DAFC.net
Home 20 September 2020 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Jack Grealish
Topic Originator: Buspasspar  
Date:   Tue 15 Sep 19:26

I like this a lot .... transfer talk ...probably more wages than what Villa can afford or offered ....but he has remained faithful to the club he has been with since 8 years old ..... Good on him

From Aunty :-

Aston Villa captain Jack Grealish has signed a new five-year deal with the club.

The 25-year-old England playmaker had been linked with a move away from Villa Park this summer but announced he is staying on the club's social media.

Grealish has been with his hometown club since he was eight-years-old, making his debut in the 2013-14 season.

"It is my club, my home and I am very happy here," Grealish said after agreeing the new contract on Tuesday.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Jack Grealish
Topic Originator: dafc  
Date:   Tue 15 Sep 19:49

Probably a very high transfer fee clause inserted. Good decision for him this season.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Bandy  
Date:   Tue 15 Sep 23:30

Did Fabian Delph not sign a contract at Villa and then promptly head off to Man City a few days later?
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Connor560  
Date:   Wed 16 Sep 00:20

Will be a transfer release clause or will be a relegation release fee or something I'd Imagine

C'mon Ye Pars!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: General Zod  
Date:   Wed 16 Sep 05:46

I wonder if he’d chose to play for Ireland if he’d be worth that kind of money or hyped up as much as him?
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: The Toun Clock  
Date:   Wed 16 Sep 08:52

He's a decent player tbh. He got a bit of stick for being all hype and looked like the usual young footballer with too much money, the downsides of that ended up in the papers but he's actually good. Gets a bit caught out defensively sometimes but his attacking side and enthusiasm for the club is good for Villa. I reckon he'll stay at Villa this season, do well and then one of the top 6 will make a move next summer for a no doubt inflated price.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Raymie the Legend  
Date:   Wed 16 Sep 11:05

He's a very good player and he comes across really well when giving interviews

A 5 year contract provides security for both parties and I'm certain there will be an agreement to let him go, should they go down

It's bloody tough being a legend
Ron Atkinson - 1983
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: ipswichpar  
Date:   Wed 16 Sep 12:16

Lovely volley last night.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: parathletic  
Date:   Wed 16 Sep 12:30

At least he will play there every week so kudos to him for staying.Think he would struggle to get a regular game for the top sides imo.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Jeffery  
Date:   Wed 16 Sep 13:56

Look at Danny Drinkwater for an example of someone moving and then warming the bench.
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2020 -- DAFC.net