DAFC.net
Home 18 September 2020 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 OFW
Topic Originator: Rigger Al  
Date:   Thu 6 Aug 00:49

By all accounts what I have read and bern listening to related to OFW ,He seems a gentleman and is clearly happy to be at EEP .

The gesture with the painting he did raising £3000 for the club even though he was not at the club has my full respect .

I hope he has a great time at EEP and I think he will become a fans fav on and off the field .

Good luch OFW
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: OFW
Topic Originator: Rigger Al  
Date:   Thu 6 Aug 01:05

Quote:

Rigger Al, Thu 6 Aug 00:49

By all accounts what I have read and bern listening to related to OFW ,He seems a gentleman and is clearly happy to be at EEP .

The gesture with the painting he did raising £3000 for the club even though he was not at the club has my full respect .

I hope he has a great time at EEP and I think he will become a fans fav on and off the field .

Good luch OFW

Few typos there 😂😂
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: eastendalloapar  
Date:   Thu 6 Aug 14:36

With the type of contract that he has with us, he may be here for a long time. This year I think that he will be first choice but as he gets a bit older Cammy might become no 1. His contract may be extended so that he is more and more just a coach than a player coach.

matt forsyth
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Paralex  
Date:   Thu 6 Aug 16:09

Very glad we have signed him. He certainly looked the part last season and as others have said, has a great attitude. If Mr. Crawford can get the guys working together as a unit and our front men and anyone else in the lineup can bang a few goals in, we could be looking at a very interesting season ahead. Think I'll pop through and renew my season ticket tomorrow!!
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2020 -- DAFC.net