DAFC.net
Home 04 March 2021 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Follow Follow
Topic Originator: Pars Kebab  
Date:   Wed 15 Apr 18:24

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Follow Follow
Topic Originator: GEW35  
Date:   Wed 15 Apr 18:30

Is getting plenty airings on Jambos Kickback too though the majority are of the opinion it’s fake.
Oh and the maroon pound won’t be attending EEP next season if they’re relegated - we’re on the hit list of ‘yes’ voters apparently.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: rossmcno1  
Date:   Wed 15 Apr 18:37

Rangers and Hearts fans in knuckle dragging shocker.

And on the Dundee delegation, with their strange behaviours and changing of vote, I would take anything they say with a dollop of salt.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 15 Apr 18:47

On a side note I do wonder what getting threatened by Ross McArthur is like. Having met and spoke with him a few times, I do find that rather humourous to be honest.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: buffy  
Date:   Wed 15 Apr 18:52

Utter crap.
Anything to take the blame off Dundee of course

buffysbuns.wordpress.com
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Buspasspar  
Date:   Wed 15 Apr 18:53

This ^^^^^
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: parsloyal98  
Date:   Wed 15 Apr 18:53

Absolutely terrible photoshop. Rangers fans further proving they’re a right paranoid bunch.

We love Dunfermline We do!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Buspasspar  
Date:   Wed 15 Apr 18:55

Dundee :-
the City of 4 J's
Jute, Jam, Journalism, and Jackassery
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: jake89  
Date:   Wed 15 Apr 19:02

Amazing how many directors and football chiefs do business on WhatsApp. I thought they'd all be Snapchatting and sending photos on Insta.

A lot of Hearts fans are sadly just as bad as The Rangers support. Used to live near Tynecastle and they were bad for daubing a particular 3 letter abbreviation on advertising boards any time Celtic were coming.

Any Jambo claiming they're being hard done by is at it. They deserve to come down. There was no hope in hell they'd recover.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 15 Apr 19:03

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/new-whatsapp-leak-john-nelms-of-dundee-claims-he-was-being-threatened-by-dunfermline-chairman-ross-mcarthur.117128/page-4
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Westies squint kicks  
Date:   Wed 15 Apr 19:16

Seems quite a random accusation, chairmans statement required
[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 15 Apr 19:23

[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 15 Apr 19:38

More evidence been posted...

https://imgflip.com/i/3wrs75
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: RossF  
Date:   Wed 15 Apr 20:03

Surely a case for slander there? Some very serious accusations from the scumbags.

Just saw the WhatsApp posts and they are clearly photoshopped. Next question is, why are we all of a sudden the bad ones?!

Post Edited (Wed 15 Apr 20:59)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 15 Apr 22:13

This thread is about Nicky Clark celebrating the decision for United to be champions....

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/add-nicky-clark-to-the-persona-non-grata-list.117178/

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Westies squint kicks  
Date:   Wed 15 Apr 22:17

RossF wrote:

> Surely a case for slander there? Some very serious accusations
> from the scumbags.
>
> Just saw the WhatsApp posts and they are clearly photoshopped.
> Next question is, why are we all of a sudden the bad ones?!
>

>
> Post Edited (Wed 15 Apr 20:59)

The claims are that they were shopped but only to conceal the identity of the account.

To pick on Ross McArthur who is not really a household name is a bit strange. There is as far as I am aware no evidence what the "threat" was and in any case what one man construes as a threat might merely be another stating the facts.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Frank Butchers LoveHandles  
Date:   Wed 15 Apr 22:28

Absolute vermin the lot of them.

Awight Pat!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: red-star-par  
Date:   Wed 15 Apr 23:37

Hopefully our chairman hasn't done too much wrong, but we must remember he has been involved in this shambles and shouldn't be immune from criticism
[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 15 Apr 23:45

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: red-star-par  
Date:   Wed 15 Apr 23:48

Quote:

Pars Kebab, Wed 15 Apr 23:45

The site should be closed down . It is completely hate filled and It is not representative of the rangers fans I know. The level of bigotry on there is astonishing.

Sounds fairly representative of their fans going by that account
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: gwh18  
Date:   Thu 16 Apr 01:33

‘Surely a case for slander there? Some very serious accusations from the scumbags.

Just saw the WhatsApp posts and they are clearly photoshopped. Next question is, why are we all of a sudden the bad ones?!’

Defamation maybe 😉

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: OzPar  
Date:   Thu 16 Apr 03:23

Yep, defamation... applies to the written word, while slander applies to the spoken word.

