DAFC.net
Home $D " ; ?>
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Referee
Topic Originator: MDCCCLXXXV  
Date:   Sun 9 Aug 15:25

My mate sent me a text saying " today's ref for rangers v st mirren , gave rangers 4 penalties in this fixture in February

East End Park is a symbol of all that is DAFC.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Referee
Topic Originator: JTH123  
Date:   Sun 9 Aug 15:42

No wonder they booked him again! 😏
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Referee
Topic Originator: aaaaaaaaaargh  
Date:   Sun 9 Aug 16:11

I suppose it could be worse. They could have a Tory leader running the line!
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Referee
Topic Originator: GG Riva  
Date:   Sun 9 Aug 16:20

Quote:

MDCCCLXXXV, Sun 9 Aug 15:25

My mate sent me a text saying " today's ref for rangers v st mirren , gave rangers 4 penalties in this fixture in February


That takes some doing. I remember Gordon Pate, a PE teacher and former Par, awarding his school Heath HS, 4 pens v Queen Anne, in a 4-4 draw.

When I teased him about it he replied "Every one was a stonewaller!"



Not your average Sunday League player.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Referee
Topic Originator: MDCCCLXXXV  
Date:   Sun 9 Aug 16:34

The one I remember whilst sitting in my local was, rangers fans came in after the game and the barman asked them "what was the score?"

A disgruntled rangers fan replied " nil- nil"

As quick as a flash wee Davie in the corner shouted out " who missed your penalty?"

East End Park is a symbol of all that is DAFC.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Referee
Topic Originator: Buspasspar  
Date:   Sun 9 Aug 17:33

Like It ^^^^^
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Referee
Topic Originator: FRED1981  
Date:   Sun 9 Aug 18:58

The Tory leader was on the line.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Referee
Topic Originator: wee eck  
Date:   Sun 9 Aug 20:09

Was he waving the flag for the Union?
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Referee
Topic Originator: MikeyLeonard  
Date:   Sun 9 Aug 22:49

Quote:

GG Riva, Sun 9 Aug 16:20

Quote:

MDCCCLXXXV, Sun 9 Aug 15:25

My mate sent me a text saying " today's ref for rangers v st mirren , gave rangers 4 penalties in this fixture in February


That takes some doing. I remember Gordon Pate, a PE teacher and former Par, awarding his school Heath HS, 4 pens v Queen Anne, in a 4-4 draw.

When I teased him about it he replied "Every one was a stonewaller!"


My auld PE teacher at Dunfermline High. . . 😁
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Referee
Topic Originator: GG Riva  
Date:   Mon 10 Aug 08:00

Quote:

MikeyLeonard, Sun 9 Aug 22:49

Quote:

GG Riva, Sun 9 Aug 16:20

Quote:

MDCCCLXXXV, Sun 9 Aug 15:25

My mate sent me a text saying " today's ref for rangers v st mirren , gave rangers 4 penalties in this fixture in February


That takes some doing. I remember Gordon Pate, a PE teacher and former Par, awarding his school Heath HS, 4 pens v Queen Anne, in a 4-4 draw.

When I teased him about it he replied "Every one was a stonewaller!"


My auld PE teacher at Dunfermline High. . . 😁


He later moved to Beath to do some missionary work on the local natives, Mikey. πŸ™‚



Not your average Sunday League player.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Referee
Topic Originator: veteraneastender  
Date:   Mon 10 Aug 09:07

It’s not that many years since we got three penalties, all in the first 45 minutes.

Best forgotten though !!!
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Referee
Topic Originator: Luxembourg Par  
Date:   Mon 10 Aug 20:21

Quote:

MikeyLeonard, Sun 9 Aug 22:49

Quote:

GG Riva, Sun 9 Aug 16:20

Quote:

MDCCCLXXXV, Sun 9 Aug 15:25

My mate sent me a text saying " today's ref for rangers v st mirren , gave rangers 4 penalties in this fixture in February



That takes some doing. I remember Gordon Pate, a PE teacher and former Par, awarding his school Heath HS, 4 pens v Queen Anne, in a 4-4 draw.

When I teased him about it he replied "Every one was a stonewaller!"



My auld PE teacher at Dunfermline High. . . 😁


He was at Woodmill too...

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 


 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:
   
 Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
Β© 2020 -- DAFC.net