DAFC.net
Home 25 September 2020 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 dortmund v bayern munich
Topic Originator: DBP  
Date:   Tue 26 May 18:31

half time break on what has been a great game of football

i know there's probably thousands of people watching on telly, but still feels like a training game with no atmosphere.

it's also weird watching a game of that stature and hearing the players shout rather than hearing the crowd drown that out
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: dortmund v bayern munich
Topic Originator: red-star-par  
Date:   Tue 26 May 19:29

It's like watching Cowdenbeath play Albion Rovers for atmosphere. Skill level was a bit better though
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Raymie the Legend  
Date:   Tue 26 May 19:39

Bayern the better side overall.
Kimmich has been converted to a holding midfielder from a defender and is a class act, much like Philip Lahm before him

It's bloody tough being a legend
Ron Atkinson - 1983
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: parfection  
Date:   Wed 27 May 08:14

The atmosphere (or rather the palpable lack thereof) takes a bit of getting over. It’s never going to compare favourably with a stadium full of engaged (or maybe enraged) fans.

All of the above aside though, I’ve enjoyed the German football. The technical standard is excellent, there has been no lack of goals and some rather surprise results. Bayern have a formidable team and Kimmich’s winner yesterday was a delicious goal. Granted, it won’t have suited the numerous BvB fans we have in our Pars community, but me personally, I didn’t have strong feelings about the ultimate outcome, other than the regret that the title race has seemingly taken a turn rather earlier than I might have liked. So will Bayern win the title yet again? - mit an Sicherheit grenzender Wahrscheinlichkeit * as they say in Germany.

* with a degree of probability approaching certainty.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: DA-go Par Adonis  
Date:   Wed 27 May 10:15

Watched RB Leipzig on Sunday. They were utterly mesmerising in spite of the surroundings.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I love it when we go sell Kevin Nisbet,
He's gonna pay for everyone this season.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Connor560  
Date:   Wed 27 May 12:13

Thought it was a magnificent game, the atmosphere would have been electric.

Both sides going for it, chances, big moments and a wonderful goal to win it! One of the best games I've seen this season in all leagues

C'mon Ye Pars!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: parathletic  
Date:   Wed 27 May 14:05

Topic Originator: DA-go Par Adonis like | nolike
Date: Wed 27 May 10:15

Watched RB Leipzig on Sunday. They were utterly mesmerising in spite of the surroundings.

Likewise.Timo Werner looks a player. They are playing Hertha Berlin at 5.30pm tonight who are also in good form-should be a decent game.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: widtink  
Date:   Wed 27 May 14:09

Is it possible to view these games online?
Fair missing ma fitbaw min

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: parathletic  
Date:   Wed 27 May 14:12

You can watch them for free on the likes of Skybet or Bet365 if you have an account with them. If you have BT sport you could also watch them online.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: DBP  
Date:   Thu 28 May 10:56

BBC saying that overall, the games ball has been in play longer due to less theatrics / playing to the crowd and that there hasn't really been any home advantage

also their had been more flicks, back heels etc and more back passes than normal (suppose no crowd to groan at them)

Post Edited (Thu 28 May 10:58)
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2020 -- DAFC.net