:)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Sliema Par  
Date:   Thu 16 Apr 07:21

This is just the latest instance of social media being out of control.

It will continue to be out of control until U.K. legislation catches up with the electronic age.Current laws were designed for the age of print.

Yes the site should be taken down, but I doubt very much if Police Scotland have that power.

Defamation may be appropriate but you have to prove beyond reasonable doubt whom the post came from.The Cyber Crime Police struggle to do that.

I am just very sorry our excellent Chairman is the victim of this utter nonsense.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 16 Apr 09:19

The problem with forums is people associate them with private chats with pals in the pub. They're not.

Unless they can provide solid evidence that those screenshots are real, they should remove them immediately. TBH, that entire forum should be shut down for the language used on it.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: veteraneastender  
Date:   Thu 16 Apr 09:28

"Yes the site should be taken down, but I doubt very much if Police Scotland have that power."

This site has not exactly been guilt free (on a few occasions) from similar "doubtful" comments.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 16 Apr 09:28

The ubiquitous nature of on line speech, and the perception by the culprit that it gives them the cloak of anonymity means that,all too often, communications cross the boundary into the Criminal.

This seems to have happened here.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Playup_Pompey  
Date:   Thu 16 Apr 09:46

Brave putting a criminal defence lawyers name all over a load of forged screenshots

[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 16 Apr 10:20

<<Defamation may be appropriate but you have to prove beyond reasonable doubt whom the post came from.The Cyber Crime Police struggle to do that.>>

Not necessarily the case, SP. Defamation can also apply to the medium through which the offending item was published. In this instance, the Follow Follow website.

That is why people should always be extremely careful about what they say on this site. It can be extremely costly.

Not so very long ago, a fan site - I think it was a Blackpool one - got itself into all sorts of strife over careless comments.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 16 Apr 11:37

OzPar: If that is the case why aren't Facebook and Twitter in Court every single week?

Police Scotland complain, repeatedly, that their requests to these two companies to identify culprits are blocked unless the complainer is an extremely prominent member of society.

Our best known Politicians of all Parties are subjected, on a regular basis, to abhorrent abuse.

Post Edited (Thu 16 Apr 11:38)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: GJS93  
Date:   Thu 16 Apr 11:53

so the SFA are corrupt, the SPFL are corrupt....heres an idea then for TheRangers, apply for whatever league will take you, resign from the SFA and SPFL and sod off!
[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 16 Apr 11:56

<<If that is the case why aren't Facebook and Twitter in Court every single week?>>

Facebook case...

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2018/jul/02/facebook-mark-zuckerberg-platform-publisher-lawsuit

Blackpool FC case...

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-lancashire-34771007
[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 16 Apr 12:51

OzPar: Thank you.

I look forward to the day when Facebook is subject to UK legislation not US.

The day they have a UK Call Centre.They stop kids under 13 having an account.They stop folk having fraudulent multiple accounts.The day when they assist Police Scotland and stop being so obstructive.The day when they answer U.K. Complaints.The day when they are not quite so ambivalent to hacking and business fraud.The day when they block illegal Wolfpack Hunters with entrapment which ruins professional Police surveillance.The day when they block fake news.Finally,to return to this topic,they seem unconcerned about defamatory or threatening messages which can so easily become criminal.

I wonder how many folk,who have Facebook,realise they signed up to US Laws eg on freedom of speech?

However the article you quote is undoubtedly a significant and encouraging start.They come across as scared to embrace the term Publisher as it would lose them protection out with the USA.

Post Edited (Thu 16 Apr 13:12)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: GG Riva  
Date:   Thu 16 Apr 13:02

I have to ask - even if it's a bit off topic - wtf was Pars Kebab doing on Follow, Follow? The only acceptable excuse would be that he was extremely hoolit and blundered on to it by mistake.... and even then. 🤔

Not your average Sunday League player.

Post Edited (Thu 16 Apr 13:02)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 16 Apr 13:39

[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 16 Apr 14:49

Quote:

Pars Kebab, Thu 16 Apr 13:39

I was sent the link by a rangers supporting pal GG.

Fair enough, PK - sorry to be pedantic, but it's Therangers and he can't have been follow following them for very long....... 😉

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: dafc  
Date:   Thu 16 Apr 14:53

What has gone on in the past week unless independently proven otherwise then the voting process was corrupt. Our chairman voted out of self interest only along with others. Integrity out the window, for me an embarrassing moment for our club. Only a few Inverness east fife showed true integrity above everything else. And before anyone mentions prize money. Rules already proven that league could have provided loans against prize money, voting to end season and relegate any clubs is simply not football.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: DA-go Par Adonis  
Date:   Thu 16 Apr 15:10

What self-interest? We've lost a league position and any chance of the promotion play-offs.

It's not the decision I would have wanted but it's not massively beneficial to the Pars.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I love it when we go sell Kevin Nisbet,
He's gonna pay for everyone this season.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Parahandy  
Date:   Thu 16 Apr 15:39

There were several clubs in play off spots throughout the leagues who gave up their chance of promotion. Inverness and East Fife showed no more integrity than anyone else - every club voted with some degree of self interest and they all thought they were acting with integrity. Sporting Integrity is in the eyes of the beholder and most parties self define what it means. There is no agreed definition - the concept of sporting though used to mean just accepting the ref (or by extension the League’s) decision without any quibbling
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: alwaysaPar  
Date:   Thu 16 Apr 15:45

Quote:

DA-go Par Adonis, Thu 16 Apr 15:10

What self-interest? We've lost a league position and any chance of the promotion play-offs.

It's not the decision I would have wanted but it's not massively beneficial to the Pars.

I think the self interest comes from the fact that maybe once football is able to start again, there might be some clubs that won't be around to play the games.
Getting prize money now means that they will be able to survive to play a new season
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: RhinoPars  
Date:   Sat 18 Apr 09:39

Personally I think we did the right thing even if it meant we dropped a place and we got reduced prize money. The principle of going with what you have achieved so far if a match or tournament has to be cut short has already been established in both cricket (with D/L) and golf (eg decide tournament on 3 and not 4 round score if 4th day can't be played). Probably the least controversial is to decide based on simple points per game scored this season (which they have done). Obviously frustrating for Partick Th given their game in hand and QoS's poor recent form, but also frustrating for cricketers to lose on D/L.

Wonder what the tables would have looked like if they had instead just gone with last home or away result between two teams or average scores from games played against specific opponents this season as deemed scores for unplayed games. That way if your outstanding matches were against tougher opposition on average you may not do as well as if they had been against a lower team. However, suspect it probably wouldn't make much difference seeing as most teams still had quite a few games to play.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 18 Apr 10:15

Yes, but that's not the Pars voting for self-interest. We'd probably get through the situation without the prize money.

If what you say is true, we've voted to end the season, dropped a place and the associated prize money, any change to get promoted and all so some clubs can get a cash injection to keep them afloat.

Regardless of anyone's opinion regarding what should have happened, the Pars have not acted in their own best interest.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 18 Apr 11:39

It wasn't just the right decision - it was the only decision given that there is no clarity on when the country can get back to something like normality.

There's no way playing behind closed doors would be acceptable to the authorities so focusing on when games could resume to determine final placings, followed by playoffs, is unrealistic.

Far from ideal of course.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 18 Apr 12:09

England are likely to resume behind closed doors. Just about all sport around the world was. I can't see why Scotland should be an exception.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: The Roy Barry Fan Club  
Date:   Sat 18 Apr 14:37

As much as I would like to see the season played out, I have to agree with VEE.

The immediate difference for Scotland is that our player contracts are drawn up to 31 May, as opposed to 30 June in England. There is not the slightest chance of playing out the Scottish leagues before the 31 May. This means that if games are played in the summer (realistically even behind closed doors from July to September) they will be played out with very different squads. Also, what happens if a squad gets smitten with the virus at a critical time during these closed-door games? All very problematic. More than that, this all impacts and delays Season 20/21.

In my view, the vast majority of clubs voted in a way that favoured their own interests. No surprise there. DAFC had relatively little at stake, but I agree with DA-Go in his analysis that DAFC did not vote in their self interest.

Lets get Season 20/21 underway at the normal time in early August if we possibly can. Who knows if that will be possible in the normal way, or perhaps behind closed doors for a period if necessary.

I would love to see permanent reconstruction. This gives a chance to mitigate the down-side for clubs being relegated. Much now depends on the diplomatic skills of Ann Budge and her colleagues in the working party. Personally I hope that there will be no relegations this year, even if the reconstruction is temporary.

Post Edited (Sat 18 Apr 15:56)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: aaaaaaaaaargh  
Date:   Sat 18 Apr 14:41

"it's Therangers and he can't have been follow following them for very long"

GG Riva. I now have a coffee stain on a white t-shirt and it's all your fault. I will be sending you the bill.

I still don't get why The Rangers voted against ending the season. I understand Hearts, because they still had something to play for.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: back oh the net  
Date:   Sat 18 Apr 15:39

Quote:

aaaaaaaaaargh, Sat 18 Apr 14:41

"it's Therangers and he can't have been follow following them for very long"

GG Riva. I now have a coffee stain on a white t-shirt and it's all your fault. I will be sending you the bill.

