DAFC.net
Home 07 March 2021 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Hearts game moved for TV
Topic Originator: The Toun Clock  
Date:   Fri 9 Oct 10:20

Home game Vs Hearts scheduled for Saturday 21 November will now be played on Friday 20 November with a 7:45 kick off and will be live on BBC Scotland.

Post Edited (Fri 09 Oct 10:21)
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Hearts game moved for TV
Topic Originator: dafc-chris1  
Date:   Fri 9 Oct 10:28

May as well call it BBC Hearts
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: wee eck  
Date:   Fri 9 Oct 10:41

That.s bound to reduce the amount of potential streaming income to the club for that game. In fact, will the club be allowed to stream a televised game?

[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 9 Oct 10:49

Don.t think so, can.t stream something that is being televised.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: we won the cup in 68  
Date:   Fri 9 Oct 11:03

I may have missed what our plans are for streaming to away fans, but if we do offer that service then this is going to cost us significantly (subject to Hearts fans boycott of course).

Interesting that we’ve only been picked for 1 BBC game of those selected up to 2nd Jan.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 9 Oct 11:10

If I recall correctly they make changes as the season goes depending on what makes sense. If say Hearts start badly and ourselves and Dundee are battling it out at the top then they might look to move a Dundee game with ourselves for the telly.

I think I read we were meant to be announcing the PPV thing by the end of this week, so could be today. I.d assume that will cover away fans.

I read a lot of moaning Jambos comments on Twitter, but I don.t actually think if the fans were allowed into the stadium that they would boycott. Paying for a stream is different, I will probably pay for less streams than I would pay for tickets this season purely because it.s not the real thing.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: GJS93  
Date:   Fri 9 Oct 11:18

if i remember rightly for the premier league games on sky, season ticket holders get a stream but the clubs cant sell it as pay per view possibly even to overseas fans. it could be different in the championship with it being on bbc but we will find out next week for the first game they are showing.

im not a fan of the deal in the first place, this year though with no fans and the bigger losses teams will make on the games picked is ridiculous.

edit: heres an idea for bbc too, hows about picking us for an away game for a change!

Post Edited (Fri 09 Oct 11:19)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: jake89  
Date:   Fri 9 Oct 11:51

What would the Jambos be boycotting? We voted in favour of them. They're getting as bad as their big brother.
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2020 -- DAFC.net