DAFC.net
Home 03 August 2020 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Dundee v Thistle
Topic Originator: Berry  
Date:   Sat 8 Feb 15:12

Still an important weekend for the Pars, a draw or Thistle win keeps Pars in the playoffs outright with no games in hand playing a factor.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Dundee v Thistle
Topic Originator: wulliepar57  
Date:   Sat 8 Feb 16:22

Unfortunately your not getting your wish just now Berry !
2-0 Dundee
I would be quite happy if Morton V QOS ends up a draw too
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Dundee v Thistle
Topic Originator: GG Riva  
Date:   Sat 8 Feb 17:20

Quote:

wulliepar57, Sat 8 Feb 16:22

Unfortunately your not getting your wish just now Berry !
2-0 Dundee
I would be quite happy if Morton V QOS ends up a draw too


Yea, that's a shame - still, nice to see a positive post looking up the table. I wonder how many fans are glad the Jags lost as it keeps the points gap at the bottom the same for us?



Not your average Sunday League player.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Dundee v Thistle
Topic Originator: wee eck  
Date:   Sat 8 Feb 17:37

Morton 2 QoS 2 was a good result for us.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Dundee v Thistle
Topic Originator: Berkey  
Date:   Sat 8 Feb 18:36

Far happier to see thistle lose than Dundee lose!

We’ve got clear and then been dragged back in to the scrap on the back of a poor run on a continual basis this season and I don’t see that changing now.

The problems we have haven’t gone away. A good performance against a poor Dundee and some rare set piece goals have lifted us but I’m still in the happy to be comfortable mid table camp than expecting to make the promotion playoffs

With stevie in charge a good season for us is not finishing in the bottom 2.....

Just sitting here drenched in my own negativity!
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Dundee v Thistle
Topic Originator: GG Riva  
Date:   Sat 8 Feb 19:11

Quote:

Berkey, Sat 8 Feb 18:36

Far happier to see thistle lose than Dundee lose!

We’ve got clear and then been dragged back in to the scrap on the back of a poor run on a continual basis this season and I don’t see that changing now.

The problems we have haven’t gone away. A good performance against a poor Dundee and some rare set piece goals have lifted us but I’m still in the happy to be comfortable mid table camp than expecting to make the promotion playoffs

With stevie in charge a good season for us is not finishing in the bottom 2.....


If I could have bet a substantial sum on one Dotnet poster who would have have been happier to see Thistle lose rather than keep Dundee below us, I'd have put my money on you, Berkey. 😊



Not your average Sunday League player.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Dundee v Thistle
Topic Originator: PARrot  
Date:   Sat 8 Feb 19:45

Hes getting a bit tiresome now. Like a cracked record. Pure windup stuff but its run its course.

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Dundee v Thistle
Topic Originator: Paralex  
Date:   Sat 8 Feb 19:48

With the wee bit of strength in depth we have up front now, maybe we can score a few more goals, take the pressure off the defence and get on a prolonged winning run. My Thistle supporting pal says a win against the Pars is a must for them. Since I have agreed to accompany him to the Thistle end, I hope we give them a right good doing. Of course I will behave impeccably but kicking every ball. If our lads turn up we will give them a belting.

Why shouldn't we be ambitious Berkey. Stevie obviously has the full support of the dressing room and we can make the top four.



Post Edited (Sat 08 Feb 19:53)
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Dundee v Thistle
Topic Originator: da_no_1  
Date:   Sat 8 Feb 20:26

Quote:

Berkey, Sat 8 Feb 18:36

Far happier to see thistle lose than Dundee lose!

We’ve got clear and then been dragged back in to the scrap on the back of a poor run on a continual basis this season and I don’t see that changing now.

The problems we have haven’t gone away. A good performance against a poor Dundee and some rare set piece goals have lifted us but I’m still in the happy to be comfortable mid table camp than expecting to make the promotion playoffs

With stevie in charge a good season for us is not finishing in the bottom 2.....


Put your rod away Dorkey

"Some days will stay a 1000 years, some pass like the flash of a spark"
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Dundee v Thistle
Topic Originator: Berkey  
Date:   Sat 8 Feb 21:41

Always seem to catch the usual suspects though!

Just sitting here drenched in my own negativity!
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Dundee v Thistle
Topic Originator: PARrot  
Date:   Sat 8 Feb 22:04

Quote:

Berkey, Sat 8 Feb 21:41

Always seem to catch the usual suspects though!


Ye didnae catch a tiddler. We're on tae ye!

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Dundee v Thistle
Topic Originator: Paralex  
Date:   Sat 8 Feb 22:35

Watch ye dinnae bite yer ain hook min.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Dundee v Thistle
Topic Originator: Westies squint kicks  
Date:   Sat 8 Feb 22:55

Ross Callaghan has fractured his fibula in today’s game.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Dundee v Thistle
Topic Originator: GG Riva  
Date:   Mon 10 Feb 07:11

Topic Originator: Berkey like | nolike - 1
Date: Sat 8 Feb 21:41

''Always seem to catch the usual suspects though!''

Aye maybe you were fishing and maybe you weren't, Berkey. If you were, I doff my cap to thee, Sir. You've been keeping up a good act for a very long time.

Too long, me thinks............ ;-)



Not your average Sunday League player.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 


 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:
   
 Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2020 -- DAFC.net