DAFC.net
Home 09 August 2020 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Well done..........
Topic Originator: Angus_W  
Date:   Sat 29 Feb 17:57

That was excellent, you can wait a whole season for just one game and that was it.

Not a weak link in the team everyone played out their skin. Two excellent goals and it could have been more - the league leaders humbled.

Seriously well played everyone!!

🔩 ya 🚀
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Well done..........
Topic Originator: EEP  
Date:   Sat 29 Feb 18:01

Well done to the whole team today. Ashcroft and Devine didn’t give Shankland a chance.
Pressed well and thoroughly deserved the win.
Hope It isn’t a bad injury for Nisbet.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: bournetobeapar  
Date:   Sat 29 Feb 18:03

Great performance from the whole team, battled for every ball.
Big shout out to the drummer and team in the NW, fantastic show of support and stayed behind to applaud the team off.
Not condoning the folk that ran on the pitch after the 2nd goal, hope that doesn’t come back to bite us on the @rse.

Never steal; the govermnent hates competition
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: JTH123  
Date:   Sat 29 Feb 18:14

It's a long time since I can remember such a committed battling performance. Full credit to the whole team but the midfield worked like trojans and how Thomas had anything in the tank to be counter attacking late in the game I'll never know.
Take a bow lads 👏👏👏
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2020 -- DAFC.net