DAFC.net
Home 22 January 2020 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Management skills
Topic Originator: Rigger Al  
Date:   Sun 12 Jan 19:02

I have honestly been embarresed to the level of insults driven at our chairman and management over the last few days
I would take a guess that 90% of the posters bitching about how bad our chairman / directors and management are doing could not manage a raffle .
Pull your necks in and give it a break .Our Chairman and directors work very hard on their free time to ensure we have a team on the park .
I am also not happy at the present position we are in but i will support any individual who gives up their own money and free time to keep DAFC alive .
Dafc were renouned for being a family orienteded club and sticking together ,what i see on this forum is the opposite .
We are all nit happy with the last 5 results but we need to be supporting the chairman,directors ,management and players 100% not only when we have 5 game winning streak .
This is a young chairman,manager and in some respects a young team ..But the most important aspect is they are DAFC
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Management skills
Topic Originator: brian  
Date:   Sun 12 Jan 19:08

Well said Rigger Al

Form Table: https://DAFC.co.uk/league
https://2mx.co.uk
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: widtink  
Date:   Sun 12 Jan 19:12

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Rastapari  
Date:   Sun 12 Jan 19:17

So just bury our head in the sand because....because.
It's not working.

I Hope You're Ok Today....
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Luxembourg Par  
Date:   Sun 12 Jan 19:18

No sand in Luxembourg...

But, support the club FFS

[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 12 Jan 19:22

Rastapari, where in my post did I ssy that ?
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Buspasspar  
Date:   Sun 12 Jan 19:31

Great post Rigger Al

Like you I am not happy with the last few results but thats football
We have a hard working board and many volunteers who give up their time for the pleasure of being a part of the Pars Family

We are what we are and we are where we are

I have never posted a negative post so I suppose I'm classed as a happy clapper by many on here. But I am also not daft enough to think that we will EVER be a top tier team again

You all need to relax guys enjoy yer day out enjoy the banter and pint with yer pals it is only a game win or lose but the main thing is we are the Pars
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Pars Kebab  
Date:   Sun 12 Jan 19:31

The board have made dreadful decisions on footballing matters . The whole set up is beyond a joke. They are responsible for the mess we find ourselves in. Personal abuse is obviously not acceptable but criticism of how our club is being run at the minute is completely warranted. How many would have being up for sacking AJ & Sandy had we known they were just going to give it to Crawford??? Crawford should have went when AJ left . He was part of a coaching set up that the board obviously thought wasn’t good enough so why then give him the managers job ?
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 12 Jan 19:54

Pars Kebab
Mr negativity ,never seen one positive pist from you .Tell us what if anything you have done positive for DAFC .
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: EEP  
Date:   Sun 12 Jan 19:54

Crawford was at fife elite to replace Stephen Wright who went to Rangers Youth before being asked to help AJ and Sandy.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: twin par  
Date:   Sun 12 Jan 19:55

I'm fully behind the management and chairman. Things are tough ,at the moment, but sincerely hope we get through it.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 12 Jan 20:08

It’s got feckall to do with negativity . It’s called being honest. If you want to stick your head in the sand then that’s fine but these posts are beyond cringeworthy . What have I said that is even close to being inaccurate?
What have I done that’s positive ? I’ve followed us home and away over the last 30 years . Pumped thousands of pounds in to the club over the years . Raised my kids to be pars fans and guarantee supporters for the future. I’m not turning up at EEP and abusing players or management ffs.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: PARrot  
Date:   Sun 12 Jan 20:09

Seriously you could add the IQs of several of the raspers on here who repeat the same comments over and over again, and it wouldn't get close to the number of unpaid hours Ross has put in to keep this club afloat.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: RossDAFC  
Date:   Sun 12 Jan 20:14

Don’t think anyone is unappreciative of the hours put in, just the string of poor decisions which ultimately comes from the top.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: The Toun Clock  
Date:   Sun 12 Jan 20:21

Personal abuse towards anyone at the club shouldn't happen - that's not on. I might want a change of manager, but I respect the hell out of Stevie and honestly wish this would have went well. He was a hero of mines when I was growing up. I also have a lot of respect for Ross and have met him many times over the years since he took over, mostly when volunteering to paint East End in the summer before the season begins. He's a great guy and more importantly a Pars man.

Five years ago I wouldn't have thought of not going to the football, but in the last 18 months the football on show has been nothing shy of brutal, it really makes me wonder if I'll bother a week on Friday.

Every other week my and my mates walk back to the pub or car after spending £20+ for another poor performance and ask ourselves if we'll go next week. Usually after defeat we'll be skeptical, but by time the week passes the bug is back and we're raring to go. Unfortunately I can't say the same for 20-30 faces I would have seen sitting around me or on supporters buses. Call them fair weather fans, call them whatever but those people weren't enjoying what was on offer. The football is stale and has been since the beginning of AJ's last season. I've lost count how many times over the last few years that I've left East End disappointed, but the losses outweigh the wins.

Football is a results based business regardless if you want to believe that or not. Results have been dire bar the odd little run. The OP mentions 5 game winning runs, and how those aren't the only times you can support the team. People are well aware of that and but they also have the right to be unhappy when things aren't going well.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: the saline hill puma  
Date:   Sun 12 Jan 20:27

Quote:

PARrot, Sun 12 Jan 20:09

Seriously you could add the IQs of several of the raspers on here who repeat the same comments over and over again, and it wouldn't get close to the number of unpaid hours Ross has put in to keep this club afloat.

Hope you include yourself in that
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 12 Jan 20:36

Good post The Toun Clock . I fully agree.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: PARrot  
Date:   Sun 12 Jan 23:18

Quote:

the saline hill puma, Sun 12 Jan 20:27

Quote:

PARrot, Sun 12 Jan 20:09

Hope you include yourself in that

Am I not the resident birdbrain?

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: wjmcm  
Date:   Mon 13 Jan 05:03

Well Said Toun Clock. Best post I've read for some time.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: veteraneastender  
Date:   Tue 14 Jan 09:04

Criticism is not the same as abuse.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Sliema Par  
Date:   Tue 14 Jan 10:03

The Toun Clock: A superb post.

My sentiments entirely.

(Especially as my brother and two friends stopped attending many weeks ago leaving me alone and friendless.)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: AJ27  
Date:   Tue 14 Jan 10:06

Sliema, are you sure that’s just down to the fare being offered up on the park?

Only joking 😉
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Sliema Par  
Date:   Tue 14 Jan 10:55

Not with my scintillating conversation eg we should have never let Super Joe go!
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email: