DAFC.net
Home 04 April 2020 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Still sell tickets for games?
Topic Originator: Parsmad  
Date:   Sat 14 Mar 19:32

Not sure if it’s been mentioned already but would it be an option for the club to sell tickets for the remaining games from now with a view that if they do get played in the future that the tickets will be valid but with the condition that if the games are scrapped then any purchase would be treated as a donation to the club with no refunds?

It would give people an opportunity to pay into the club outwith the lifeline with the hope that they still get a game out of it and may generate some ongoing income whilst the games are postponed.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Still sell tickets for games?
Topic Originator: DulochConvert  
Date:   Sat 14 Mar 20:10

Similar would be to offer next years season tickets, many folks like myself know they will be buying them so if it helps with cash flow why not start it?
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: FA1968  
Date:   Sat 14 Mar 21:43

Excellent idea Parsmad, I am sure people who can would purchase.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Rigger Al  
Date:   Sat 14 Mar 23:08

Very good Idea
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: AlfonzoBonzo  
Date:   Sun 15 Mar 07:16

Would be better donating if there’s a way around the club paying vat

Show us yer....
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: DBA  
Date:   Sun 15 Mar 09:12

Quote:

DulochConvert, Sat 14 Mar 20:10

Similar would be to offer next years season tickets, many folks like myself know they will be buying them so if it helps with cash flow why not start it?

Surely that would just be delaying the problem? We'd have the cash now, but by the start of next season we'd be back in this scenario with less season ticket money.

On the assumption the games aren't rescheduled of course. If they are, this would work - but no one knows for sure just now.
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2020 -- DAFC.net