I still don't get why The Rangers voted against ending the season. I understand Hearts, because they still had something to play for.

It’s simple in their own wee world that is planet sevco they still had a wee chance of stopping celtic wining the league and ending any hope they had of 10 in a row

Come on ye pars ⚽️
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Luxembourg Par  
Date:   Sat 18 Apr 15:41

<I still don't get why The Rangers voted against ending the season. I understand Hearts, because they still had something to play for. >

No doubt that they are trying to get the season declared void - to avoid aforementioned 10 in a row...

[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 18 Apr 16:14

"England are likely to resume behind closed doors. Just about all sport around the world was. I can't see why Scotland should be an exception"

How do 22 onfield players, plus officials, keep social distancing of a minimum of 2 metres - then there's the substitutes etc.

Imagine the scenario at a corner kick, for example.

There would be a public outcry from folks who have been cooped up for weeks on end if professional footballers were to be considered a special case and allowed to congregate.

One rule for some and a different one for others was what got Catherine Calderwood her marching orders.

Incidentally, reference "around the world" - where else has sporting activities resumed - just curious ?

Post Edited (Sat 18 Apr 16:15)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 18 Apr 16:28

Belarus, Nicaragua, Taiwan & Tajikistan are all still playing football. Maybe a smart-erse answer, but it answers your completely irrelevant question to the point I was making.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 18 Apr 16:34

"Belarus, Nicaragua, Taiwan & Tajikistan are all still playing football. Maybe a smart-erse answer, but it answers your completely irrelevant question to the point I was making."

Thanks for the clarification - if the point is irrelevant, why did you raise it ?

Post Edited (Sat 18 Apr 16:35)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 18 Apr 16:39

I'm saying that other leagues will, some weeks down the line, resume but behind closed doors.

There will be no outcry. The players will be tested and it will be good for the morale of the nation to have live sport.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 18 Apr 16:46

I don't see that scenario anytime soon, for several reasons - just an opinion.

For example, testing is a double edge sword - what happens if a player(s) shows positive as a carrier ?
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: eastendalloapar  
Date:   Sat 18 Apr 16:55

The Tory minister Jenrick has just spoken on TV. He is the one that drove 100s of miles to go to house no. 3. He has said that he wants all parks to open. When I was much younger that would have been an invitation to play football with my pals.

matt forsyth
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: AdamAntsParsStripe  
Date:   Sat 18 Apr 19:08

Given the only two realistic options available, surely The The Rangers would prefer to end the season now with an asterisk against the champions than play the season out and give the inevitable title validity?

Zwei Pints Bier und ein Päckchen Chips bitte

Post Edited (Sat 18 Apr 19:09)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: londonparsfan  
Date:   Sat 18 Apr 19:31

I've always been confused by that too. They have zero chance of catching Celtic. Much better for them to end it now and try to claim its somehow tainted than play on and get gubbed.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: The One Who Knocks  
Date:   Sat 18 Apr 19:36

That's what I did think at first as well however for that to have validity they need to go through the act of pretending they'd much prefer to slug it out with Celtic.

We all hate poverty, war, and injustice.
Unlike the rest of you squares.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 18 Apr 20:30

Fair point!
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 19 Apr 12:00

This is all Pars Kebabs fault. Because I looked at this car crash of a forum, it's now popped up on my tablet this morning.

The Bears are going mental because Derek Ferguson said on Sportsound yesterday that if Therangers have any solid evidence on Neil Doncaster from their alleged whistleblower, they should make it public.

Quite a number of them have suggested that Derek is not the brightest and that brother Barry is the brains in his family....

Hilarious. 😂

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: storminNorman  
Date:   Sun 19 Apr 12:57

ohh don't know about that after Lord Nimmo effectively gave the green light for the old Rangers and new to still be considered the one and the same (so in the eyes of one of our top judges they were not two different entities) on the back of his EBT ruling.
anyway after his ruling wee Barry was one of the first to start transferring his assets into his wife's name (about end of 2011) more than 5 years before declaring himself bankrupt.
it could be argued he did all this as he had an idea the EBT case might go against Rangers and he and others would be chased for a few mill,but as has been stated above he is to stupid to think along those lines.

on another note all the arguments regarding oldco and newco mean nothing as they are the same club recognised by FIFA and UEFA,the rules state if a club goes into liquidation and effectively no longer exist they loose their history.so titles,cups and honours all gone but in the eyes of our top judge they are the same so the two bodies had to recognise them as one and the same but it riles the blue hoards up big style saying they died so carry on regardless lol.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 19 Apr 13:51

