DAFC.net
Home 12 August 2020 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Wages
Topic Originator: FRED1981  
Date:   Fri 17 Jul 15:16

It's good to get in front with the signings but we might not be back training for another month.I was wandering if we are paying wages to the new signings whenever they signed.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Wages
Topic Originator: eastendalloapar  
Date:   Fri 17 Jul 16:00

I don't know but I would have thought so. That might be one of reasons that some of the players might have signed up with us.

matt forsyth
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Paralex  
Date:   Fri 17 Jul 19:36

Yeah bunch of skinflints up Alloa way. Maybe that's why their striker signed for us!!!
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 17 Jul 19:40

Aye we are all poor across here. We even have pay the council to recycle. It's even worse when your an OAP.

matt forsyth
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: JTH123  
Date:   Fri 17 Jul 20:31

I would have thought they'll be signing contracts with an agreed post dated start date.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: veteraneastender  
Date:   Sat 18 Jul 14:34

"Yeah bunch of skinflints up Alloa way."

At least our section of the A907 is decent enough - when you get into Fife it quickly deteriorates the closer you get to Dunfermline.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 18 Jul 15:38

To true VEE, I only use a softer sprung car to go to EEP. The Fife Council instead of picking up their residents recycling materials should be like Clackmannan council charge their residents and spend the money on tarmac.

matt forsyth
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: allparone  
Date:   Sat 18 Jul 16:09

Fife council charge for uplifts. What makes you think they don’t?
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 18 Jul 18:47

It's not an uplift I talking about, its what goes in you brown bin, the grass cuttings. If we want them lifted its £36. We also have pay for uplifts ie furniture. I used to have a friend who always laughed at his own joke, Q. how many people work for the council, A. about half of them. Perhaps I should add I worked for the council as did he.

matt forsyth
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2020 -- DAFC.net