DAFC.net
Home $D " ; ?>
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Queen of the South
Topic Originator: hurricane_jimmy  
Date:   Fri 24 Jul 10:30

Noticed that they currently only have 3 players on the books. AJ doing his usual in the transfer market perhaps?

Wondering if they could struggle next season and potentially be relegated considering they were 9th this year?
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Queen of the South
Topic Originator: Gareth Keenan Investigates  
Date:   Fri 24 Jul 10:39

AJ has improved them each year he has been there though. They were in the playoffs last year and avoided them this year.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: evo!  
Date:   Fri 24 Jul 12:19

Most people on pie and bovril season predictor thread has them 10th.

Myself included.

Dobbie still there but he didnt do as well last year either. Its gonna be hard to imagine AJ (most managers really) being able to build a squad with the little resources they have, with fewer games to play and get team playing well together.

Alloa, Raith, Arbroath, the other sides you expect to struggle in theory, will at least default to being hard to beat, which AJ is unlikely to do.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Vamos Pars  
Date:   Fri 24 Jul 13:21

QOS are fortunate that the league was called. Otherwise I would’ve made them favourites for relegation.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: par_33  
Date:   Fri 24 Jul 17:10

QoS would of been relegated if every game of the season was played. Lucky club.

Post Edited (Fri 24 Jul 17:11)
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2020 -- DAFC.net