DAFC.net
Home 01 June 2020 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 If your at a loose end this weekend
Topic Originator: cammypar 1995  
Date:   Thu 16 Jan 13:30

Crossgates primrose host hill of beath hawthorns at humbug Park. 1. 30 ko

c'mon the pars
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: If your at a loose end this weekend
Topic Originator: Barnstoneworth  
Date:   Fri 17 Jan 21:43

Rosyth Juniors currently 2nd in the league take on unbeaten top of the league Stoneyburn Juniors at Fleet Grounds Rosyth,kick off 1.45. Adults £5 and concessions £2.; Hot pie and drink also on special offer of £2. Get along and support guys if you can. Cheers

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: MDCCCLXXXV  
Date:   Fri 17 Jan 23:12

Sorry guys, but are both these games on Saturday?

East End Park is a symbol of all that is DAFC.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Kaiser  
Date:   Sat 18 Jan 08:49

Yes - Saturday 18th January.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: wetherby  
Date:   Sat 18 Jan 11:10

Might pop along to watch Ayr v Ross County since we dont have a game. Should be a few ex pars on show although Geggan is injured.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: wetherby  
Date:   Sat 18 Jan 15:59

Bell opens scoring with a fine header. County are a huge side but not offering much at all.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Kaiser  
Date:   Sun 19 Jan 11:39

Well anyone who visited the fleet ground yesterday saw an interesting game.
Rosyth 3 Stoneburn 1 (4 red cards for stoneyburn, although 1 was after full time. 1 red card for rosyth. Stoneyburn management also sent off)

Think there may well have been a few fans from the forum watching as there was a far better crowd than normal.

Cheers
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: McCaig`s Tower  
Date:   Sun 19 Jan 15:06

Thanks for the tip-off Cammypar.

I went to see Crossgates v Hill of Beath to tick another ground off the list. A decent enough game on a difficult pitch. About 150 there.

On league form the Haws would have been favourites – they certainly had the bulk of play in the first half – took an early lead from a free-kick from the halfway line – a header over the keeper and in at the other post. They should have doubled their lead just on half time when a cross from the right left the boy with an open goal but he sliced wide. Maybe it bobbled; maybe he should have taken a touch.

Primrose only really looked dangerous from the keeper’s long clearances up the park. I thought they might exploit playing down the slope in the second period, but didn’t unduly trouble the Haws keeper. Haws scored a second late on when the centre-back misjudged his header back and the forward nipped in and lobbed the keeper, and soon after scored a third when a corner from the right seemed to go straight in.

Apparently Jonny Galloway is now with Crossgates (and Chris Templeman) but I didn’t spot either. Lewis Sawers got 6 or 7 minutes at the end when the game was lost. Was that Reece Duncan at left back?

No red cards, no fights, a couple of bookings, a tasty square sausage on a roll and back home in time to see the late goals come in on the videoprinter. (And the Pars didn’t lose)

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Bouncer  
Date:   Mon 20 Jan 01:03

Galloway is at Crossgates just now can only assume he was injured as he wasn't in the matchday squad but picked up the MOM in his previous outing against The Haws.
Templeman was playing earlier in the season in a midfield role but not sure why he hasn't been about the squad lately.
Archie Campbell also plying his trade there.

Friendly bunch out at Crossgates and I make an occasional visit along with sponsoring a shirt. Taken a table at their upcoming Sportsman's Dinner too.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: cammypar 1995  
Date:   Mon 20 Jan 17:53

Galloway cup tied templeman hasn't been seen in months I assume he isn't there anymore but definitely was at 1 point.

c'mon the pars
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: kozmasrightfoot  
Date:   Mon 20 Jan 19:42

Saturdays are my day for killing and disposing of my victims.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Playup_Pompey  
Date:   Tue 21 Jan 10:56

Was at lochore vs Livingston. Welfare huffed and puffed but as we see when a team is low on confidence once they went behind and missed chance to get back in the game the floodgates opened a bit at the back. Finished 6-1 to livi.

[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2020 -- DAFC.net