bigger the wedge they force between themselves and the fans, at the moment the fans will accept a change of manager. If they continue to flog a dead horse then those fans will be calling for more than the managers head.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Crawford
Topic Originator: Sliema Par  
Date:   Mon 13 Jan 14:13

I have remarked,on different threads,that I genuinely do not wish to see a repeat of the ghastly, ugly ,nasty scenes at East End in 5th January 2019 which did for AJ and Sandy.

The vast majority of Fans on the Forum have echoed those words.

However, if the Board thinks they can put their hands over their eyes and ears and hide under the bed, and this will blow over, it will not.

I doubt if even the confirmation of a new goalkeeper arriving can now alter the situation.

Euan Murray,like so many other players this season,has remarked this is a massive club.

.The period under Stevie Crawford has been totally and utterly unsatisfactory.Where is there any evidence of him turning things around? He is out of his depth and floundering and ,sadly,looks a tortured individual who no longer knows what to do.



Post Edited (Mon 13 Jan 16:25)
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Crawford
Topic Originator: BigJPar  
Date:   Mon 13 Jan 14:21

Quote:

1970par, Mon 13 Jan 14:07

This thread is becoming poisonous, there is no need and it is wrong to start to question his time as a player and what his contract entailed at that time

That was a long time ago and like any player he was offered and accepted the best deal he could get, it was not his fault that the Board of the time chose to award deals that later came back to almost finish the club

Whatever SC qualities are as a manager it has nothing to do with his past playing days, we are starting to get to the witch hunt stage which needs to stop

If the Board choose to keep him or let him go then that should be on the team put out on the park and related issues not due to vigilantes on here

I am the first to admit that I think the time for change is here but let’s keep it reasonably amicable


The small minority who post on here are almost irrelevant. From what I've heard/ seen at the matches the NW is getting increasingly frustrated though. It's going to boil over soon. Perhaps it's time to get more decisive people on the board?
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Crawford
Topic Originator: PARrot  
Date:   Mon 13 Jan 15:53

Quote:

Sliema Par, Mon 13 Jan 14:13

I have remarked,on different threads,that I genuinely do not wish to see a repeat of the ghastly, ugly ,nasty scenes at East End in 5th January 2019 which did for AJ and Sandy.

The vast majority of Fans on the Forum have echoed those words.

However, if the Board thinks they can put their hands over their eyes and ears and hide under the bed, and this will blow over, it will not.

I doubt if even the confirmation of a new goalkeeper arriving can now alter the situation.

Euan Murray,like so many other players this season,has remarked this is a massive club.The period under Stevie Crawford has been totally and utterly unsatisfactory.Where is there any evidence of him turning things around? He is out of his depth and floundering and ,sadly,looks a tortured individual who no longer knows what to do.


Why did you write that to make it look like Euan Murray said the period under Stevie has been totally unsatisfactory, inferring that he blames Stevie?

In a recent interview Murray said it was not a coaching problem. He said they are well prepared and it is the players who need to get a grip of things.

Kinda throws jam on a few faces when a respected player gives his opinion based on his actual experience.

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Crawford
Topic Originator: Rastapari  
Date:   Mon 13 Jan 15:56

Quote:

PARrot, Mon 13 Jan 15:53

Quote:

Sliema Par, Mon 13 Jan 14:13

I have remarked,on different threads,that I genuinely do not wish to see a repeat of the ghastly, ugly ,nasty scenes at East End in 5th January 2019 which did for AJ and Sandy.

The vast majority of Fans on the Forum have echoed those words.

However, if the Board thinks they can put their hands over their eyes and ears and hide under the bed, and this will blow over, it will not.

I doubt if even the confirmation of a new goalkeeper arriving can now alter the situation.

Euan Murray,like so many other players this season,has remarked this is a massive club.The period under Stevie Crawford has been totally and utterly unsatisfactory.Where is there any evidence of him turning things around? He is out of his depth and floundering and ,sadly,looks a tortured individual who no longer knows what to do.


Why did you write that to make it look like Euan Murray said the period under Stevie has been totally unsatisfactory, inferring that he blames Stevie?

In a recent interview Murray said it was not a coaching problem. He said they are well prepared and it is the players who need to get a grip of things.

