DAFC.net
Home 09 August 2020 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Thank You
Topic Originator: Scrimmers249  
Date:   Sat 29 Feb 16:23

I just wanted to say a huge thanks to everyone who was involved in Tuesday afternoon/night for my son Ollie. I think its fair to say everyone went above and beyond in making it a very special day. From Gary Dempsey, to every one at dafc, Roy Barry, Jim Leishman, the chairman, Stevie Crawford, John Robertson, to all ex players who sent messages, to fans of teams far and wide for their messages we as a family are very grateful.... the little fella is still buzzing.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Thank You
Topic Originator: jake89  
Date:   Sat 29 Feb 17:32

Hope he's doing better now and realises he's not rubbish at football or anything else. 🙂
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: par-91  
Date:   Sat 29 Feb 17:43

Glad to hear he’s a lot happier and it has meant a lot to him. As an outsider in this all, it was really nice to see everyone coming together to help out and send messages etc. Hopefully he’s made some new friends as well, with those that played on Tuesday afternoon. Good to see the positive effect social media can have for a change.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: MDCCCLXXXV  
Date:   Sat 29 Feb 18:05

Glad to hear Ollie is still on a high Scrimmers, shame we didnt get a result on Tuesday but the boys made it for it today

East End Park is a symbol of all that is DAFC.
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2020 -- DAFC.net