DAFC.net
Home 20 September 2020 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 PSG v Marseille
Topic Originator: dave67  
Date:   Sun 13 Sep 22:38

5 sent off

https://youtu.be/giUIS9J7DOs
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: PSG v Marseille
Topic Originator: sadindiefreak  
Date:   Mon 14 Sep 04:54

Your link is blocked.
Here is the BT Sport you tube link.
https://youtu.be/-UCDXvmgias

Paredes should have been straight red not a yellow.

Post Edited (Mon 14 Sep 04:57)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: parfection  
Date:   Mon 14 Sep 06:05

Little wonder there were so many sendings off. The behaviour of the players in this game was, more or less from the off, childish, petulant and characterised by persistent niggling and feigning injury. Two of the worst culprits were Neymar and Payet - awful behaviour against which the ref could have taken a less indulgent approach. I know we like refs who let a game flow, but this game needed a firmer hand. This is the sort of match that truly brings the game into disrepute, and the authorities ought to throw the book at both clubs.

I know he’s (a) long retired and (b) not French, but this game was crying out for a Perluigi Collina figure - a ref who has the respect of the players and who is no respecter of reputation for its own sake. Let’s be clear though, the absence of such a person in charge does nothing to absolve the players themselves. The overwhelming majority of fans have real contempt for this behaviour also, but there are some who are unduly influenced by player behaviour, and it is perhaps well that this game was, despite the presence of a few fans, played in a virtually empty stadium.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: aaaaaaaaaargh  
Date:   Mon 14 Sep 10:55

There is already a very good ref in France (Clément Turpin). I don't know if he has a connection to either club, but he would have been a good choice for this match.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: The One Who Knocks  
Date:   Mon 14 Sep 12:04

Turpin a good ref? One side always feels like they've been robbed when he is in charge....

There's battle lines being drawn Nobody's right if everybody is wrong.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: aaaaaaaaaargh  
Date:   Mon 14 Sep 12:49

Are you available for anniversaries and Bar Mitzvahs?
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2020 -- DAFC.net