DAFC.net
Home 24 January 2020 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Stevie Crawford IN or OUT (video)
Topic Originator: bencrawfordd  
Date:   Sun 12 Jan 12:21

‪Here’s my thoughts on Stevie Crawford IN or OUT. ‬

‪It’s important to note that I don’t want to be having this chat, but it’s at the stage now where it needs to be discussed.‬

‪WATCH ⬇️‬
https://youtu.be/DfTxv2JxLac

Pars Review: http://www.parsreview.org
My YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1BVIChsK6v-iTyJnKNf7Eg
Pars Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thedunfermlineway/
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Stevie Crawford IN or OUT (video)
Topic Originator: Row_ZZ  
Date:   Sun 12 Jan 13:02

Good vid Ben.

I Know There's Gonna Be (Good Times)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: summeragent  
Date:   Sun 12 Jan 13:20

Great video and sums up most of the thoughts of Pars fans I think. The question of can we afford to replace Crawford is interesting?

1. If we appointed a new manager from Div 1 - Ian Murray, Darren Young, Danny Lennon for example would we be paying them a similar wage to SC?

2. What would the compensation payment the manager to be released?

3. What compensation would we have to pay SC (this is where I could be angry if we have appointed a Manager on the cheap and committed ourselves to a big compensation payment)

We are losing money through reduced attendances, getting knocked out of the cup in early rounds by p*** lower division teams who find it hard to buy a win most Saturdays.

Honestly SC has to do the decent thing and resign and the BOD need to sort out this mess quickly!

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: parsfan97  
Date:   Sun 12 Jan 13:24

If the board are leaving themselves in a position when they actually can’t afford to make a change that’s pretty poor imo. If we are that skint why put him on a 1 year rolling contract?
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: cammypar 1995  
Date:   Sun 12 Jan 16:46

Honestly SC has to do the decent thing and resign and the BOD need to sort out this mess quickly!

Never understood the whole he should resign arguement. If I was ***** at my job and I knew it I 100 percent wouldn't resign why do that with a board notorious for taking far to long to make a decision. At the end of the day if he hands in his resignation he's up the job centre with all the down and outs and applying for a christmas temp stacking shelves in b&m (no disrespect to anyone who works for b&m).

c'mon the pars
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: AJ27  
Date:   Sun 12 Jan 18:34

Too late Cammy that’s disrespectful to not only those working in B & M but anyone else currently out looking for a job.

In the current climate I struggle to understand any reason why Crawford should be on a contract that incorporates a large compensation pay off - unless we actively encourage a manager to leave a safe job elsewhere I see no need for it.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: cammypar 1995  
Date:   Sun 12 Jan 18:49

How it's a harsh reality of football its the same if me or you resigned as well they don't get any special treatment

c'mon the pars
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: The Toun Clock  
Date:   Sun 12 Jan 19:00

Not harsh on SC but maybe harsh on people struggling to find work, Cammy. Some Pars fans on the forum may not be in work at the moment, referring to them as down and outs isn't sound.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Buspasspar  
Date:   Sun 12 Jan 19:37

Quote cammypar 1995:-

At the end of the day if he hands in his resignation he's up the job centre with all the down and outs and applying for a christmas temp stacking shelves in b&m (no disrespect to anyone who works for b&m).

Wow cammypar 1995 You deserve a punch on the nose for that

What an out of touch disrespectful arrogant pathetic statement and aye 3 of my relatives work for B&M and not a down and out among them

Go and have a word with yersel Laddie
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Pars Kebab  
Date:   Sun 12 Jan 20:45

Ffs Cammypar . Do you vote Conservative by any chance ?
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Pars_1986  
Date:   Sun 12 Jan 22:06

Down and out for working in b&m. Na think you will find that's folk out there trying there best to keep working and having a bit of respect for themselves with not being picky on where they work or earn and chosen not to live off the system. I've done jobs I have said I would never do to have respect for myself and help provide for myself and my kids. Your comment is bang out of order tbh

Post Edited (Sun 12 Jan 22:10)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Murphy  
Date:   Mon 13 Jan 09:04

Does anybody actually know what Stevie’s deal is ? Can’t remember how the statement read when he took over.
I would be shocked if it involved a heavy compensation considering Stevie’s lack of managerial experience but then again Ross did give AJ a 2 year deal at a time when I think most fans would have said 1 year would have been more sensible.

Not saying I want the manager sacked but the games are running out and he is going to have to start turning things around quickly.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: GG Riva  
Date:   Mon 13 Jan 10:42

Quote:

Murphy, Mon 13 Jan 09:04

Does anybody actually know what Stevie’s deal is ? Can’t remember how the statement read when he took over.
I would be shocked if it involved a heavy compensation considering Stevie’s lack of managerial experience but then again Ross did give AJ a 2 year deal at a time when I think most fans would have said 1 year would have been more sensible.

Not saying I want the manager sacked but the games are running out and he is going to have to start turning things around quickly.

See The Roy Barry Fan Club's post on the 'Permanent Rolling Contracts' thread, Murphy.

Not your average Sunday League player.
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email: