DAFC.net
Home 07 April 2020 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Mikel Arteta
Topic Originator: BigJPar  
Date:   Thu 12 Mar 22:38

He's got the virus. Possibility of the premiership getting scrapped increases. Will Liverpool's wait continue?
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Mikel Arteta
Topic Originator: DulochConvert  
Date:   Thu 12 Mar 22:53

I don’t get why people a saying the season should be voided? Surely the option would be to suspend it, restarting in August. You could then reduce the 20-21 season to say 1 round of games, 2 in Scotland. For Europe places the 2018-19 would be reused, presuming the 2019-20 campaign is scrapped.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: BigJPar  
Date:   Thu 12 Mar 22:56

Quote:

DulochConvert, Thu 12 Mar 22:53

I don’t get why people a saying the season should be voided? Surely the option would be to suspend it, restarting in August. You could then reduce the 20-21 season to say 1 round of games, 2 in Scotland. For Europe places the 2018-19 would be reused, presuming the 2019-20 campaign is scrapped.

Yep, that sounds straightforward.....
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: red-star-par  
Date:   Thu 12 Mar 23:27

Quote:

BigJPar, Thu 12 Mar 22:56

Quote:

DulochConvert, Thu 12 Mar 22:53

Yep, that sounds straightforward.....

What they should do, in the event of the need for football being suspended, is get ALL the teams in Scotland to get suited up in full scale Hazmat suits and meet up at Hampden for a big penalty kick contest. All remaining fixtures should be completed by way of a penalty shoot out to decide the score. If its a draw after the five penalties each team get a point. In a day they could get through the rest of the season, and then all the players could go back to solitary confinement. Get it on PPV, and get the season finished
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: StevenPar77  
Date:   Fri 13 Mar 09:13

Hudson-Odoi at Chelsea now too. Time to do the sensible thing.

http://www.agiftfor.net
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2020 -- DAFC.net