DAFC.net
Home 03 June 2020 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 TEQball table - thanks
Topic Originator: brian  
Date:   Tue 28 Jan 20:03

Mo Hutton got back to me earlier today to ask to pass on his thanks to those that donated to the request for funds for the TEQball table (they have reached their target).

once I get a list of all those that donated I shall get a draw for two tickets to hospitality (donated by DAFC.net)

Thanks to all that donated and thanks to all those that supported the initiative.

We will get some pictures and information on its use later.

We will get some pictures and information on its use later.

Form Table: https://DAFC.co.uk/league
https://2mx.co.uk

Post Edited (Tue 28 Jan 20:16)
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: TEQball table - thanks
Topic Originator: GG Riva  
Date:   Tue 28 Jan 20:20

That's great news, Brian. Well done to all who donated, especially Rigger Al who made up the shortfall.

Mo would like to issue a challenge to EEP, (one of the loudest critics of this initiative and currently serving a red card suspension) to a game of TEQball when the table arrives.

The bad news for the loser is that he has to spend 12 minutes in an ice bath......
(Brian to hold the stop watch.)

Happy to donate a tenner to a worthy cause if this challenge goes ahead.

Not your average Sunday League player.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: MikeyLeonard  
Date:   Tue 28 Jan 20:38

Quote:

GG Riva, Tue 28 Jan 20:20

That's great news, Brian. Well done to all who donated, especially Rigger Al who made up the shortfall.

Mo would like to issue a challenge to EEP, (one of the loudest critics of this initiative and currently serving a red card suspension) to a game of TEQball when the table arrives.

The bad news for the loser is that he has to spend 12 minutes in an ice bath......
(Brian to hold the stop watch.)

Happy to donate a tenner to a worthy cause if this challenge goes ahead.

Me too GG.

Lift fund ?

Post Edited (Tue 28 Jan 21:22)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: 1970par  
Date:   Tue 28 Jan 20:50

Gee if Mo loses??? I think the air would be as blue as Mo’s bits
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Stanza  
Date:   Tue 28 Jan 22:03

Never mind filming the Teqball Table, get the camera ready for Mo's ice bath challenge!

Support Dunfermline Athletic Disabled Supporters' Club (it will cost you nothing) when you shop online with one of 4000 retailers and insurance firms etc
http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/dadsc
[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 29 Jan 06:55

Lift fund is an excellent suggestion, Mikey.

''Gee if Mo loses??? I think the air would be as blue as Mo’s bits.''

Not a chance, Kenny. Mo was a silky player, back in the day. His old body is a bit knackered now, but I'd still back him to give EEP a footballing lesson. Sadly, I don't think EEP will pick up the gauntlet......

On the other hand, Mo could be inundated with would be challengers, like that scene from the film ''Spartacus''......

''I'm EEP'', ''No, I'm EEP!'', ''Don't listen to him, Mo. I'm EEP!"

''Sod off you! I'm EEP and here's my red card to prove it.''

"Never mind filming the Teqball Table, get the camera ready for Mo's ice bath challenge!"

That's a great idea, Stanza. Maybe Pars TV could film the whole challenge and people could pay a nominal fee (£5?) for the lift fund to watch it?

I think the loser should be made to go into the ice bath in his birthday suit. Any offensive naughty bits can be blurred out when EEP goes in, but that won't be necessary when he comes out as there'll be nothing to see then......

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: FA1968  
Date:   Wed 29 Jan 06:58

EEP serving a red card suspension!!! Pmsl

Here's me thinking he had just gone quiet because we won last weekend, all the same much deserved.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: DayMan  
Date:   Wed 29 Jan 08:13

When will we get some pictures and information on its use? ;)

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: EEP  
Date:   Wed 29 Jan 20:00

Guess who’s back!
Well I’m glad to see some of you missed me and it’s good to be back with the .net roasters.
I’m not trying to be funny fellow posters but it reads like you want to see me in an ice bath and donate £30 to a fund...... that ain’t going to happen and as I’m an ex pro Mo would have no chance on the football tennis table!
However I will hand in £10 to EEP for the lift fund next week.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: MikeyLeonard  
Date:   Wed 29 Jan 22:27

Yer all heart EEP.

Good to see you back, it's been awfy quiet without ye 😁
[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 30 Jan 07:48

Quote:

EEP, Wed 29 Jan 20:00

Guess who’s back!
Well I’m glad to see some of you missed me and it’s good to be back with the .net roasters.
I’m not trying to be funny fellow posters but it reads like you want to see me in an ice bath and donate £30 to a fund...... that ain’t going to happen and as I’m an ex pro Mo would have no chance on the football tennis table!
However I will hand in £10 to EEP for the lift fund next week.

Aye, welcome back, EEP. ☹

Ex pro my Khyber Pass! I see something yellow and I smell chicken $h!t. No self respecting pro would make such a song and dance about a wee dip in an ice bath. The Pars squad has players as young as 16 and they go in when the physio or management team advises them to. Some players do it after every game. Besides, if you're so confident of beating Mo, what's the problem? It'll be him that goes in, not you. Mo will be deeply disappointed. He was looking forward to the challenge and not at all phased at the prospect of going into the ice bath, in the unlikely event of some blowhard beating him in a game of football skills.

I'll raise my donation to the Lift Fund to £20, if you're man enough to take the challenge and I'm sure plenty of other posters will happily follow suit, but sadly, I think our money is safe.

Some folk just talk a good game.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: rossmcno1  
Date:   Thu 30 Jan 07:50

And he’s gone again 😂

[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 30 Jan 08:23

Quote:

rossmcno1, Thu 30 Jan 07:50

And he’s gone again 😂

Doh! I wondered why there was a red card against his name when he'd just come back. I hadn't seen the other thread.

He claims that he's an ex pro. With all these red cards he's accumulating, I'll take a guess at Billy Abercrombie. ☺

[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2020 -- DAFC.net