DAFC.net
Home 10 July 2020 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Crawfords Transfer Window
Topic Originator: Pars Kebab  
Date:   Sat 1 Feb 20:19

Have to say we look a lot stronger coming out the window. Crawford and co have done well imo. Thomas has done more than the 2 hearts lads already. Kiltie was a loss but we’ve changed the style we were playing with him and it’s working better. We’ve added a potentially quality striker for this level. I haven’t seen much of Ross but I’m told he is quick .
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Crawfords Transfer Window
Topic Originator: RossF  
Date:   Sat 1 Feb 20:28

He has brought in some talented players, it’s just unfortunate a lot of them are loans. I would love to see us keep Thomas next season though. I still think we need another centre back but perhaps we could still bring in a free agent in the next few weeks
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: dafc111  
Date:   Sat 1 Feb 21:40

We have Ashcroft, Devine, Murray, Martin and if it came to it Beadling that can all play CB. If Crawford felt we needed any more cover then he wouldn't have let Morrison or Lang go out on loan
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: obiwanyouknowme  
Date:   Sat 1 Feb 21:53

I think an injury to either wide players or Nizzy still pose problems.

A striker who can play wide or vice versa is where we are short imo
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: BlackLight  
Date:   Sun 2 Feb 00:42

SC seems to be able to do really well with finding players on loan. In the current financial situation for the Pars its a bit of a super power!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Sliema Par  
Date:   Sun 2 Feb 08:54

Stevie Crawford,with excellent backing from the Board,has performed exceptionally well in the transfer market within our budget.

Only the loss of Greg Kiltie has set us back.

Some players eg Aaron have been a revelation.
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2020 -- DAFC.net