DAFC.net
Home 12 August 2020 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Morton player.
Topic Originator: twin par  
Date:   Thu 16 Jul 15:28

Who was the guy that came on as a sub against us.He ripped us apart,long haired guy.Would take him in a minute.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Morton player.
Topic Originator: Playup_Pompey  
Date:   Thu 16 Jul 15:30

Marko Rajamaki?

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: ParsDan03  
Date:   Thu 16 Jul 16:12

Aiden Nesbit?
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Grant  
Date:   Thu 16 Jul 16:20

Aidan Nesbitt, we were rumoured to be interested in him.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Playup_Pompey  
Date:   Thu 16 Jul 17:17

Remember him coming on against us at Tannadice and looked like he had never kicked a ball before then all of a sudden popped up with assist/goal as is the norm against us

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: wee eck  
Date:   Thu 16 Jul 17:22

For an opposition player to impress he only has to do one good thing in a game against us. Unfortunately our own players are expected to be a wee bit more consistent than that.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Gareth Keenan Investigates  
Date:   Thu 16 Jul 23:12

Making it out that we are awful, negative fans again there wee eck. As I said previously you always try to spin things to make Pars fans seem awful. The thread was started by someone admiring a player and you still managed to stick the boot into us for some reason. Don't understand what you get out of that.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 16 Jul 23:23

To take part in a forum you don't have to agree with everything that's posted. It would be pretty dull if we did. If it makes you feel awful maybe that's your problem.

I've seen plenty players over the years who have impressed against us but disappointed when they signed for us. Myles Hippolyte is a recent example.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Darrenwntr1984  
Date:   Thu 16 Jul 23:28

Me neither we are supposed to be supportive of young Scottish talant and knowing Stevie C from a young lad at camdean primary he has Scotland at heart as well as Dunfermline athletic FC, he is absolutely trying to bleed young blood into the Scottish game ( so we are no longer pihs), with players like Kevin nizy and kev O'Hara etc and clearly trying to get an understanding like him and brew had, only him Jason and Greg can absolutely achieve that and I have every faith Stevie can to.coyp

Darren winter
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Rigger Al  
Date:   Thu 16 Jul 23:32

Quote:

Darrenwntr1984, Thu 16 Jul 23:28

Me neither we are supposed to be supportive of young Scottish talant and knowing Stevie C from a young lad at camdean primary he has Scotland at heart as well as Dunfermline athletic FC, he is absolutely trying to bleed young blood into the Scottish game ( so we are no longer pihs), with players like Kevin nizy and kev O'Hara etc and clearly trying to get an understanding like him and brew had, only him Jason and Greg can absolutely achieve that and I have every faith Stevie can to.coyp

Agree
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Gareth Keenan Investigates  
Date:   Thu 16 Jul 23:35

In reply to wee eck.

Thats not what you said though is it? You decided to have a pop at our fans again despite all that we do for our club and implied we are overly negative towards our own players. Don't backtrack and change what you said cos it is there for all to see.

And I'm aware and more than happy for other points of view to be on a forum but when you see someone constantly disparage our fans despite the fantastic backing we give the team weekly, the high attendances, the high season ticket sales, the terrific fund raising over the years and still being done presently, it starts to get on ones t!ts because we have a fantastic set of fans. You are the negative one if anything. Thanks.

Post Edited (Thu 16 Jul 23:36)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 17 Jul 09:40

To interpret a post that simply states that opposition players are judged by a different standard from our own players as 'having a pop at our fans' is bizarre. Without even trying I seem to have morphed from being a 'happy clapper' into someone who thinks Pars' fans are 'awful'. Why would someone who has been a season ticket holder for years, is a Lifeline member and has donated to various fundraising efforts not appreciate these attributes in fellow-fans?

I come on here for a bit of banter and a frank exchange of views with people who support the same club as I do. I've no interest in getting involved in a personal argument over silly allegations which have no foundation so I won't be responding to any more of your posts.
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2020 -- DAFC.net