If old Rangers didn't die, then why aren't they due their creditors money? They were liquidated. They literally ceased to exist. You can exist in some circumstances and not exist in others. Or if you can, I'm away to borrow £1m then say it was another version of me that did it.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 19 Apr 13:57

If you start a limited company you can try that.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 19 Apr 14:12

ok jake in about 2013/14 not 100% sure in what year as read about it a long time ago and simply put round about this time a group of Celtic fans put advertisements in news papers sating the club had ceased to exist and the reference to old firm no longer existed as Rangers had gone into liquidation and subsequently became known by another name after 2012. as i stated above lord Nimmo recognised them as the same club because of this Doncaster also stated they were the same club (also they retained the same football registration number) more importantly the Advertising Standard Agency also recognised them as the same club so on the back of that the main footballing body FIFA followed suit.
they are in the eyes of the law the SFA the SPFL and UEFA the same club,its all out in the open jake if you search it wont be hard to find.
by the way don't borrow a million then declare yourself bankrupt as i'am almost certain you will never be allowed to just spend it and forget about ever paying it back lol

Post Edited (Sun 19 Apr 14:13)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 19 Apr 14:30

Okay, so I borrow £1m, spend it all, declare myself bankrupt but then claim it was another person who borrowed the money and I am still indeed me, but with no debts.

You can't be liquidated and be the same company.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: eastendalloapar  
Date:   Sun 19 Apr 14:44

I had a pupil who's dad was a miner, he must have taken redundancy, then he got a very large payout. This was around 1980 so it was before the strike. His dad then spent all the money on sensible household items including a very nice Mercedes Benz. He then applied and got Social security. Not quite as bad as spending a million but!

matt forsyth
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 19 Apr 15:09

Anyone trying to argue that Rangers are the same club despite going into liquidation - and then the old Rangers having a vote on whether the new Rangers could parachute into the SPL - clearly has Sevconian tendencies.

The politics of the situation does not blur the actual reality.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Lambo1885  
Date:   Sun 19 Apr 16:19

Quote:

DA-go Par Adonis, Sun 19 Apr 15:09

Anyone trying to argue that Rangers are the same club despite going into liquidation - and then the old Rangers having a vote on whether the new Rangers could parachute into the SPL - clearly has Sevconian tendencies.

This ^^^
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 19 Apr 16:24

hope above post is not aimed at me DA as i definitely don't have any leanings towards any of the Glasgow two in fact i really don't care who beats them as long as they loose,all i'am posting is facts and see to be honest why so many Pars fans actually care whether the are the same or not surprises me.
why do so many care they have no impact on our club whatsoever and the only good thing about the two is the chance of getting them in the cup due to the extra finance it brings in.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Malcolm Canmore  
Date:   Sun 19 Apr 16:33

Quote:

DA-go Par Adonis, Sun 19 Apr 15:09

I don’t really have a view on this, but our club started off in 1885 as a members’ club and then the enterprise was transferred to a company (the current DAFC) in 1920. Does anyone seriously think that our “club” was not formed in 1885?

My dog eats meat
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 19 Apr 16:41

So the same entity changed legal form?

Presumably there wasn't two different versions of DAFC existing at the one time - with one of them being in the process of being liquidated?

[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 19 Apr 17:04

That's what I don't get. The old version of "me" can't decide what "new me" gets as we can't both exist at the same time. It makes no sense.

Anyway, it's gone off topic!
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 19 Apr 21:29

[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 20 Apr 06:01

Why do we even bother talking about these cretins???
[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 20 Apr 09:16

Let's us all remember that they watched their club die, I guess.

Then form a new one out of the ashes and now have to spend the rest of their lives trying to argue it didn't happen that way.

"But Lord Nimmo said they could keep their history..." PMSL.

Here's your "law" that you refer to:

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/SC425159

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/SC004276

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: DBP  
Date:   Mon 20 Apr 09:46

Quote:

DA-go Par Adonis, Mon 20 Apr 09:16

Let's us all remember that they watched their club die, I guess.

Then form a new one out of the ashes and now have to spend the rest of their lives trying to argue it didn't happen that way.

"But Lord Nimmo said they could keep their history..." PMSL.

Here's your "law" that you refer to:

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/SC425159

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/SC004276

I know, you have to feel sorry for them...

...and add to that they'll also have to try and argue that celtic's 9 in a row doesn't really count, in case they win again next year to make it 10 and beat their record

Post Edited (Mon 20 Apr 09:47)
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2020 -- DAFC.net