DAFC.net
Home 04 June 2020 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Lifeline
Topic Originator: GG Riva  
Date:   Wed 6 May 09:49

It would be appreciated if one of the committee who run the Centenary Club Lifeline initiative can give us an idea of its present income and how that compares to the pre-coronavirus income.

I know that a number of new members were persuaded to join when the football was suspended and some of us increased our monthly contribution, but no doubt there will have been others whose personal circumstances dictated that they could no longer afford the monthly payments.

Perhaps if there has been a net reduction in the monthly income, it may motivate some fans who can afford it to join, take out a second membership or simply increase their monthly payment?

Not your average Sunday League player.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Lifeline
Topic Originator: par-91  
Date:   Wed 6 May 09:57

I think there was an update of new/returning members and increase in income, as part of the player/goal/young player of the season announcement put on social media at 5pm on Saturday. Think there was around 160 new members since the lockdown, although only around half of these have started paying. Current membership is 900 and something.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: wetherby  
Date:   Wed 6 May 12:31

Hi GG , have you listened to the latest edition if Black and White noise ? The figures are presented there. Well worth listening to the whole broadcast.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: yorkiepar  
Date:   Wed 6 May 13:49

If you look on COWS on the Centenary Club Player of the Year item there's an up-to-date summary of signed-up Lifeline members, GG.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: GG Riva  
Date:   Wed 6 May 14:55

Cheers, guys. I had a cursory look before posting - obviously not in the right place. ☹

Not your average Sunday League player.
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2020 -- DAFC.net