Kinda throws jam on a few faces when a respected player gives his opinion based on his actual experience.


You actually expect a player to say anything other than that?
Sorry...no jam no faces....the buck in football stops with the manager.

I Hope You're Ok Today....
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Crawford
Topic Originator: Pars Kebab  
Date:   Mon 13 Jan 15:56

If the NW kicks off then expect serious consequences. The board would love to close that particular section of the ground.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Crawford
Topic Originator: back oh the net  
Date:   Mon 13 Jan 16:06

The NW won’t kick off of this I am 100% certain of that I’d be more worried about sections of the main stand and the norrie kicking off

Come on ye pars ⚽️
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Crawford
Topic Originator: PARrot  
Date:   Mon 13 Jan 16:13

Rasta, why a player says what he says is one thing, but what t f has that got to do with someone appearing to quote him saying the opposite to what he actually said - regardless of why he said it.
If a player says he was well prepared and the plan was working til the players bottled it, I will take him at his word.

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Crawford
Topic Originator: AJ27  
Date:   Mon 13 Jan 16:19

Careful Parrot, I reckon Murray would deny he ever said the players were “bottling” it.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Crawford
Topic Originator: PARrot  
Date:   Mon 13 Jan 16:30

Quote:

AJ27, Mon 13 Jan 16:19

Careful Parrot, I reckon Murray would deny he ever said the players were “bottling” it.


"Bottling" was indeed the wrong word right enough.

Im sure most of you have seen the thread containing the interview with him.

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Crawford
Topic Originator: Sliema Par  
Date:   Mon 13 Jan 16:33

PARrot Either my punctuation is lousy or you have inferred wrongly.I have corrected the former .My apologies.

For the avoidance of any doubt, I did not attribute any such remark to Euan.

I was saying that most players coming to East End remark that we are a massive club.They usually go on to talk about getting us back where we should be.

It is against that background that the last 12 months have been unsatisfactory.

I say again.The current apathy,ambivalence and quiet at East End is ,probably ,worse.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Crawford
Topic Originator: PARrot  
Date:   Mon 13 Jan 17:22

Quote:

Sliema Par, Mon 13 Jan 16:33

PARrot Either my punctuation is lousy or you have inferred wrongly.I have corrected the former .My apologies.

For the avoidance of any doubt, I did not attribute any such remark to Euan.

I was saying that most players coming to East End remark that we are a massive club.They usually go on to talk about getting us back where we should be.

It is against that background that the last 12 months have been unsatisfactory.

I say again.The current apathy,ambivalence and quiet at East End is ,probably ,worse.


I figured it was just the way you wrote it. It needed to be corrected. Thanks for not taking offence.

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Crawford
Topic Originator: eastendalloapar  
Date:   Mon 13 Jan 18:21

The last time that we had crowds averaging over 10000 was in 1989 - 1990. I have never considered DAFC since then. I don't think that we will ever have crowds like that again. To be fair we had standing at that time and had traveling supports from Glasgow, Edinburgh and Aberdeen helping to swell the numbers.

matt forsyth
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Crawford
Topic Originator: Indiapar  
Date:   Mon 13 Jan 19:13

Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new - Albert Einstein

Post Edited (Mon 13 Jan 19:14)
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Crawford
Topic Originator: widtink  
Date:   Mon 13 Jan 20:19

You can't have everything...
Where would you put it? 🤣



[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Crawford
Topic Originator: donj  
Date:   Mon 13 Jan 20:30

Suppose if you had everything you'd have the big warehouse to keep it in as you own everything anyway.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Crawford
Topic Originator: widtink  
Date:   Mon 13 Jan 20:45

Good point well made...
I stand corrected.



[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Crawford
Topic Originator: PARrot  
Date:   Mon 13 Jan 23:49

But if you had absolutely everything you would also have nothing so you wouldn't need anywhere to put any of it.

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Crawford
Topic Originator: DunPar  
Date:   Tue 14 Jan 00:09

Who to replace him ? I reckon he might be getting £35-40k ? Are there many decent options for that type of salary ? What will our players be on ? £25k average ? We can’t be the lowest paying team in the division so it’s obviously about getting best bang for the same buck as other clubs are paying.........
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 


 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:
   
 Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2020 -- DAFC.net