DAFC.net
Home 12 August 2020 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Great advantage if fans allowed back
Topic Originator: Darrenwntr1984  
Date:   Sat 1 Aug 10:46

Having to play the jambos X2 at East end and just once on there pad could be a big omen I think this year if we can do the biz at home could be very interesting if we can hit the ground running and hearts struggle to find there feet like many others who have taken the plunge .

Darren winter
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Great advantage if fans allowed back
Topic Originator: DRreturns  
Date:   Tue 4 Aug 13:29

I’m confident that Hearts won’t romp the league as they’re predicting themselves to do so. There’s some decent squads in the championship and players that know how to win games playing games against “better” opposition. Hearts will most likely win the league but I think we’ll be the team that’s on their heels!

I’m here to take over!!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: jake89  
Date:   Tue 4 Aug 15:26

Are Hearts not boycotting?
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: AdamAntsParsStripe  
Date:   Tue 4 Aug 19:12

Quote:

jake89, Tue 4 Aug 15:26

Are Hearts not boycotting?

Some of their deluded fans still think we voted against their reconstruction plans despite Ross McArthur statement.
This all came from the BBC reporting false news.
Regardless, there is no chance Hearts fans will boycott when they are chasing a title.

If you only turn up to moan then do it elsewhere
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Row_ZZ  
Date:   Wed 5 Aug 13:30

We need to start taking points from places we struggle at - Arbroath, Morton, Inverness and even Hearts if we want to win the league. I'd expect Hearts to win it fairly comfortably, but it won't be a total walk in the park. There will be some hiccups along the way. I'd be expecting us to finish top 4 as a minimum with the squad we have built but we need to start righting our traditional wrongs and that's winning at these away grounds we struggle at...and beating Alloa at home! The good thing for us is that we only play at these grounds once the full season. That may play in our favour massively. We need to start off by picking up maximum points from our first 4 games if we're being serious about challenging.

I Know There's Gonna Be (Good Times)
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2020 -- DAFC.net