DAFC.net
Home 10 July 2020 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Planning a special celebration?
Topic Originator: 1970par  
Date:   Wed 29 Jan 09:36

The Co-op have nominated SAMH as our charity partner this year, we have aimed to raise £6 million for them (MIND in England, Inspire in Northern Ireland) over the year from our group across the UK

From the period 6th till 14th February we have an opportunity for Pars fans to help us raise a bit of money towards that figure

If you are planning a celebration (birthday, anniversary, trip to the Cinema, restaurant, etc) and would wish to take that special person to the event in style then we have a Mercedes Limousine you can have with driver for a reasonable donation for the charity (via Co-op)

Must be mutually agreeable times/dates, no more than 15 miles from Dunfermline
Maximum of six people in the Vehicle (return trip by arrangement if feasible) must be booked in advance

If this is of interest please contact me (email addy in profile)
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Planning a special celebration?
Topic Originator: MDCCCLXXXV  
Date:   Wed 29 Jan 11:03

Great choice of partner 1970par.

SAMH helped me through a difficult time a couple of years ago, I still use a few of the exercises when I feel a bit down.

Cap is doffed sir

East End Park is a symbol of all that is DAFC.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 30 Jan 08:08

Thanks, no takers as yet, no catch involved just let me know where you would want to go and we can fix it out

Might be that you just want to take the family out for a wee cup of tea And a scone somewhere then return, no problem
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 2 Feb 10:58

Still looking for folks to take up this offer to help a worthwhile charity

Really simple, a chauffeur driven Mercedes limo to take someone special for an evening out in style

Make a donation to the Co-op who will pass it on to SAMH
[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 5 Feb 14:37

Got some interest now, hopefully more to come, just drop me an email
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2020 -- DAFC.net